- How Can I Check Closing Date For TNAU Recruitment 2017 ? Summary Of TNAU Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For TNAU Assistant Professor Bharti 2017 ? Selection Procedure For TNAU Recruitment 2017
- Age Criteria For Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 :
- Educational Qualifications For TNAU Assistant Professor 2017 Jobs :
- Application Fee For TNAU Recruitment 2017 :
- Selection Method For Tamil Nadu TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 :
- Pay Scale For tnau.ac.in Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 :
- How To Apply For TNAU Recruitment 2017 ? Fee Payment Method For tnau.ac.in Vacancy 2017
- Brief Details of TNAU Recruitment 2017-18|Tamil Nadu TNAU Junior Assistant Job
- What is eligibility criteria for TNAU Recruitment 2017-18? Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Vacancy
- How To Fill TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application Form? Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Jobs 2017
- Summery of TNAU Recruitment 2017 | Tamil Nadu TNAU Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 :
- What is the Last Date to Apply for TNAU 206 AAO Vacancy 2017 ? Deadline to Apply Online i.e. 22.05.2017
|TNAU Recruitment 2017 For 131 Assistant Professor Posts|
|TNAU Jobs 2017 For 129 JAT (Junior Assistant-Typist) Post New|
|Tamil Naud TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 30 Post|
|TNAU Vacancy 2017 for 206 Post|
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has released notification for 131 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Participants who are interested should fill up Prescribed Application Form for TNAU Recruitment 2017. Candidates should apply for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 before or on 25.10.2017. Candidates can check other details like selection criteria, qualifications, etc, for Assistant Professor Jobs as describe below.
How Can I Check Closing Date For TNAU Recruitment 2017 ? Summary Of TNAU Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
Applicants who are wants to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs 2017 must check post details from here. Candidates should collect further details about TNAU Vacancy 2017 from Official Website as given in below section :
Name of Department : Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Advertisement Number : R3/21498 (Regular vacancies)/2017
Name of Vacancy : Assistant Professor
Total Number of Posts : 131 Posts
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Job Location : Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Application Mode : Offline Mode
Official Link : tnau.ac.in
Check Vacancy’s Division For TNAU Jobs 2017-18 :
Participants should check post’s division according to respective discipline for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Bharti 2017 from here :
|Sr.No.||Discipline||Number Of Vacancy|
|01.||Agricultural Engineering||13 posts|
|04.||Home Science & Food Science||05 posts|
Important Dates For TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 :
Issue date of TNAU Advertisement : 29.09.2017
Closing date for submission of TNAU Prescribed Application Form : 25.10.2017
What Is Eligibility Criteria For TNAU Assistant Professor Bharti 2017 ? Selection Procedure For TNAU Recruitment 2017
Candidates must be need to check eligibility details for Assistant Professor Vacancies before apply for TNAU Jobs 2017 from here. Applicants should read required qualifications and age limit for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 as given below :
Age Criteria For Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 :
Applicants should be applicable with age limit as per department rules & regulations for TNAU Assistant Professor Jobs 2017. Applicants can read TNAU Recruitment Notification to check more information related to age limit for Assistant Professor post.
Educational Qualifications For TNAU Assistant Professor 2017 Jobs :
Participants must holds Master’s Degree in concern subject with a minimum OGPA from recognized University. Minimum OGPA shall be allowed with its relevant grade in SAUs/ ICAR Institutes & other recognized University. NET is compulsory along with one publication in National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi for Assistant Professor Jobs. Candidates should visit to TNAU Official Website to get more details about educational qualifications for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017.
Application Fee For TNAU Recruitment 2017 :
Registration Fee will be accepted through Demand Draft in favor of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore- 641 003”. Candidates should be need to pay Rs. 1000/- as Application Fee. SC, SCA and ST applicants must be need to pay Rs. 750/- for TNAU Assistant Professor 2017 Vacancy.
Selection Method For Tamil Nadu TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List & Interview for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Vacancy 2017. Applicants can referred TNAU Recruitment Notification 2017 to check further information regarding selection process for Assistant Professor Jobs.
Pay Scale For tnau.ac.in Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 :
Participants will be paid by a good amount as their Salary by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University for Assistant Professor post. Candidates must check rest of details about Salary for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 through TNAU Official Website.
How To Apply For TNAU Recruitment 2017 ? Fee Payment Method For tnau.ac.in Vacancy 2017
TNAU Official Website has provided Prescribed Registration Form for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017. Candidates who are interested to fill TNAU Application Form for Assistant Professor post must check Applying Procedure from here :
- Firstly, candidates should log on Official Website i.e. tnau.ac.in
- Candidates should click on TNAU Recruitment Advertisement 2017 Link.
- Applicants must read TNAU Official Notification for Assistant Professor posts.
- Then candidate who are eligible must download TNAU Prescribed Application Form.
- Participants should fill up all required details in TNAU Registration Form.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of respective documents along with Application Form in triplicate.
- Applicants should also paste passport size photo in TNAU Registration Form.
- Participants must be put their signature on TNAU Application Form.
- Candidates must enclose the demand draft in favor of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore- 641 003”.
- Then you should recheck your TNAU Application Form properly.
- Candidates must sent their filled Application Form along with self attested copies of relevant documents at department’s Postal Address.
- Applicants should be fill Prescribed Registration Form for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 till last date 25.10.2017.
Address Of Department :
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
Conclusion : Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has issued notification for 131 posts of Assistant Professor. Eligible participants should fill Prescribed Application Form for TNAU Recruitment 2017 till closing date 25.10.2017.
Tamil Nadu Agriculture University has released a notification of Junior Assistant cum Typist Vacancy. Applicants may apply through online mode only for TNAU Recruitment 2017. Application form are available from 27.09.2017 to 31.10.2017 for 129 Junior Assistant Cum Typist Vacancies. Candidate who is going to do register yourself for TNA University vacancy 2017-18, they should check their eligibility criteria from TNAU Agri Portal. For more details of TNAU jobs read this article completely.
Brief Details of TNAU Recruitment 2017-18|Tamil Nadu TNAU Junior Assistant Job
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU)
Vacancy on Designation: Junior Assistant Cum Typist
Total Number of TNAU Vacancy: 129 Posts
Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Tami Nadu
Application mode: Online Mode
TNAU Agri Portal: www.jat.tnausms.in
Division of TNAU JAT Vacancy 2017 – Tamil Nadu TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 :
Important Dates of TNAU Recruitment 2017-18|TN Agriculture University Job 2017
Advt. No. : R1/ 21499/ 2017
Notification Date: 27.09.2017
Registration date of TNAU Online Application: 27.09.2017
Last date for submission of applications for eligible candidates: 31.10.2017
What is eligibility criteria for TNAU Recruitment 2017-18? Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Vacancy
Candidates who are going to apply for TNAU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Vacancy 2017 can check their eligibility criteria like education qualification, age limit, pay scale from here. For recruitment of Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Applicants must be residential of Tamil Nadu state and also know there’s regional language(s). For more details applicants must check official notification of TNAU Vacancy 2017.
Education Qualification for TNAU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Job 2017: Those applicants are wants to fill online applications form of TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 should have done 10+2 class (High Secondary School) with minimum 5 years experience in any University and Computer Knowledge. With required education qualification applicants must have good knowledge of Tamil speaking & writing and having a typewriting examination certificate, conducted by government.
Age Limitation For TNA University Vacancy 2017- TNAU JAT Jobs 2017:Applicants age limit should not be less than 18 year for TNAU Recruitment 2017. Maximum age limit of unreserved category is 30 year for Tamil Nadu TNAU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Vacancy 2017. Age will be calculated as on 31.08.2017. Age relaxation would be applicable as per rule and regulation of Tamil Nadu Government. Other information can check TNAU 2017 Notification given below.
Pay Scale For TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 of Junior Assistant Cum Typist Vacancy:Selected contenders will be appointed for Tamil Nadu Agriculture University as a Junior Assistant. Participants who are selected for TNAU Vacancy 2017 will be paid Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- as per month with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-. Candidates also able to use other facilities which provided by government as DA, HRA, CCA and Medical Allowances.
Application Fee For Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Recruitment 2017:One of the contenders are willing to apply for Tamil Nadu AU Jobs they should pay examination fee by Demand Draft only. Applicants who are belonging SC/ SC (A)/ ST category must be paid Rs. 500/- for TNAU Jobs 2017. For other category need to pay Rs. 750/- through DD in favor of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore.
Selection Procedure For TNAU Vacancy 2017 – Tamil Nadu TNAU Jobs 2017:Contenders will be selected for TNAU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Recruitment 2017-18 through the Written test and Skill test, Then ordinary Oral Interview.
How To Fill TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application Form? Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Jobs 2017
Those applicants who are interested for TNAU Vacancy 2017 should checked their eligibility criteria for Junior Assistant Vacancy. Applicants may fill TNAU Online Application 2017 through online mode. Applying process, You can follow these given instructions.
- Applicants needs to visit TNAU Portal directly at www.jat.tnausms.in.
- Participants should search TNAU Recruitment 2017 Notification and click on it.
- Then read the complete Information Brochure of TNAU Vacancy 2017.
- Now go to fill online registration form of TNAU Junior Assistant cum typist Jobs.
