- How To Collect Important Details For SSC Steno Grade C & D Jobs 2017 ? Last Date For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- How Many Vacancies Are Indicated in the SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 ? What Is the Total SSC Steno Vacancy 2017?
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 For Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|SSC Steno Vacancy 2017|
Dear Applicants, Are you waiting for SSC Stenographer jobs ? Here Staff Selection Commission has issued notification for various posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’. Eligible participants can apply Online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017-18 from 17.06.2016 to 15.07.2017 up to 5:00 PM. Candidates should check further information regarding Important Dates, Selection Criteria, etc, as describe in the below section.
How To Collect Important Details For SSC Steno Grade C & D Jobs 2017 ? Last Date For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Applicants who wish to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 should check the job details from the below. Participants can check more details through SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 :
Department’s Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Advertisement Number : 3/6/2017-(P&P-II)
Name of post : Stenographer Grade C & D
Total number of vacancy : Various posts
Job location : India
Job category : Govt. Jobs
Application Mode : Online Mode
Official Link : ssconline.nic.in
Important Dates For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017-18 :
Starting Date For Online Application Form : 17.06.2017
Last Date For SSC Steno Application Form : 15.07.2017 up to 5:00 PM
Closing Date Application Fee through Challan : 18.07.2017
Date of Computer Based Examination : 04.09.2017 to 07.09.2017
What Is Eligibility Criteria For SSC Stenographer Bharti 2017 ? Selection Procedure For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017-18
Interested Participants can collect eligibility details from the information as given below. Candidates should check more information regarding SSC Steno 2017 Bharti through SSC Official Link :
Age Criteria For SSC Stenographer Bharti 2017 | Age Relaxation For Staff Selection Commission Steno Job 2017 :
Participants will be applicable with Age Limit as between 18 years to 27 years as on 01.08.2017. Age Relaxation for candidates of other categories will be applicable as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualifications Required For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancy 2017-18 :
Candidates should have Qualified in 12th Standard or equivalent from any recognized University or Board for SSC Steno Recruitment 2017-18.
Selection Method For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 | Exam Pattern For SSC Steno Grade C & D Job 2017 :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination and Skill Test. Those candidates are qualifying in Computer Based Exam will be called for Skill Test. After that, SSC Department will be declared Merit List for selection of candidates. Participants should check further information through SSC Stenographer Notification 2017. Applicants can check Exam Pattern as given here :
- Computer Based Exam For SSC Steno 2017 Jobs : SSC Department has conduct Computer based Exam from 04.09.2017 to 07.09.2017. Exam will be of 200 marks with time duration of 02 hours and 02 hours & 40 Minutes VH/OH. Test Paper will be consists of three subjects i.e. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and English Language & Comprehension. Exam Paper contains 200 multiple choice questions. Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applicable for each incorrect answer.
- Skill Test For SSC Stenographer 2017 Recruitment : Those applicants are qualifying in Computer Based exam will be called for Stenography Test of 10 Minutes. Test will be in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for Steno Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m for steno Grade ‘D’. Transcription timing for Stenography Exam as mention here :
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||40 minutes (English), 55 minutes (Hindi)|
Pay Scale For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017 Recruitment :
Candidates will be paid by Staff Selection Commission Department according to government orders for SSC Steno Recruitment 2017.
Application Fee For SSC Steno Grade C & D 2017 Bharti :
Participants should make the Online payment of Rs. 100/- as Application Fee SSC Steno Vacancy 2017. In Case of Cash Payment, Applicants must submit Registration Fee through Challan to designated branches of SBI before 18.07.2017.
How To Apply Online For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Method For SSC Steno Grade C & D Bharti 2017
- Firstly, applicants should log on Official Website of SSC Department.
- Candidates must click on “SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification 2017”.
- Then participants should read the Notification properly.
- Interested and Eligible applicants must click on Apply Link.
- Then fill Registration Part completely.
- Participants should uploaded their passport size photo and signature with Registration Form.
- After filling Registration Part, applicants get a Registration ID and Password.
- Then you can fill the Application Part with required information by using Registration ID and Password.
- Candidates must make online or Cash Payment of Rs. 100/- as Application Fee through Challan to designated branches of SBI.
- Then Submit the form and take a printout of Application Form for future reference.
Important Links For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 :
Click Here To Download SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification
Apply Online For SSC Steno Jobs
Conclusion : Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification for the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Those participants are going to fill SSC Application Form may apply Online from 17.06.2016 to 15.07.2017.
Staff Selection Commission will be organizing Stenographer Grade C Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2017. Applicants who are waiting for SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 can apply offline before 28.06.2017. The applicants will be appointed on Central Secretariat, Indian Foreign Services, Armed Forces Headquarters, Railway Board Secretariat and Election Commission. The offline registration process will begin on 27.05.2017. Candidates can attend the SSC Stenographer Examination on 30th July 2017. If you are seeking “How to Download SSC Stenographer Notification 2017” ? Then visit the official links given below.
