Union Public Service Commission has published notification for 65 Assistant Commissioner, Scientific Officer post. All the details of UPSC Recruitment 2017 are given in the notification. Candidate can fill the online application form from the official website upsc.gov.in. UPSC Application form will be filled up to the last date i.e. 13.04.2017. You can check the other information from the below section.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 for 65 Assistant Legislative Counsel vacancy has been released now. Applicant can utilize this opportunity by filling up online application form. For eligibility details you can check either the official notification or this page. Rest of the information about UPSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Limit etc. are given in the next section.
What Are the Details for UPSC Recruitment 2017 ?
Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission
Also Known as : UPSC
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Vacancy : 65 post
Official website : www.upsc.gov.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Assistant Commissioner : 02 Post
- Scientific Officer (Microbiology) : 01 Post
- Store Officer : 06 Post
- Specialist Gr. III Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology) : 08 Post
- Specialist Gr. III Assistant Professor (Neonatology) : 02 Post
- Specialist Gr. III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) : 10 Post
- Assistant Director : 02 Post
- Labour Enforcement Officer (Central) : 33 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Telugu) : 01 Post
Important dates for UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Jobs 2017 :
Advertisement No. : 06/2017
Last date for Online Registration : 13.04.2017
Last date for Submission of Printing of Submitted Online Application : 14.04.2017
Check Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2017/ UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy
Education Qualification for UPSC Jobs 2017 : Candidate should have MBBS degree/ Post Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute. To Know more information about UPSC Vacancy 2017 check the official notification.
Age Limit for UPSC LE Recruitment : Post wise details of Age criteria are given in the below section candidate should go through it.
- Post No. 1, 4 to 6 &9 : Candidate age should not exceed 40 years for UPSC Assistant Commissioner Jobs.
- Post No. 2, 7 : Age of the candidate should be maximum 35 years for appearing in UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Post No. 3 & 8 : For UPSC Stores Officer Vacancy maximum age of the applicant should be 30 years.
Application Fee for UPSC Vacancy 2017 : General & OBC category candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- for Union Public Service Commission in any branch of SBI. SC/ St category candidate should no need to pay any fee for UPSC 2017 Recruitment.
Pay Scale for UPSC Exam 2017 : Candidate can check how much they will be paid after the selection in UPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Post No. 1, 4 to 6 & 9 : Candidate will be paid Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- per month for UPSC Jobs 2017.
- Post No. 2, 7 : After the selection in UPSC 2017 Jobs candidate will be paid Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Post No. 3, 8 : Shortlisted candidate will be paid Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
Selection Procedure for UPSC LE Recruitment : Candidate will be selected on the basis of Education Qualification & Personal Interview for UPSC Vacancy 2017.
How To Fill UPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form ?
- Visit to Union public Service Commission website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment link and new page will be open.
- Click on UPSC Recruitment 2017 and open it.
- Read all the information from UPSC 2017 Notification.
- Click on the Apply link for the post you want to apply.
- Then after fill all the information correctly.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete UPSC Online form.
- By clicking on the submit button submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form and note ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion : UPSC Recruitment 2017 for 65 Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor vacancy. Applicant should submit Union Public Service Commission online application form up to the last date i.e. 13.04.2017.