- And click on Continue to login and then click on New Registration the after this save your Registration number.
- Fill all the required details and should insert valid mobile number, email address, age and education qualification detail etc.
- Participants should upload ours recent scanned passport sized photograph and signature.
- Recheck all the details of the application form before the submission of form.
- Then Submit the Registration form of TNAU Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
- Save and take a printout for future use.
- Candidates must pay registration fee for TNAU application form by DEMAND Draft of any SBI Branch in favor of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Then Send all required documents on the postal address of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Postal Address of TNAU For Registration Form
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
PIN:- 641 003
Conclusion of TNAU JAT Vacancy 2017: TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 129 vacant posts of Junior Assistant Cum Typist. Contenders can send Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Application Form on before the last date 31.10.2017.
Tamil Nadu Agriculture University has invited applicants for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Nursing Assistant Vacancies. There are total 30 Post available. Eligible participants may fill offline application form (Prescribe Format) for TNAU Recruitment 2017. Last date for submitting of TNAU Application form is 31.07.2017. Registration process has been started from 10.07.2017. More details regarding TNAU Nurse Vacancy 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc. can check under given details.
Summery of TNAU Recruitment 2017 | Tamil Nadu TNAU Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 :
Full Form Name of University : Tamil Nadu Agriculture University
Also Known as : TNAU
Name of Post : Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Nursing Assistant Vacancies
Total No. od TNAU Vacancy : 30 Post
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Category : Government Jobs
TNAU Agriculture Portal : www.tnau.ac.in
Division of Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Vacancy 2017 –18 :
- Staff Nurse : 05 Post
- Pharmacist : 04 Post
- Nursing Assistant : 13 Post
- Medical Officer : 08 Post
Important Date for TNAU Recruitment 2017 | TNAU Tamil Nadu Nurse Jobs 2017 :
Notification No. : R1/ 13845 /2017
Starting Date for submission of application form : 10.07.2017
Last date for submission of registration form : 31.07.2017
Eligibility Criteria For TNAU Recruitment 2017 | Tamil Nadu TNAU Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017
Education Qualification TNAU Jobs 2017 : Those participants who are interested for TNAU 2017 Recruitment should be done Diploma/Graduation Degree/post graduation from any recognized university.
Age Limit Tamil Nadu Staff Nurse Vacancy : Age will be calculated as on 30.06.2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as per rule and regulation of Tamil Nadu Government.
- For Post no. 1 & 2 : 58 Year
- Foer Post No. 3 : 30 Year
- For Post no. 4 : 57 Year
TNAU Application Fee | TNAU Exam Fee : Those contenders who are belonging general category must be paid Rs. 750 /- for TNAU Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. For Reserved category candidates will be paid Rs. 500/- for Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Jobs.
Pay Scale for TNAU Vacancy 2017 : Those applicants who are selected fro TNAU MO Jobs will be paid good salary as per month. For post wise details you can check under given table.
- Staff Nurse : PB-2: Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4450
- Pharmacist : PB-2: Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4200
- Nursing Assistant : PB-1A: Rs.4800 – 10000 + G.P. Rs.1300
- Medical Officer : Rs.15,600-39,100 + 5400 Grade pay
TNAU Nursing Assistant Recruitment2017 Selection Process :The selection process for TNAU Recruitment 2017 will be based on written exam and interview. Other information you can check official notification, which are given below.
How Can I Fill TNAU Recruitment 2017 Application Fee ? Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Jobs 2017 –18
Those participants who are searching Latest Govt. Jobs 2017 can apply for TNAU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017. Applicants can apply through offline mode on or before the last date 31st August 2017. Apply process, You can check below given details.
- First of all eligible contenders log in official portal at www.tnau.ac.in.
- Then should search “TNAU Recruitment 2017 Notification” and click on it.
- Open new page on your system.
- Read all details carefully.
- if you are eligible then click on the download button.
- Full fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Affix pass port size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling registration form.
- Then send application form on below given address.
Address for sending of TNAU Recruitment 2017 Application Form :
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003
Important Links For TNAU Recruitment 2017 | Tamil Nadu TNAU Nurse Jobs 20178 –18 :
Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification
TNAU Medical Officer Vacancy Notification 2017
Conclusion : TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 30 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Nursing Assistant Vacancies. You can send Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Application form on or before the last date 31.07.2017.
Are You Looking For TNAU AAO Vacancy 2017 ? If yes then Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is inviting online applications for 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer posts. Applicants who are searching for jobs in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University may apply online. Online Registration for TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 has been started. Last Date for submission of application through online mode is 22.05.2017. Candidates may check the further details like Selection Process, Exam Date from the official link given at the end.
