|TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2017|
|Telengana PSC Syllabus 2017 For CDPO & ACDPO Posts|
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017|
Dear friends, Telangana State Public Service Commission has uploaded TSPSC Syllabus 2017 on official portal. Those applicants who have filled AEO 2nd Grade Online Applications can download TSPSC AEO Exam Syllabus 2017 from here. Applicants should go through this page for Telangana PSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.
Therefore Telangana PSC has going to fill total 851 vacancies for Hyderabad region and mode of examination may be online or offline. Selection is based on marks obtain in test of written examination. Examination date will be release soon and admit card will be available to download seven days before of examination. Online applications filling last date as on 31.10.2017. Contenders who are serious about TSPSC government exams can see TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern PDF form under given information.
- Brief Information Of TSPSC Syllabus 2017|Tamilnadu PSC AEO Syllabus 2017
- What Is Exam Pattern of TSPSC AEO Online Examination? Download TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017
- Download TSPSC Syllabus 2017 | Importance of Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus 2017
- How To Download Telangana Exam Syllabus? TSPSC Syllabus 2017
- How To Check Important Dates For TSPSC Syllabus 2017 ? Overview Of TSPSC ACDPO Exam Pattern 2017
- What Is TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 ? Read TSPSC Syllabus 2017
- How To Download TSPSC Syllabus 2017 ? Downloading Steps For tspsc.gov.in Exam Pattern 2017
- Details of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017/ Telangana State PSC AEE Exam Date
Brief Information Of TSPSC Syllabus 2017|Tamilnadu PSC AEO Syllabus 2017
Name of Department: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Dept. Also Known as: TSPSC
Advt. No.: 51/2017
Name of Post: Agriculture Extension Officer 2nd Grade-2nd
Total Number of Vacancies: 851 Posts
Level of Examination: Government of Telangana
Date of Examination: Will be updated soon
Job Location: In State of Telangana
TSPSC Syllabus 2017 Status: Available
Official Link: www.tspsc.gov.in
Quick View of TSPSC Examination 2017-18 | TSPSC AEO Exam Syllabus 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released bumper vacancies for Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II. Applicants can fill online application form date 13.10.2017 to 31.10.2017 for total 851 posts. Contenders who are interested for TSPSC Jobs can check all detailed information of AEO Notification In Telangana 2017 like eligibility criteria, age limitation, pay scale, selection procedure and how to apply on TSPSC Recruitment 2017. For regular updates for Telangana PSC Vacancy 2017 read TSPSC AEO Syllabus article on at vidya360.in
What Is Selection Procedure for Telangana AEO Jobs? TSPSC Syllabus 2017
Applicants would be selected on 851 posts of Agriculture Extension Officer Second Grade. Mode of selection is focused only on written test. So candidates must prepare well for written test and those would clear the cut off will be call for document verification and should read all related details as by given.
What Is Exam Pattern of TSPSC AEO Online Examination? Download TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017
As we know that hear in only written test for AEO examination, so all of questions asking in written examination of MCQs (Multiple Choice Objective type questions). The written test consists Paper-1 and Paper-2. In paper-1 all questions are related to General Studies and General Abilities and in paper-2 form Concern Subjects. Then who will pass in written test will be shortlisted for document verification.
Written Test details as Exam Syllabus of TSPSC 2017
- Paper-I : This paper is total 150 number of questions with 150 minutes of duration and consist of 150 maximum marks. All questions are objective types form General Studies and General Abilities.
- Paper-II : This paper is based on the concern subject which one are studded in their degree or diploma certification course.
Download TSPSC Syllabus 2017 | Importance of Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus 2017
Those participants who are eligible or interested Telangana PSC Examination 2017 should check below given TSPSC Syllabus.
Paper-1: General Studies and General Abilities-Exam Syllabus of TSPSC 2017
- Current Affairs
- International relations and events
- General Science
- Environment Issue and disaster management
- Economy of India and Telangana state
- Geography of India and Telangana
- Indian constitution and polity
- Art and culture of India and Telangana
- History of Indian and Telangana state
- Logical reasoning and data interpretation and General English.
Paper-2: Agriculture Diploma level-TSPSC Syllabus 2017
- Crop production and improved management practice
- Soil science and plant breeding, seed technology, Seed testing
- Crop pests and their management
- Plant disease and control, Horticulture and forestry
- Agriculture economics, agriculture extension and rural development
- Agriculture Energy, land surveying, water engineering and green house technology
Agriculture Engineering Degree level-Telangana AEO Syllabus
- Surveying and leveling
- Hydrology and solid and water conservation engineering
- Irrigation and drainage, Renewable energy sources
- Workshop Technology
- Agriculture Implements and machinery
- Agriculture structure and process engineering
- Agriculture science and Computer Basic
How To Download Telangana Exam Syllabus? TSPSC Syllabus 2017
Participants should do hard work with study and do well prepare for written examination. To download TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer 2nd Grade Syllabus can check from given under information.
- All aspirants must visit on the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Applicants should Search Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-2nd Syllabus.
- Click on the Notification link of TSPSC Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern PDF.
