Staff Selection Commission has announced SSC CHSL Syllabus on the official site. This time the commission is adopting Computer Based (Online) Test process to select the applicants on 5,134 vacancies. There are LDC, DEO, PA/SA & Court Clerk Vacancy. Applicants who are searching for SSC 10+2 Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern then may download it now. All the details for SSC Syllabus 2016 are uploaded from 08/10/2016 onwards. Candidates may visit the official site www.ssc.nic.in to get all the details.
Fresh update as on 23.06.2017 : Dear applicants SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier II will be coming shortly. Applicants can download their hall ticket for Combined Higher Secondary level Exam here. check SSC 10+2 Tier II Hall Ticket Date.
Fresh Update as on 29.03.2017 : Dear applicants Staff Selection CGL Exam Pattern 2017 is out now. Candidates who want to start their CGLE 2017 preparations can read SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus here. Written test will be starting from 19.06.2017 to 02.07.2017. Candidates should read SSC CGL Tier I, II, III, IV Syllabus 2017 From Here.
Fresh Update as on 16.02.2017 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon going to announce the SSC 10+2 Result 2017 on the official site. Participants who have applied from 07.01.2017 to 08.02.2017 dates then they can check the SSC LDC Cut Off, DEO Merit List from the official links given at the end.
Fresh Update as on 10.03.2017 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be announcing the Answer Key & Cut Off Marks 2017 for 5134 vacancies of LDC, DEO, PA & SA, Court Clerk post. Applicants who had attended the written test held in online mode from 07.01.2017 to 08.02.2017 can download their SSC CHSL Answer Key 2017 Here.
Staff Selection Commission has recently announced public notification indicating that It has uploaded the details for SSC CHSL Exam 2017 on the official site from 08th October, 2016. Participants who are taking part can fill up the SSC CHSL Application Form soon. Here we have provided the SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper, SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF in the below context. Read out whole article carefully and then fight the examination.
What is the Significance of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 ?
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Popularly Known as||SSC|
|Name of the Exam||SSC 10+2 2017 Exam|
|Total Post||5,134 vacancies|
|Name of the post||LDC, DEO, PA/SA, Court Clerk 2016|
|Announcement of SSC CHSL Form 2016||08.10.2016|
|Official SSC Portal||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC Online Portal||http://ssconline.nic.in/|
|Date of SSC CHSL Exam 2016||Tier 1 :- 07th January, 2016|
Tier 2 :- 09th April, 2016
|SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus||Available Now|
Earlier as per the official time table of Staff Selection Commission, SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Notification was supposed to declare by 02nd July on the official site. But due to it has adopted the Computer Based Test technique the SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Notification 2017 has been indicated from 08/10/2016 onwards. Candidates who were waiting since 02nd July now can take a deep breathe as SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Advertisement 2016 has been uploaded on the official portal.
Applicants are advised to read out the whole advertisement properly and figure out the SSC CHSL Syllabi & Exam Pattern 2016-17 from it. We have provided here the whole SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern & CHSL Syllabus 2016 for the applicants. Participants may prepare themselves by reading the below mentioned details. Simultaneously we have provided here the SSC 10+2 Solves Papers, CHSL Exam Guide, SSC Admit Card 2017 for the better scoring of aspirants.
What Can Be The SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern 2017 ?
This year a new change has been seen in the SSC CHSL Exam 2017 as Court Clerk Jobs are added in the notification. Applicants now can apply for Data Enter Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Court Clerk (CC) Vacancy. Applicants who wish to download SSC 10+2 Exam Scheme 2016 for the vacancies then they may read all the important now.
For the session 2016-2017, the applicants will see major chances in the Paper Pattern of SSC CHSL 2017. Since 2016, Court Clerk Jobs has also been added. There will be a Computer Based Written Test (CBT). Applicants who qualifies in the SSC CHSL CBT 2017 will be called for Descriptive Paper. Afterwards then applicants have to face Typing Test/Skill Test. These all process depends upon on the nature of jobs. Below is the criteria for all these vacancies. Please read all the details :
01. Tier 1 :- Computer Based Online Test (CBT)
02. Tier 2 :- Descriptive Paper
03. Tier III :- Typing Test/Skill Test
Applicants are required to answer 04 important Paper which are General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. 50 marks will be the maximum marks for each paper. Time duration will be of 75 minutes. SSC CHSL Pre Exam will held on 07th Jan, 2017as on the specified date. There will be two shift in which SSC Exam 2016 will take place. Rest of the information related with the marking scheme is mentioned below :
|Dates of Computer Based Written Exam (Tier 1)||Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Batches||Total Duration/Timimng|
|07.01.2017 & 05.02.2017||I||General Intelligence(25 questions)||50||Timings for 2 batches/day|
Ist Batch L 10 am to 11:15 am
IInd Batch : 04:15 PM to 05:30 PM
Timigs for 3 batches/day
|75 minutes (Total)|
For VH/OH (afflicted by Celebral palsy and OH with deformity in writting hand (Pl. see Para 7 of SSC CHSL Notification) 100 minutes
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)(25 question)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)(25 questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 questions)||50|
- Written Exam will contain Objective Type questions.