What is the Last Date to Apply for TNAU 206 AAO Vacancy 2017 ? Deadline to Apply Online i.e. 22.05.2017
Department Name :– Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Recruitment Type :- Direct Recruitment
Vacancies Available :- Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO posts)
Total Post Offered :- 206 Positions
TNAU Official Website :- tnau.ac.in
Last Date To Apply Online :- 22nd May, 2017
Distribution Of Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Vacancies 2017 :-
- GT-NP :- 51 Post
- GT-P :- 13 Post
- BC-NP :- 42 Post
- BC-P :- 12 Post
- BCM-NP :- 5 Post
- BCM-P :- 2 Post
- MBC/DNC-NP :- 34 Post
- MBC/DNC-P :- 8 Post
- SCA-NP :- 4 Post
- SCA-P :- 2 Post
- SC-NP :- 25 Post
- SC-P :- 6 Post
- SC-NP :-1 Post
- ST-P :- 1 Post
Important Dates For TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 | TN TNAU Vacancy 2017 Dates to Remember 2017 :-
Date of Notification :- 03.05.2017
TNAU Advertisement No :- R1/5838/2017
Starting dates for online submission of application form :- 03.05.2017
Last date for submission of application through online mode :- 22.05.2017
Closing date for submission of application along with Demand Draft :- 22.05.2017
What Qualification is Needed to Apply for TNAU Jobs 2017 ? How to Check TN TNAU AAO Eligibility Criteria 2017 ?
Candidates who are going to fill the online application form against TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 must check the Education, Age Limit, Selection Process and Exam Date. For more details you can check the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Notification 2017.
Education Qualification For tnau.ac.nic.in AAO Bharti 2017 | TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 Education Criteria :-
Participants who are applying for AAO Recruitment must have passed Higher Secondary (+2) Examination. Candidate must possess Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhi Gram Rural Institute.
TNAU AAO Recruitment Age Details 2017 | TN TNAU Recruitment Age Limit :-
The minimum age required for a participant is 18 year old. The maximum age limit for the applicants is 30 years old. Candidates of Reserved Category like SC/ST, MBCs etc. will be getting age relaxation. There is no maximum age limit for the reserved category.
Pay Scale For TNAU TN Vacancy 2017 | Tamil Nadu AAO Recruitment 2017 Salary Structure :-
Selected candidates will be paid in the pay band of Rs.5200 – 20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-. Participants who want to check the benefits and allowances applied on the selection then please check the TNAU TN Advertisement 2017 Here.
Application Fees For Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs | Mode Of Payment For TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017-18 :-
Payment of Application Fees will be submitted through online mode or Offline Mode. The application will be printed and will be saved in PDF Format. Candidates will send a copy of printed application form with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 for SC/ST Category. The Applicants who belong to Unreserved Category need to pay Rs. 750/-. Envelope must contain application that should be prescribed on left corner as “Application for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer” before 5.00 p.m. on 22.05.2017.
What is the TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 Selection Process ?
Candidates who want to know about the Selection Process for 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) vacancies must check the following details. As the Selection Process will be made in two Successive Stages. Final Selection will be done on the basis of total marks secured by the candidate. The Duration of TNAU AAO Exam 2017 will be 2 ½ Hour. Question Paper will be set in both languages i.e. Tamil and Urdu.
- Written Examination (Paper 1 & Paper II)
- Oral Test in the form of an interview.
Tamil Nadu TNAU Exam Pattern 2017 | TNAU TN AAO Exam Scheme 2017 :-
- Paper 1 :- Level of examination will be Diploma Standard. There will be 150 questions of 150 marks. The paper will be designed from Agriculture & Horticulture subjects.
- Paper 2 :- The question paper will come according to 10+2 standard. There will be 50 questions from General Studies of 50 marks.
- Interview :- Maximum Marks 50.
How To Fill TNAU AAO Recruitment Application Form ? How to Apply Online for TN TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 ?
Candidates who are applying the online must check the important dates first. Your TNAU AAO Online Form 2017 must be submitted before 22.05.2017. We have here mentioned some simple steps through which applicants can easily apply online for TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Firstly, log on to the the TNAU TN Official Website i.e. tnau.ac.in
- On the Home Page you will get the link to Download Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Notification 2017
- After that you will need to click the Apply Online Button.
- Enter all the important information like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Passport Size Photo & Signature and Log In the Details.
- After registration note down the registration number and password.
- At the end after submitting all the details, take the print out of the Application Form.
Conclusion :- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released the notification for 206 Posts . Candidates may submit the application form for TNAU Recruitment 2017-18 on or before the last date i.e. 22.05.2017. You may also check the link give below for more information.