How Many Vacancies Are Indicated in the SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 ? What Is the Total SSC Steno Vacancy 2017?
This is the most important question one asks that How Many Vacancies Are Available under SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 ? The answer is quite simple. The department will be announcing the total posts separately on the official site. Initially it has only pointed out the departments in which the SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 are going to be filled.
Department :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Type :- Stenographer Grade C Combined Competitive Exam 2017
Total Post :- Indicated Soon
Post Offered :- Steno (Grade C)
Last Date :- 28.06.2017
Application Process :- Offline Registration Process
Mode of Examination :- Computer Based Test
SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 – Department Offered :
- Central Secretariat Stenographer Services Grade C
- Stenographer Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade – II
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Services Grade C
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade C
- Election Commission of India Stenographer Service Grade C
Important Dates for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – Dates to Remember for SSC Offline Registration :
Date of Publication :- 27.05.2017
Offline registration process starting from :- 28.05.2017
Last date for submitting the application form :- 28.06.2017
Date of SSC Stenographer Group C Exam :- 30th July 2017
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria | What is the Education & Age Limit for SSC Steno 2017 Vacancies ?
Applicants who are now checking the Eligibility Parameters for SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 must check the official details given ahead. An applicants must ensure His/Her age and education qualification before sending the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017. This will make sure applicant’s suitability for the SSC Grade C Stenographer Exam 2017.
Education Qualification Indicated in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates who are interested to fill up the SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form need to have 12th Pass certificate from any recognized board. Apart from this applicants must have 100 wpm for Group C Steno Vacancies and 80 wpm for Group D Stenographer vacancies. Rest of the information is available in SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification 2017.
Age Limit for Steno Group C and D Jobs 2017 :
The candidates should be minimum 18 year old and maximum age limit of the applicants must not exceed 50 year. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category which is 05 year for OBC and 03 year for SC/ST.
Pay Scale Offered for SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 | SSC Stenographer Salary Details :
Please refer to the SSC Steno Grade C Notification 2017 to get the salary details. As per our expectation SSC Stenographer Salary will be ranging from Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- along with applicable grade pay. The sum mentioned here is not exact kindly consider the SSC Grade D Steno Advertisement 2017 to get all the details.
Application Fees for SSC Steno Group C & D Exam 2017 | SSC Steno Exam Fees :
The applicants who are appearing in the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2017 need to pay Rs 100/- only. The applicants of SC/ST Category, Women, PH applicants are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Only the participants of Male Category from General & OBC criteria need to pay the application fees. Payment of the application fees can be done either in the online mode or in the offline mode. Instructions are available on the SSC Online Portal @ ssconline.nic.in.
Selection Process for Staff Selection Commission Steno Vacancy 2017 – SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Participants who are now willing to check the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 then they should read the information given here properly. Here Vidhya360 team has indicated all the details regarding SSC Steno Group C & D Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc. Applicants are advise to read the complete details and then start SSC Steno Offline Registration 2017.
Exam Pattern for SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 : The applicants will be tested through Computer Based Test i.e. Online Test. Such applicants whose SSC Application Form 2017 will reach the department before or by the time only such candidates will be called for SSC Stenographer 2017 Online Examination. There will be two important papers of 100 marks each. The details are indicated below :
- Paper 1 will be of 100 Question with 100 Marks
- Paper 2 will be of 100 Question with 100 Marks
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Duration of Examination will be 02 hours
So this is the Overall Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SSC Steno Vacancy 2017. Candidates must read the SSC Steno Exam Notification 2017 properly to get exact details. To download the SSC Steno Vacancy Advertisement you need to follow the instructions coming ahead.
SSC Stenographer Exam Center : SSC Steno Vacancy Test Cities : The examination will be organized at the popular cities like Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur.
How to Fill Offline Application For SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 ? How to Get SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification ?
Candidates must note down the offline registration dates from the details described above. Candidates need to submit the application form in the prescribed format before 28th June 2017. Steps to fill up the application form is given ahead :
Simple Steps to Fill SSC Stenographer Group “C” & “D” Application Form :
- First log on to the official SSC Website i.e. ssconline.nic.in
- On the home page you will get instructions as SSC Stenographer 2017-18 Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then download the application form attached with the Stenographer Exam 2017 Notification.
- The application form must be downloaded on A4 size white plane paper only.
- Now you need to fill up the SSC 2017 Application Form with Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
- Fill your personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Now confirm all the details and take an envelop and write address of the SSC Department as given below .
Send SSC Steno Vacancy Application Form 2017 at the Address given below :
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12,
C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
You May Also Check :
Conclusion : SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 for the Stenograpgher Group C & D Competitive Exam 2017. Candidates can apply offline from 27.05.2015 to 28.06.2017. Written test will be conducted on 30th July 2017.