The Union Public Service Commission has uploaded UPSC Notification for Indian Economic & Statistical Services Exam 2017. Applicants can apply for 44 vacancies by sending IES/ISS Online Application Form. Registration process for the UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 has started from 08.02.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 03.03.2017. Participants who submits their IES 2017 Form before the deadline will be called to attend the combined competitive examination on 12th May, 2017 at 19 centers. Participants can download UPSC Advertisement, Exam Syllabus from the official links given at the end.
Fresh Update as on 13.02.2017 : Are you Searching for Latest Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 then it is right time to apply for COMEDK UGET 2017 Examination. It is an entrance examination for admission into B.Tech & B.Arch programs in 120 Engineering colleges for 20000 seats. Participants can submit their COMEDK Karnataka Application Form 2017 from 13.02.2017 to 20.04.2017.
About UPSC : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct various examinations like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Indian Economic Service examination any many more. UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom along with the country’s higher judiciary. Recently The department has invited applications for it’s one of the reputed UPSC IES ISS Examination 2017. The mode of application for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2017 will be online only. Applicants want to download UPSC Notification 2017 need to go through the next section for more details.
How Can I Get Details For UPSC IES/ISS Notification 2017 | UPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 Details
Name of organization : Union Public Service Commission
Abbreviation : UPSC
Type of Job : Central Govt. Job
Job Location : anywhere in India
Cadre of UPSC Vacancy :- Junior Time Scale post
Name of Examination : Indian Economic Service & Statistical Service Combined Competitive Exam 2017
No. of Vacancy : 44 vacancies
Official UPSC Website : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Important Dates For UPSC IES ISS Examination 2017 | Dates To Remember For UPSC Notification 2017 :
UPSC IES-ISS Advertisement No. :- .04/2017-IES/ISS
notification dated :- 08.02.2017
Starting Date to Apply Online : 08.02.2017
Closing Date for Apply Online Link : 03.03.2017
IES, ISS Exam Date :- 12th May, 2017
Vacancy Break up For UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017 | UPSC Notification 2017 Post Wise Bifurcation :
|S.No.||Name of Post in Junior Time Scale||Vacancy|
|1||Indian Economic Service||15|
|2||Indian Statistical Service||29|
|Total IES ISS Vacancy 2017||44|
How to Check Eligibility for Indian Economic & Statistical Services Examination 2017 ?
Participants should download UPSC Notification 2017 to check the Eligibility Conditions for UPSC IES-ISS 2017 Examination. Below we are indicating the basic parameter which is to be fulfilled by the applicants before applying online towards UPSC IES/ISS Jobs 2017.
UPSC Age Criteria For IES/ ISS Exam 2017 | UPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
Applicants must check the age criteria before applying for UPSC Vacancy 2017. A candidate applying for any of the above post must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2017 ( i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1996). Further the maximum relaxation in age for SC/ST & OBC category candidates are 05 years & 03 years respectively. Kindly go through the UPSC Notification 2017 given below.
Educational Qualifications Required For UPSC Indian Economic Services Examination 2017 :
1. Qualification For Indian Economic Services Exam 2017 : A candidate must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University.
2. Qualification For Indian Statistical Services Exam 2017 : A candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
UPSC Examination Fees 2017 | UPSC IES/ISS Registration Fees :
Applicants applying for IES-ISS 2017 Exam need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee. The candidates Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates need not to pay any fee against IES ISS Exam 2017. Payment can be done through online mode only from State Bank of India or its associate branch i.e. Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card etc. If you want to make payment through offline mode then you can deposit the application amount in SBI bank.
UPSC Selection Process for Indian Economic & Statistical Services Exam 2017 :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of two stage selection process. Participants need to face separate papers comprising of 6 sections. for both UPSC IES & ISS Examination 2017 there will be Written Exam and Personal Interview. Please read the below mentioned points to get details for UPSC Selection Process 2017 :
1. Written Examination Stage : A written Examination will be held For total 1000 marks separately for IES & ISS.
2. Viva Voce Stage : After the successful completion of written exam, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Viva voce process. The Viva Voce process will be of maximum 200 marks.
3. No. of Sections : There will be important 6 sections. Participants for further information can download UPSC IES & ISS Syllabus 2017.
How To Apply For UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017 ? How to Download UPSC Notification 2017 ?
Applicants who are searching the links to download the UPSC ISS & IES Notification 2017 must go through the information given below. Here we are indicating the direct links to download UPSC Notification 2017. Along with this, We have mentioned some simple steps to Apply Online for UPSC 44 IES & ISS Vacancy 2017 :
- First of all applicants need to log on to UPSC Online Website at https://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Now go to guidelines to the candidates and click on ‘UPSC Examination Notification For IES/ ISS 2017’.
- Read the concerned details carefully before applying for IES/ ISS Vacancy 2017.
- Now Go to ‘Click for Part-1 Registration’ for IES/ ISS Exam concerned.
- Read here the important instructions for IES/ ISS Exam.
- Now go to the bottom of the page and click ‘yes’ on the box given.
- Now fill all the details with the best of your knowledge.
- Now General/ OBC category candidates need to pay required IES/ ISS Exam Fee 2017 before Part-2 registration.
- As the Part-1 registration completed, you need to login again for Part-2 Registration.
- Now You need to upload your recent photograph & signature properly.
- After you done the declaration, your registration For UPSC IES/ IFS Exam has now finished.
- Take print out of your dully filled application form for future reference.
You May Also Apply For :-
Download UPSC IES ISS Exam Syllabus 2017
UPSC IES Main Result 2016
Check UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2017
Apply Online for UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam 2017
Check UPSC NDA & NA (1) Application Form 2017
Download UPSC NDA (1) Syllabus 2017
Conclusion : Union Public Service Commission has recently announced UPSC Notification 2017. Interested Candidates can go through the complete details provided below. There are 44 vacancies for IES/ ISS Examination2017. Applicants can apply online from 08.02.2017 to 03.03.2017. Applicants are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates.