Dear Applicant, WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 is available to download. West Bengal Public Service Commission has uploaded Exam Pattern PDF for 153 post. Candidate who are looking for PSCWB Syllabus 2017 should read this page thoroughly. The department will conduct written examination in the month of 02.07.2017. Applicant can download WBPSC Exam Pattern PDF, Check Pre & Mains Exam date from the below section.
Brief Information of WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017
Public Service Commission West Bengal has announced 153 Audit & Accounts Service Vacancy. Applicant who are willing to apply for PSCWB Jobs should check the eligibility and apply now. Online Registration has started on 24.04.2017. Candidate can apply up to last date 15.05.2017. Now, the department has released WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus 2017/ West Bengal PSC Exam Pattern PDF/ WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017. Applicant should go through this page and download PSCWB Exam Pattern 2017 PDF. Rest of the information are given below.
Department Name : West Bengal Public Service Commission
Abbreviated as : WBPSC/ PSCWB
Category : Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
Date of Pre Exam : 02.07.2017
WBPSC Mains Exam Date : Announced Soon
Exam for : WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Examination 2017
Total No. of Vacancy : 153 Post
Name of Post : Audit & Accounts Service
Official Website : www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Selection Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 : Selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of Written test & Personality Test. In Written Exam the paper will be conducted in two parts i.e. Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam. Those candidate who qualify in Preliminary Exam will be called for Mains Exam. After the second round candidate will be called for Personality Test. Remaining information about WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 are given ahead.
WBSEDCL Audit Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017/ PSCWB Exam Pattern
Are you searching for WBPSC Exam Pattern ? If yes, then you are on the right place. In this section we have provided all the information about PSCWB Audit & Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017 – 18. The written exam consist of Prelims & Mains Exam. In Prelims Exam the paper consist of two parts i.e. Group A & Group B. Mains Exam consist of only Group A. Remaining information about West Bengal Accounts Service Exam Pattern are given ahead.
WBPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 :
- Prelims Exam consist of only one paper names as General Studies.
- The paper consist of Objective type Questions.
- Total no. of questions are 200 and which is of 200 marks.
- Total time duration of WBPSC Exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Paper consist of two group i.e. Group A & Group B.
- Following table will explain you all the information about WBPSC Audit & Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017.
|WBPSC Audit Accounts Exam Pattern 2017|
|1.||Objective||General Studies||Group A||English Composition||50||2 hour 30 minutes|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International|
Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography,
|3.||Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile|
Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit.
|4.||Group B||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|5.||Accountancy & Costing||40|
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017 :
- Mains Exam consist of two paper i.e. Optional Paper & Compulsory Paper.
- Compulsory paper will be of 500 marks and Optional Paper will be of 300 marks.
- In WBPSC Accounts & Audit Exam each Compulsory & Optional paper consist of 100 marks.
- Total time duration of PSCWB Exam is 3 hours.
- After the Mains Exam, the Personality Test will be conducted which is of 200 marks.
|WBPSC Audit Accounts Exam Pattern 2017|
|1 (a).||Descriptive||Group A||Compulsory Paper (100 marks for each paper)||a. English Eassay, Precis Writing & Composition|
b. Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Essay, Precis Writing & Composition
c. General Knowledge & Current Affairs
d. Business Mathematics & Statistics
|1 (b).||Optional Paper (100 marks for each paper)||Gropup A :|
a. Macroeconomics & Public Financ
b. Indian Financial System
c. Economic Principles & Indian Economic ProblemsGroup B :
a. Business Regulatory Framework
b. Cost & Management Accounting
c. Advanced AccountancyGroup C :a. Business Management
b. Direct & Insdirect Taxation
c. Infomation Technology & its application in Business
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 – PSCWB Accounts Audit Syllabus 2017
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination Syllabus 2017 for English Composition :
- Choosing The Appropriate Filler
- Cloze Test
- Common Error
- Commonly Misspelled Words
- Detecting Miss Spelt Words
- Double Black Sentences
- English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
WBPSC Accounts Audit Officer Syllabus for Information Technology & Computer Science :
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
WBPSC Syllabus 2017 G.K. and Current Affairs/ WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 :
- Current Affairs of Last Six Months
- Questions of Indian Economy
- International Economy
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Awards & Honors Sports
- History of Banking
- Countries/ Currencies
- Books & Authors
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 for Business Mathematics Syllabus/ PSCWB Syllabus:
- Ratio & Proportion with simple applications
- AP GP Convergence and Divergence of GP Series
- Compound Interest and Annuities
- Set Theory
- Index Numbers
Accountancy PSCWB 2017 Exam Syllabus/ WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017:
- Advance Book Keeping, Single & Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchange
- Depreciation and Sinking Funds
- Self-Balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of Profit Insurance
- Final Accounts
WBPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus for Auditing/ PSCWB Exam Syllabus:
- General Idea of Auditing
- Internal Control-Internal Audit-Internal Check
- Audit Program
- Valuation and Verification of assets & liabilities
- Duties & Responsibilities of Auditor
- Auditor Reports and certificate concept of true and fare view materiality
- Audits of various information
- Audits of local bodies
- Comptroller & auditor general of India and its constitutional role.
Conclusion : WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 for 153 post is available. Candidate should download PSCWB Audit and Accounts Exam 2017 Syllabus from the above link.