- Paper will be Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Tier 1 Syllabi Download :-
As stated above there will be 04 papers. Applicants have to clear each and every paper. The important topics to study in these subjects are as under. Applicants can also download the details from the official links present below.
01. SSC General Intelligence Syllabus :- Both Verbal and Non Verbal questions type questions will be asked from this section. The important topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space, Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched, Hole/Pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – Folding and completion, Number series, Embedded Figures, Figural Series,Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building etc.
02. CHSL English Language Syllabi :- Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/Detecting, Miss-spelt words,Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of sentence part, shuffling of sentences in a passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
03. SSC 10+2 Exam Quantitative Aptitude Topics :- Arithmetic (number system,Computation of Whole No., Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers). Fundamental Arithmetical Operations (Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership, Business, Mixture & Allegation, Time & Distance, Time & Work. Algebra (basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations. Geometry (familiarity and elementary geometric figures and facts, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles etc.
04. General Awareness :- Questions will be asked to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application in society. Questions will be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect etc.
What Will be The SSC CHSL Tier II & III Syllabus ?
Applicants who qualifies in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2017 will be called for Descriptive Test (Tier II) & Tier III. The 10+2 Tier 2 & 3 Exam Pattern 2017 is mentioned below :
01. Tier II (Descriptive Paper) :- Tier II paper of CHSL 2017 will hold Descriptive Paper of 100 mark in ‘Pen and Paper Mode’. The duration of SSC CHSL Tier II Exam 2017 would be 02 hour. The main moto to conduct the descriptive test is to test the writing skills of the applicants which is necessary in Govt. Jobs. All the question will be descriptive nature i.e. Writing Essay of 200-250 words, Letter or Application Writing of approx 150-200 words. The applicants have to score minimum 33% marks to qualify the Tier II SSC 10+2 Exam 2017. Paper will be set in both languages i.e. Hindi or English. Marks of Tier II will taken into consideration to prepare Merit.
02. CHSL 2017 Tier III Examination :-
Tier III will be the Skill Test or Typing Test according to the nature of the vacancy. This test will be qualifying nature only. The Final Merit List of the participants will be made only from the SSC CHSL Tier I & III Result 2017. The mains two important part of Teir III are :
– Skill Test
a. Skill Test for SSC CHSL DEO Exam 2017 :- Department is demanding the data entry speed of 8,000 key depression per hour on Computer. The speed of the aspirants will be calculated on the basis of right words/key depressions a per the given passage and duration the same will be 15 minutes. Printed matter in English will be containing about 2000 to 2200 strokes/key depression which would be given to the participants and same will be asked to typed.
b. Typing Test for SSC 10+2 PA/SA, LDC & Court Clerk Job 2017 :-
Typing Test will be organized for such applicants who declared qualifies in the Computer Based Test (Tier I) & Descriptive Test (Tier II). Typing Test for for the applicants will be organised in English or Hindi. Applicants can choose their medium to give the typing test. Typing Test will also be qualifying nature. It will conducted on the Computer issued by the Staff Selection Commission itself. 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
How to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus & 10+2 Exam Pattern 2017 ?
This is the overall SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 and 10+2 Exam Pattern for the participants by vidhya360 team. Below we have provide you the 10+2 Syllabi Links & also the Exam Center details. Applicants who are appearing in the examination can download the details.
You May Also Check The Below Mentioned Related Article for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :-
|SSC Admit Card 2016||SSC Hall Ticket 2016|
|SSC CGL Answer Key 2016||SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC CHSL Application Form|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016|
SSC CHSL Syllabus & 10+2 Exam Pattern 2017 for 5134 post of LDC, DEO, PA/SA & Court Clerk. SSC CHSL CBT 2017 will held on 07.01.2017. SSC 10+2 Exam Syllabus is available now.