- A new page will open. Read this all details for Telangana PSC Exam Syllabus.
- You may take a print out of PSC Telangana AEO Exam Syllabus to understand batter.
- This will help you to do preparation better for TSPSC.
Conclusion of TSPSC AEO Syllabus : Telangana State Public Service Commission recently declared a notification of TSPSC Syllabus 2017. Interested applicants who has applied earlier for Telangana PSC AEO exam must download the latest Syllabus of TSPSC AEO 2017 Exam. Other notification like examination date of TSPSC AEO 2nd grade and AEO Previous Papers pdf will be updated soon by us. To know more latest update of Telangana PSC Syllabus keep visiting on our web portal.
Telangana State Public Service Commission has conducting TSPSC CDPO & ACDPO Examination 2017 for 68 CDPO & ACDPO posts. Those participants are taking part in Written Test for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 can download TSPSC Syllabus 2017. Candidates should download TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 before Exam date. Examination date will be updated soon on Official Website of department. Candidates must collect description about Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Written Exam as available here.
How To Check Important Dates For TSPSC Syllabus 2017 ? Overview Of TSPSC ACDPO Exam Pattern 2017
Now candidates can check information about TSPSC Exam Pattern 2017 for TSPSC CDPO Examination as mention below. Candidates should check further details regarding TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 through Official Website as given below :
Department’s Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of Posts : Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) & Additional Child Development Project Officer (ACDPO)
Total Number of Posts : 68 Vacancies
Name of Examination : TSPSC CDPO & ACDPO Examination 2017
TSPSC Syllabus 2017 Status : Available
Exam Date : Declare Soon
Last date for submission of TSPSC Application Form : 16.10.2017
Official Link : tspsc.gov.in
What Is TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 ? Read TSPSC Syllabus 2017
Selection of applicants will be based on two rounds i.e. Written Examination (Online / OMR based) and Interview. Candidates will be called for Personal Interview which is followed by Written Examination for TSPSC Recruitment 2017. Final Selection of applicants will be based on marks in Written Examination and Interview. Participants can check TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 for Written Examination as available below :
TSPSC CDPO Exam Syllabus 2017 | Telangana State PSC Exam Pattern 2017 :
Telangana PSC department has organizing Written Exam for Child Development Project Officer & Additional Child Development Project Officer posts. Written Exam will be consists of two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. Each Paper will be completed in 150 minutes. Paper-I will be contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 150 marks. Paper-II will be consists of 150 Objective Type Questions of 300 Marks. Interview will be of 50 marks. Candidates should check TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 for Written Examination as follows :
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration of Examination (In Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150 Minutes||150 Marks|
|Paper-II||Respective Subject||150||150 Minutes||300 Marks|
TSPSC CDPO & ACDPO Exam Pattern 2017 | Check TSPSC Syllabus 2017 :
Those candidates are participating in TSPSC CDPO Examination 2017 must check TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 as describe here. Candidates must collect more information related to Telangana State PSC CDPO Exam Syllabus 2017 through TSPSC Official Website :
For Paper-I (General Studies And General Abilities) :
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 For General Studies & General Abilities :
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System
- Environmental issues
- Society of Telangana
- Culture of Telangana
- Governance and Public Policy
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special
- emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana State
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Basic English
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Heritage of Telangana
- Arts and Literature of Telangana, etc.
For Paper-I (Concern Subject) :
TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 For Social Structure :
- Characteristics and functions of Society
- Community: meaning and types of communities
- Characteristics of rural and urban Communities
- Social processes – Concept of Socialization
- Social control – Rural Social Stratification
- Culture and civilization
- Caste System
- Man and Society
- Society, etc.
TSPSC Syllabus 2017 For Human Life Span Development :
- Developmental stages
- Developmental tasks during life span
- Factors for growth and development
- Critical periods in development
- Complications during delivery
- Post natal care of mother and child
- Care of new born -Importance of breastfeeding, weaning
- Characteristics of new born
- Characteristics and care of premature baby
- Development in Infancy – physical, motor, socio-emotional cognitive, language development
- Importance of infant stimulation – Definition
- Growth and development – concepts, Major issues, Principles, Types of birth, etc.
TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 For Basic Social Institutions :
- Family life cycle and development tasks
- Family: Nature of Family organization, change in role and status of women
- Basic Social Institutions in Rural Society
- Family life education
- Social legislations / Laws related to women
- Kinship, Religion, Economy
- Polity and Education
- Changing patterns of marriage and its consequences
- Specific Problems of Women in Rural Society
Telangana State PSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 For Human Nutrition and Food Science :
- Basic food groups – Composition and Nutritive value, selection, processing, Cooking methods
- Importance of nutrition for well being
- Nutrients-carbohydrate, Protein, Fat, Energy & fat soluble vitamins-A,D,E,K
- Food Adulteration
- Food fortification; Processed and convenience foods
- Food hygiene and laws
- Nutraceuticals in foods, etc.
TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 For Family and Community Nutrition :
- Concept of Balanced diet
- National and International agencies working to eradicate malnutrition, and their services
- Principles of meal planning
- Anthropometry, Clinical, Biochemical and Dietary methods and Indirect methods
- Malnutrition in India-types, prevalence, causes, etc.
Telangana State PSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 For Early Childhood Development and Education :
- Characteristics and Significance of ECDE
- Motor, Language, Cognitive, Socioemotional and Moral development
- Concept /Meaning, principles, importance, classification and influencing factors
- History of ECE; ECE centers-Need, for ECE centers, Objectives of ECE Programme
- Early Childhood Education – Concept, Types, etc.
Participants who are preparing for TSPSC CDPO Exam can check topic wise TSPSC Exam Pattern as mention above. Candidates should check rest of TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 through Official Website of Telangana PSC department.
How To Download TSPSC Syllabus 2017 ? Downloading Steps For tspsc.gov.in Exam Pattern 2017
TSPSC department has conduct TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Examination 2017 for CDPO & ACDPO Jobs. Candidates who are going to participating in Written Exam must be need to download TSPSC ACDPO & CDPO Syllabus 2017. Applicants can check download method for TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2017 as mention here :
- At First, applicants must visit to Official Website i.e. tspsc.gov.in
- Candidates should click on TSPSC Syllabus Link.
- Applicants should read TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017.
- Applicants must download TSPSC CDPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 for get good marks in Examination.
- Then candidates should save TSPSC Exam Pattern 2017 for their good preparation.
Important Links For TSPSC ACDPO Exam Pattern 2017 :
Click Here To Download TSPSC ACDPO & CDPO Syllabus 2017
Check TSPSC Notification 2017 For CDPO & ACDPO Posts
Conclusion : Telangana State Public Service Commission has uploaded TSPSC Syllabus 2017 on Official Portal. Department has organizing Written Exam for 68 CDPO & ACDPO posts. Those participants are going to prepare for Written Exam can download Exam Pattern before Exam date.
Hello Friends Are you searching TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 ? If yes, here is information for you. Telangana State Public Service Commission will held the Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline Based Objective Type Examination on 5th August 2017. This examination will comprising two papers i.e Paper-I and Paper-II. The paper-I will consist the question of General Studies and General Abilities and paper-II will consist the question of Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering (Degree Level) subjects. Maximum marks of 450 will be allotted to question paper. Those candidate will qualify in written examination will be called for Interview. If you know about TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus then you should have read article which is available below. Download link of PDF of Telangana State PSC AEE Syllabus you may check at the end of page.
Details of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017/ Telangana State PSC AEE Exam Date
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Total No. of Post||463|
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Exam Type||TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam 2017|
|Date of Examination||5th & 6th August, 2017|
|Category||TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017|
Selection Criteria for Telangana State PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2017
As per notification of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017, selection of candidate for Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs will be based two successive stages :
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online/ OMR Based
What is the Examination Date of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam 2017 ?
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for filling up the 463 vacancy of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in various Engineering Services. Online registration has start from 06.06.2017. Last date for completing online registration is 11.07.2017. Those candidate who have complete registration on or before the last date will be applicable for Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline Based OMR Examination. Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline Based Examination on 5th & 6th August, 2017. Those candidate who want to start preparation of examination should have require for exam pattern & syllabus. So here we are providing TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 which is prescribed below.
Exam Pattern & Scheme of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Examination 2017
Exam Pattern is a important document according to the exam perspective. With the help of exam pattern you can get idea of question framing & design. Here we are providing exam pattern for TSPSC 463 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy. Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct either Computer Based Recruitment Test or Offline Based OMR Examination for selection of Assistant Executive Engineer post. This examination will consist two papers i.e Paper-I and Paper-II. The paper-I will consist the topic of General Studies and General Abilities subject. Paper-II will consist of Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering (Degree Level) subject.
- A total of 300 question will exist in the question paper.
- Duration of each paper will be 02 Hour 30 minutes.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Question||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II||Civil/ Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
Those candidate who qualify in Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for Certification and Interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for available vacancy. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview/ Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35%, SCs, STs and PH 30% .
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 / Telangana State PSC AEE Exam Pattern PDF @ tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct either Computer Based Recruitment Test or Offline Based (objective type) examination on 5th & 6th August, 2017. Those candidate who want to participate in Telangana State PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Examination should have download TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017. It is a necessary document according to the exam point of view. With the help of syllabus, you can study in proper way or good score in examination. For the candidate’s help, here we providing topic wise complete details of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus which is available below.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
Paper-I : General Studies & General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events
- General Science
- Environmental Issues
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of India
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with Special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana State
- Indian Constitution
- Society, Cultural, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (10th Class Standard)
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus 2017
Paper-II : Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanic and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Paper-II : Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)
- Electric Circuit and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
TSPSC Syllabus 2017
Paper-II : Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section-I : Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section-II : Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Turbo machinery
Section-III : Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting Forming and Joining Process
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metro-logy & Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning & Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Official Link To Telangana State PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
Conclusion : Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct written examination for selection of Assistant Executive Engineer post. Those candidate who are willing to participate in examination should have require for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017. Download link of TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus 2017, you can check above.