The government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board has released notification for TNTET 2017 Application Form. The Application Form will available from 06.03.2017. The candidates who want to get the seat in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 should fill TNTET Exam Application Form 2017 before the last date i.e. 23.03.2017. The TNTET Application Form 2017 will be filled in Offline mode. As per the TNTET Exam Notification, the written exam for Paper I & Paper II will be organized in April 2017. Other information like TNTET 2017 Exam Pattern, Exam date and other information are given in the upcoming section.
Fresh Update [29.03.2017]: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released Exam Pattern PDF on the official website. The applicant who has filled the TNTET Application Form 2017 should download Tamilnadu TET Syllabus PDF from the given below link.
Good News for you guys, the Application form for TNTET 2017 should start selling from today. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for this opportunity may purchase the form either from the official website of Tamilnadu TET or from this page. The Link to download TNTET Application form 2017 is given at the end of the page. For more information go through this page.
About Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) :
Teacher Eligibility Test which is also known by TET is an entrance exam. TET 2017 is conducted for Teachers. To get the teaching job in Govt School it is necessary to give this test. TET Exam was conducted first in the year 2011. TET 2017 Exam is organized in two sections i.e. Paper I for Class 1 to 5 and Paper II for Class 6 to 8. In India, TET Examination is conducted by both Central government and State government. Now, the department will be going to conduct written examination for both the papers. TNTET 2017 Notification has released to recruit eligible candidate for Teacher post. Interested candidate can check the eligibility details from trb.tn.nic.in Exam Notification. Tamil Nadu TET Offline Registration will start at 06.03.2017. For further information, you can check the below given details.
TNTET Application Form 2017 Exam Details | Tamilnadu TET 2017 Admission Form
Name of Organization : Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
Also Known as : TN TRB
Exam for : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Application Mode : Offline
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Official TNTET Website : www.trb.tn.nic.in
Registration Date for TNTET Entrance Exam 2017 | Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Exam Date :
TNTET 2017 Notification Date: 24.02.2017
Tamilnadu TET 2017 Advertisement No. : 01/ 2017
Starting date for Sales of TNTET Application Form 2017: 06.03.2017 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Last date for Sales of Tamil Nadu 2017 Application Form: 22.03.2017 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Last date for Receipt of Application form: 23.03.2017 (5:00 pm)
Date of TNTET Exam for Paper I: 29.04.2017 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
Date of TNTET Exam for Paper II: 30.04.2017 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
TNTET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Details/ Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Qualification for Tamilnadu (TN) TET 2017 Application Form : Candidate who fills TNTET 2017 Application Form should check the required qualification for Tamilnadu TET Admission Form 2017.
- Tamilnadu TET 2017 Paper I : For Class I to V applicant who have completed Higher Secondary Courses (10 + 2) and should have done Diploma in Teacher Education/ Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized Teacher Training institute for TNTET 2017 Application Form
- Tamilnadu TET 2017 Eligibility for Paper II : Candidate should have posses Bachelors degree with the subjects like Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, and Geography should be the major subject in their degree. The qualification for TNTET 2017 Admission should done from any recognized university under 10 + 2 + 3 Pattern.
Age Limit for TNTET 2017 Application Form : To take Admission in TNTET 2017 candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation of the candidate should be applicable as per govt. rules.
Application Fee for TNTET Admission Form 2017 : General & OBC category candidate need to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST category candidate should pay Rs. 250/- as an Tamilnadu TET Application Fee.
Selection Criteria for TNTET Application Form 2017 : Candidate selection for Tamilnadu TET Entrance Exam 2017 will be held on the basis of Written test (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
Tamilnadu TNTET 2017 Examination Scheme | Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus 2017
As per TNTET 2017 Notification the written exam will be held in two parts i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. In both the papers the question will be of objective type. TNTET Exam 2017 exam consist of total 150 questions in each paper. The Tamilnadu TET Exam date for Teacher Eligibility Test is 29.04.2017 for Paper I & 30.04.2017 for Paper II. You can check the complete details of TNTET 2017 Syllabus in the next section.
TNTET Exam Syllabus 2017 for Paper I :
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies and Science
TNTET Syllabus 2017 for Paper II :
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Mathematics and Science
- Social Science
TNTET 2017 Admit Card | Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket :
On 24.02.2017 TNTET Exam Notification 2017 has released to recruit the eligible candidate. The applicant who are going to appear in the Written test should check TNTET Exam Date 2017 and may download TET Tamilnadu Hall Ticket before the exam. The link to check Tamil Nadu TET 2017 Admit Card will be available 15 days of exam. As the link to download TNTET Hall Ticket will available on the official website we will update it here.
Note: Complete TNTET Exam 2017 Notification details will be available on 06.03.2017. The candidates who are searching for Tamil Nadu TET Notification should check the remaining details from this page. As the TNTET 2017 Exam Notification will be available on the official website we will update it here. After the Teacher Eligibility Test Advt available you will be able to check Eligibility criteria, TET Exam 2017 Date and you will also able to fill trb.tn.nic.in Application Form. So, visit vidhya360.in for the regular update or you can bookmark this page.
Procedure To Fill TNTET Application Form 2017 – Tamilnadu TET Application Form 2017
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board website i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the “Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 – Prospectus, application sales centers and application receiving centers” link.
- Open both TNTET Exam Prospectus Paper I Notification 2017 and Prospectus Paper II Notification 2017 and read all the information carefully.
- you have to purchase TN Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary School.
- To purchase Tamilnadu TET 2017 Application Form & Prospectus you have to pay Rs. 50/-.
- Fill the required details in TNTET 2017 Application Form.
- Attach Passport Size Photo on the application form.
- The fee should be submitted through offline mode according to the category.
- Recheck the complete details from Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017.
- Take a printout of TET Tamilnadu Application Form with Bank Challan receipt and send it to the given address.
- Candidate can check the district wise address from TNTET 2017 Notification
TN TET Application Form 2017 Notification – Click Here
Download Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Pospectus I Notification 2017
Download TN TET Notification 2017 for Prospectus II
Click Here to check Centres of Sales Application form & Receiving of Application form
Download TNTET Admit Card 2017
Some other vacancies of Teacher are Available Here :
Conclusion:TNTET Application Form 2017 for Teacher exam. Applicant should check Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 and apply in prescribed format. The last date for submission of TNTET Exam 2017 Application form is 23.03.2017.