Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017 is available to download. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has uploaded Exam Pattern PDF for Combined Civil Services Exam. The written examination for 1953 vacancy will be conducted in the month of August 2017. TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus in Tamil PDF is also available in this page. You can check other information like Exam Syllabi, Previous Paper, Model Set etc. from the next section.
Check Information of Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017/ TNPSC Civil Services – II Exam Pattern
Recently, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has announced notification for 1953 Non – Interview Posts. Applicant who are willing to apply for TNPSC Group 2A Jobs should check the eligibility details from the further section. The Online application form is filled up to the last date 26.05.2017. Now, the department has released Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus and TNPSC Group IIA Non – Interview Exam Pattern on the official website. For remaining of TNPSC Syllabus 2017 information you should check ahead.
Department Name : Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Also Known by : TNPSC
Category : Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
TNPSC Syllabus : Available
Written Exam for : TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2017
Date of Written Exam : 06.08.2017
Total No. of Vacancy : 1953 Post
Name of Post : Personal Clerk & Assistant Non – Interview Posts
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 – 18 :
For TNPSC 2017 Exam candidate selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination. The Tamil Nadu Group 2A Exam Syllabus 2017 consist of Single Paper. So, for the applicant it is necessary to check TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus and study material. In this page we have provided full Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Exam details. To know more information about Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017/ TNPSC Exam Syllabus candidate should check ahead.
TNPSC Group IIA Non – Interview Exam Pattern/ Tamil Nadu Group 2 Exam Pattern
Dear applicant, Get TNPSC Exam Pattern 2017 PDF from here. As per the notification Tamilnadu Group 2A Exam consist of objective type question. To get placed in TNPSC 2017 Jobs candidate need to qualify the exam. For your convenience we have provided some study material. You can easily download TNPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern 2017 in English & Tamil PDF. Now, we are going to discuss some important factors of Tamil Nadu 2017 Exam Pattern.
- TNPSC Exam consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- In each question there are four option from which you have to mark any one right answer.
- Total No. of questions are 200 in TNPSC Group 2A Exam.
- Candidate need to score minimum 90 marks and maximum 300 marks in Tamilnadu Combined Civil Services Exam 2017.
- Total time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Candidate have to read the subject like General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability test & General Tamil/ General English.
TNPSC Group 2A Exam Pattern 2017 :
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks||Duration|
|Objective||i. General Studies (Degree Standard) (75 Question)|
ii. Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 Questions)
iii. General Tamil & General English (100 Questions)
TNPSC Group 2A Exam Syllabus 2017/ Tamil Nadu Non – Interview Group 2 Syllabus 2017
Are you looking for Tamilnadu Civil Services – II Syllabus 2017 – 18/ TNPSC Exam Syllabus? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Here we have provided TNPSC Group 2A Exam Syllabus. All the subject wise topics are explained in details. You can check rest of the information and should download TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus in Tamil pdf/ Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017.
Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017 for General Studies – TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus 2017 :
General Science :
Current Events :
- Political Science
- Earth and Universe‐Solar
- Rainfall, weather
- Climate‐Water resources
- Rivers in India‐Soil
- Minerals & natural resources
- Natural vegetation
- Forest and wildlife
- Agricultural pattern
- Livestock & fisheries
- Social geography
- Population density and distribution
- Natural calamities
- Disaster management
History and Culture of India :
- South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people
- The advent of European invasion
- Expansion and consolidation of British rule
- Effect of British rule on socio‐economic factors
- Social reforms and religious movements
- India since independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture
- Unity in diversity
- Race, color, language, custom India as secular state Organizations for fine arts, dance, drama, music Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties
- Populist schemes
- Prominent personalities in the various spheres – Arts, Science, literature and Philosophy
Indian Polity :
- Constitution of India
- The preamble to the constitution
- Salient features of the constitution
- Union, State, and territory
- Fundamental rights
- Fundamental duties
- Human rights
- Union legislature
- State executive
- State Legislature, assembly
- Status of Jammu & Kashmir
- Local government, panchayat raj
- Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India
- Rule of law/ Due process of law
- Indian federalism.
- Emergency provisions
- The Election Commission Union and State
- Amendments to the constitution
- Schedules to the constitution.
- Administrative reforms & tribunals
- Corruption in public life‐ Anti‐corruption measures
- Central Vigilance Commission, lok‐adalats, Ombudsman
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Right to information
- Central and State Commission
- Empowerment of women.
Indian Economy :
- Nature of Indian economy
- Five‐year plan models
- Land reforms & agriculture
- Application of science in agriculture
- Industrial growth
- The role of public sector & disinvestment
- Development of infrastructure
- National income Rural welfare oriented programmes
- Social sector problems
- Population, education, health, employment, poverty‐ HRD
- Sustainable economic growth
- Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
- Energy Different sources and development
- Finance Commission
- Planning Commission
- National Development Council
TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for Aptitude & Mental Ability Test/ Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus :
- Conversion of information to data Collection
- Compilation and presentation of data Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest & Compound Interest
- Area, Volume, Time & Work
- Decision making
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences
How To Download Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017/ tnpscexams.net Civil Services – II Exam Pattern ?
In this section we have provided information about TSPSC Syllabus 2017/ Tamilnadu Group 2A Exam Pattern. Candidate who are in search of TNPSC (Non – Interview) (Group 2A) Syllabus 2017 should go through this page. By following these steps you can easily download TNPSC Group 2 Non Interview Posts Syllabus pdf/ TNPSC Group 2A Exam Pattern.
- Log onto the official Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Website.
- Click on Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017 link.
- Open TNPSC Combined Civil Services Syllabus PDF.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Click on the download button and save TNPSC Exam Syllabus PDF on the proper location.
- If you still face problem in downloading procedure then use Ctrl + S Key.
Conclusion : Tamil Nadu Group 2 Syllabus 2017 PDF for 1953 Personal Clerk & Assistant Non – Interview Posts. Applicant should download TNPSC Syllabus 2017 from the above link.