- Collect Information For UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 – United India Insurance Exam Date
- Check Selection Process for UIIC Assistant Jobs – “What is the UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2017” ?
- How to Download UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf ? What is the Topic Wise United India Insurance Assistant Syllabus ?
United India Insurance Company has uploaded UIIC Assistant Syllabus Pdf on the official site. The written examination will be conducted into Online Mode for 696 vacancies. Participants who are attending the recruitment then download UIIC Exam Syllabus 2017. Written examination for Assistant Jobs will be conducted into two tier i.e. Preliminary & Mains examination. The Tier I Examination will be organized on 23rd September 2017. Tier II examination will be conducted on 27th October 2017. Participants who wants to download UIIC Syllabus, Preparation Guide then check the details given here.
Collect Information For UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 – United India Insurance Exam Date
The recruitment department of United India Insurance Company will be organizing the written examination into Online mode for 696 Assistant vacancies. Participants who wish to appear in the examination must check the UIIC Assistant Syllabus Pdf from the official links. The exam pattern for prelims & mains examination for UIIC Jobs is available here. Candidates can check complete information by going through the details.
General Details for UIIC Syllabus 2017 – United India Insurance Exam Guide :
|Department Name||United India Insurance Company (UIIC)|
|Examination Type||Recruitment Examination|
|Total Post Available||696 posts|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Online Test|
|Number of Exam Phase||Tier I & Tier II|
|Tier I Name||Preliminary Examination on 22nd September|
|Tier II Name||Mains Examination on 23rd October|
|Download of United India Insurance Syllabus Pdf||Available Now|
|Official UIIC Website||uiic.co.in|
Check Selection Process for UIIC Assistant Jobs – “What is the UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2017” ?
Selection Process for United India Insurance Vacancies :
The participants who have completed the UIIC Online Registration For Assistant Jobs must be looking for Selection Process. The recruiting department of UIIC will select the applicants through Written Examination & Regional Language Test. As per the notification pdf for UIIC Jobs the written examination will be conducted into two successful stages i.e. Preliminary & Mains Exam. Participants who qualifies the examination will get invitation for regional language test.
- Phase I : Preliminary Examination
- Phase II : Mains Examination
- Mode of Examination : Online Test
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks for each test.
- No marks will be deducted on the question which are not attempted by the participants.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 Details
UIIC Prelims for Assistant Examination will be conducted on 22nd September 2017. The test will hold objective type multiple choice questions. participants will be facing online examination with 01 hour duration. The question booklet will be having 03 sections i.e English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability. The question paper will have total 100 questions of 100 marks. Applicants can check the complete details through table given below :
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Participants need to secure minimum passing marks as decided by UIIC
- Those who secures minimum passing marks will be invited to attend the written test
- Prelims will be qualifying in nature only.
United India Insurance Mains Exam Pattern 2017 Details
The participants who will be invited to attend the examination must be facing online examination. The question will be of objective type in nature. There will be 200 questions of 250 marks. Duration of examination will be 02 hours. There will be section to solve in the UIIC Assistant Mains Exam 2017. The applicants can check the subject wise question and marks given below :
|S.no||Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Marks|
- Applicants have to qualify in each and subject also category wise.
- There will be no separate marks for regional language test.
- Marks from mains examination will be taken for regional language test.
- Mains will be deciding examination to check the final selection of the applicants.
How to Download UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf ? What is the Topic Wise United India Insurance Assistant Syllabus ?
Participants who are looking for topics covered under the subject given above must note down the UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 given below. Here vidhya360 team has mentioned all the important topics which will be discussed in the UIIC Prelims & Mains Examination.
01. Topics covered under UIIC Syllabus for English :
- Error Correction
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Models, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
02. UIIC Exam Syllabus Pdf for Reasoning Subject :
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures
03. United India Insurance Syllabus for Numerical Ability Subject :
- Average, Percentage,
- Time & Work,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Speed,
- LCM and HCF,
- Ages Problem
- Date Interpretation like Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
04. United India Insurance Assistant Exam Syllabus for General Awareness Subject :
- Current Events,
- Questions relating to India and its Neighboring Countries pertaining to
History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific
Research, Insurance etc.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
05. UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf for Computer Knowledge Subject :
- Basic knowledge of computers
- The Internet
- Text Formatting of the Paragraphs
- Insertion of Table
- Skill to Print and Save
- File Transfer
- Website Searching
- Browsing and Downloading
- Use of pen drive, and other software etc.
- Programs of accounting, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Word Processing (MS-Word)
- Spread Sheet (MS-Excel)
- Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point)
- MS Access and Usage of Internet Services
- Communication Technology
- Networking Concepts
Conclusion : UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf for 696 vacancies. The written examination in online mode will be conducted on 22nd September (Prelims) and 23rd October (Mains). Participants who want to prepare for examination can download United India Insurance Syllabus PDF here