Are You Waiting for SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017 ? If Yes, then Staff Selection Commission is all prepared to announce the SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2017 on the official site by 25th June 2017 (Tentative). It has announced recruitment notification for 5134 vacancies of LDC, DEO, Court Clerk etc. Candidates who are now attending the Combined Higher Secondary Level Phase 2 Exam then get CHSL Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Here. The Higher Secondary Level Exam by Staff Selection Commission will be organized from 09.07.2017. Applicants who are going to appear may check SSC CHSL Hall Ticket Name Wise from official links given at the end.
Staff Selection Commission has recently ended up the CHSL Tier I Examination 2017. The written examination was held from 07th January to 08th February 2017 in the Computer Based Format. Around 64 Lac applicants were appeared in the examination and total 53,201 applicants will be appearing for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2017. Candidates who have declare qualified now can download their SSC CHSL Admit Card for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2017-18. Dates to Download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card are available in the below context.
What is SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017 Release Date ? Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier II Hall Ticket
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Type||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Tier II Exam 2017|
|Total Post Available for SSC Exam||5134 vacancies of LDC, DEO, Court Clerk, PA & SA|
|Total Student Appearing in CHSL Tier II Examination||53,201 participants|
|Date of SSC 10+2 Tier I Exam||07.01.2017 to 08.02.2017|
|Conduct Of SSC 10+2 Phase II Exam||09th July 2017 (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM)|
|Mode of Examination||Descriptive Test|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card Release Date||On or After 25.06.2017 (Tentative)|
|Official SSC Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
How to Download ssc.nic.in Region Wise CHSL Call Letter 2017 ? Direct Links To Download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card Region Wise
Region Wise Combined Higher Secondary Level Admit Card | SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card :
The SSC 10+2 Hall ticket for Tier II Exam will be uploaded before 15-20 days of the exam i.e. On or After 25th June 2017 (Sunday) on the official site. The department will uploaded the SSC CHSL Phase II Admission Ticket Name Wise for all its prominent region. There are 09 region which covers all the 29 States of India. Candidates can check the below mentioned links to download the Region Wise SSC CHSL Phase 2 Hall Ticket 2017-18 :
- SSC CHSL Northern Region Hall Ticket Download Link
- CHSL Tier II Eastern Region Admit Card Download Link
- Download Hall Ticket for SSC 10+2 Karnataka Region Tier II Exam 2017
- Staff Selection 10+2 Phase II Call Letter for Southern Region
- SSC 10+2 Admit Card Tier II Roll No Wise for North Eastern Region
- SSC Western Region CHSL Admit Card 2017
- MPR Region 10+2 Tier II Hall Ticket Download Link
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier II Admit Card for Central Region
- SSC CHSL NWR Tier II Call Letter Download Link
The staff selection commission will be uploading the call letter region wise. Applicants can download their SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card by Roll No Wise or Name Wise from ssc.nic.in. All you need to do is enter your SSC 10+2 Roll Code for Tier II 2017-18 or enter Name in the dialogue box with Date of Birth. The website will then show you your SSC 10+2 Admit Card Phase II Exam on the screen. Check all the details given in the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 are correct or not. The details will be Roll No, Date of Examination, Venue of Examination, Reporting Time at Center, Shift Timings, Photo & Sign of the applicants etc. Along with this applicants need to carry their ID Proof (Photo Bearing) at the exam center for verification process. The IDs can be Voter ID, Pan Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
How to Check Selection Process for SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam 2017 ? What is the Duration & Total Marks For SSC CHSL Tier II 2017-18 Exam ?
Selection Process for SSC CHSL Phase II Exam 2017 :
The applicants who declared qualified in the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam held for 200 marks in the online mode will attend the SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Region Wise. The Tier II for Combined Higher Secondary Level 2017 will held for 100 marks in the offline mode. The question will be descriptive in nature. Total 53,201 applicants will given 10+2 Tier II Descriptive Exam 2017. Duration of Examination will be 01 Hour (60 Minutes). Candidates need to bring their SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card at the exam center. The applicants who declare pass will attend the SSC CHSL Phase 3 Examination which is the Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- The paper will be designed to test the writing skills of the applicants
- The applicants need to write Essay of 200-250 words.
- There will Application & Letter writing Too in CHSL Tier II Exam for 150-200 words.
- Participants need to secure minimum 33% marks to appear in the SSC 10+2 Tier III Exam 2017.
- Paper will set in both language and applicants have to given answer in either Hindi or English language.
Selection For Tier 3 SSC CHSL Exam 2017 :
Marks for SSC CHSL Tier I & II Examination will be calculated to invite applicant for Tier III SSC Examination. Those who secures the minimum passing marks will appear and provided SSC CHSL Tier III Admit Card 2017. Afterwards the applicants who qualifies in the Tier III will appear for appointment as decided by the Staff Selection Commission itself. So participants you must not miss the opportunity and download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 for the Tier II (Descriptive Test) from the above mentioned direct links.
DOs – Don’ts in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2017 ? SSC CHSL Admit Card Important Instruction
Applicants there are some guidelines which applicants need to follow to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier II 2017-18 Examination. These instructions are also available on your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017. Applicants are advise to read the SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card Important Instruction carefully to successfully attend the examination.
You Should Not Do Such Activities in SSC CHSL Exam Hall :
- User of Mobile Phones and Accessories or electronic Gadgets is prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates Involved in Cheating or other Unfair Situations will be prohibited.
- Obtaining support from the sources.
- Threating other candidates by any mean
- Making statements or doing activities which are unfair.
- Taking Away Answer Sheet knowingly from exam center.
- Misbehaving with invigilators and other teachers at the exam center.
- Do not write any thing on your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017-18
You Should Do Such Activities to Appear for SSC CHSL Tier II Exam 2017 :
- First of all check your Roll No and Exam Hall properly.
- Then take your seat.
- Check whether any illegal or other kind of stuff or document is not present there.
- If found so then report to the invigilator immediately.
- Bring your geometry boxes with Pen, Pencil or Whatever stationary required.
- On collecting the Question Booklet mark your Roll No on it and start filling up the answer sheet with accurate details.
- Do not over write and tear pages.
- Give Answer in Suitable Format.
- Before leaving the examination hall give answer sheet to the examiner.
- Keep Safe your SSC 10+2 Admit Card as it will be utilized later on.
Applicants who are now searching for the Direct Links to Download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017 Name Wise then check the below given steps. Here Vidhya360 team has provided all the information related with SSC 10+2 Tier II Call Letter 2017. Applicants are suggested to check their ssc.nic.in Tier II Call Letter from the official links indicated above.
- First Log On to the SSC website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- On the home page go in the Admit Card section given at the top.
- Here you will get the links to Direct Download Region Wise SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 By Name.
- Click on the relevant Region Website.
- On the home page you will get the link or provided the path to Download 10+2 Tier II Region Wise Hall Ticket.
- Click on the link and enter Roll No or DOB or Name and DOB in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and you CHSL Phase 2 Region Wise Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details in it. Take print out for further use.
Conclusion : SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card for 10+2 Descriptive Test 2017-2018. There are 5134 vacancies of LDC, DEO, Clerk etc. Examination in Pen Paper Based Format will held on 07th July 2017. Check their CHSL Tier II Call Letter Name Wise from the official links given above or from SSC Online Web Portal.