Dear applicants UGC NET Result For January 2017 Exam will be declaring in May 2017. Applicants who have appeared in the 22.01.2017 examination can check their CBSE UGC NET Result 2017, Expected Cut Off from the official links. Central Board of Secondary Education has not yet confirmed the result date for National Eligibility Test, 2017. According to sources and some leading newspaper the UGC NET 2017 JRF Result will be coming on 10th May, 2017. University Grant Commission will provide e-certificate for Junior Research Fellowship online only. Candidates who wish to check their Marks then they need to access Candidate’s Login section.
Fresh Update as on 29.05.2017 : Dear applicants Central board UGC NET Result 2017 are available on the official site now. Candidates who have applied can download their OMR Sheet by providing Roll No in the dialogue box.
Check UGC NET Result 2017 Date | CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test 2017 Result Download Date
|CBSE NET 2017 Exam Date||22.01.2017|
|UGC NET OMR Sheet & Answer Key 2017 Display||02.05.2017|
|CBSE UGC NET 2017 Response Date||08.05.2017|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result January 2017||29th May, 2017|
About UGC NET 2017 Test | Role of CBSE in UGC NET Exam 2017 :
University Grant Commission popularly known as UGC 2017 to award JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Certificate conducts UGC NET Exam 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE department) has provided the authority each year to conduct the examination properly at All India Level. For the session 2016-2017, UGC NET 2017 was conducted on 22nd January, 2017 at 90 centers. Applicants who had successfully given examination and now are waiting for the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Cut Off, Merit List then visit the official links given below.
Highlights of UGC NET Online Registration 2017 | Submission of CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 :
University Grant Commission (UGC 2017) had conducted the online registration process from October to November 2016. Commencement of submission of UGC NET Online Form 2017 was started from 17.10.2016. Closing date for submitting the completely filled UGC NET 2017 Application Form was 29.11.2016. The successfully registered applicants then allotted UGC NET Admit Card 2016-17 from 21st December, 2016. Participants were asked then to appear at 90 exam center all over India on 22nd January, 2017. Now those who had attended the CBSE NET Exam 2017 are advised to check the official links to fetch CBSE UGC NET Result Jan 2017.
- Apply Online Starting :- 17.10.2016
- Closing Date :- 29.11.2016
- Issue of UGC NET Admit Card :- 21.12.2016
- Conduct of UGC NET Exam :- 22nd January 2017
Download CBSE UGC NET 2017 Expected Cut Off Merit List ? Check Minimum Passing Marks for CBSE UGC NET Jan Result 2017 ?
How to Get CBSE UGC NET Cut Off 2017 ? How to Check UGC NET JRF 2017 Cut Off Marks – Category Wise ?
There are three important steps which helps in announcing the Merit List or UGC NET Cut Off 2017. These are as under :
- Minimum Passing Marks
- Category Wise Marks Secured
- Preparation of Merit List
01. CBSE UGC NET Passing Marks 2017 :
|Category||Paper I (Out of 100 Marks)||Paper II (Out of 100 Marks)||Paper III (Out of 150 Marks)|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%) out of total of 100 marks||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)PWD/ SC/ST||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60(40%)|
02. Category Wise Marks Secured : Now the next step will be preparing separate merit list i.e .Category Wise & Subject Wise. Applicants need to hold position in both of the Merit List so that their chances of selection will become more strong. The marks for both streams i.e. Category Wise Marks & Subject Wise Marks will be taken as aggregate from all three papers.
03. Preparation of UGC NET 2017 Merit List : After preparation of these two Merit List, Final List will be prepared of Top 15% students who will be declare UGC NET 2017 Qualified and will be awarded JRF Certificate. Afterwards they will become eligible for Assistant Professor Examination.
CBSE UGC NET Tentative Jan Cut Off 2017 | Download UGC NET January Cut Off 2017 @ cbsenet.nic.in :
If take the estimation from the Previous year CBSE UGC NET December Cut Off 2015 then the we will get to know that Cut off Marks were announced subject wise. The total marks for JRF Exam with all the paper were 3710. The grand total for Assistant Professor Eligibility was 23501. Applicants who wish to check the CBSE UGC NET December 2016 Cut Off Marks then Click Here.
How to Download UGC NET Result Jan 2017 ? How to Check UGC NET JRF e-Certificate 2017 ?
Applicants who wish to Download CBSE UGC NET Result January 2017 then they must check the simple given below. Also you can check the process of downloading the e-Certificate for JRF 2017 from the CBSE NET Website.
- At First log on to the CBSE NET Official Website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- On the home page you will the link to download UGC NET Result 2017 Roll No Wise.
- Click on the link and enter the Roll No or Password/DOB in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and then your CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 For 22.01.2017 exam will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details in it and then go for the UGC NET Merit & Cut Off Pdf 2017.
Process to Download UGC NET JRF Certificate 2017 | Check UGC JRF e-Certificate 2017 Here :
Central Board of Secondary Education is only responsible to organize the UGC NET 2017 at various centers. The issue of JRF Certificate is totally depends upon the University Grant Commission (UGC 2017). Hence the applicants are advise to contact the UGC department on declaration of UGC NET Exam Result 2017 if your are selected.
01. Address of UGC Department :
Head, UGC NET Bureau,
DU, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg,
New Delhi, Pin Code : 110021
02. Contact No of UGC 2017 Department :
011-24116316, 24115416 & 24115419
Some Important Links For UGC NET 2017 You May Follow :
Conclusion : CBSE UGC NET Result January 2017 for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF Certificate). Exam was conducted on 22.01.2017. Candidates can download UGC NET JRF Result 2017 on 10.05.2017 @ cbsenet.nic.in.