West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released recruitment notification for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in GDMO Vacancy can apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The online application form will start from the 1st day of a respective month. More detailed information regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy, you can check below.
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Details
|WBHRB Vacancy Details|
|Name of Post:|
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO
|Total of Vacancy:|
Max. Age Limit for Medical Graduate: 36 Years
Max. Age Limit for Post Graduate: 40 Years
ST/ SC Category: 05 Years
OBC Category: 03 Years
General & OBC Category: Rs. 210/-
SC/ ST & PWD of West Bengal: Nil/-
Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- [PB-4A, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-]
Preliminary Examination, Interview
|WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Advertisement No: R/ MO/48 (1)/2018|
Starting Date To Apply Online: 1st day of the respective month
Last Date To Apply Online: 10th day of the respective month
Distribution of WBHRB GDMO Vacancy 2018
- Unreserved Category: 89 Posts
- SC Category: 298 Posts
- ST Category: 202 Posts
- OBC Category-A: 224 Posts
- OBC Category-B: 198 Posts
- PH Category: 87 Posts
What is the Essential Qualification for WBHRB Recruitment 2018?
Those candidate who are applying for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment they should have fulfilled as mention eligibility criteria:
- Medical Qualifications included in First and Second Schedule or Part-II of Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Registrations in Medical Practitioners in Medical Council of India or any Other State Council provided the candidates if selected or appointed must registered their names in West Bengal Medical Council within six month of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
What is the Application Fee for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018?
General & OBC Category candidates should have to deposit Rs. 210/-. SC/ ST & PWD Category candidates are exempted form application fee.
Note: Candidate can deposit fee in GRIPS, Government of West Bengal at Government Head Receipt Account-0051-00-104-002-16.
How To Fill up WBHRB Online Form 2018?
Those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for WB Health General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy can submit the application form for WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The online application form has started from the 1st day of the month. Eligible and interested candidate can submit the WBHRB Application Form by followed as mention procedure:
- First of all, candidates should have logged on Official website www.wbhrb.in.
- Then search WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Notification 2018
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Further it, you must deposit application fee.
- After the submission of fee click on “Submit” Button.
- Now you should have to take the print out of application form.
Important Links for WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – WB Health & Family Welfare Department Jobs
Conclusion: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced 1098 Vacancy for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) post. Those candidates who are searching Jobs in WB Health & Family Welfare Department can apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The online registration for WBHRB GDMO Vacancy has start from the 01st day of a month. Thus the applicants who are interested in West Bengal Health Family Welfare Jobs can do registration for WBHRB Vacancy till the 10th day of a month. For more detailed information candidate can go through freejobalert WBHRB Notification 2018.