SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus and Pattern : SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (UG) 2018 Syllabus for B.Tech Programs. Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University released SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Syllabus/Pattern for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Subjects. Registered applicants for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG), may download or check here SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018 either its official site & here. SRMJEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 contains topics and chapters from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and biology. Exam pattern and syllabus are two important things and by following them, you may increase your marks in exam. Exam Syllabus helps you to find out a way of study and more detail about Exam Style, Duration of Exam, Coverage of Subjects, total marks etc.. Candidate, who wish to appear in the entrance test, may check the syllabus and pattern details, given as below.
|SRMJEEE 2017 Notification||SRMJEEE 2017 Syllabus||SRMJEEE 2017 Admit Card|
Collect Information About SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus/Pattern – SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018:
Organization Name : Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University.
Abbreviation As : SRM University.
Exam Name : SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG) 2018.
SRMJEEE 2018 For : B.Tech. Admission 2017.
Registration From : November 2016.
Slot Booking End on : March 2017.
SRMJEEE Syllabus and Pattern : Available.
Dates For SRMJEEE (UG) Exam : 01st April to 30th April 2017.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2018: Available After Slot Booking.
Short Detail About SRM University Entrance Exam 2018 – SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018:
Recently, SRM University published a admission notification for B.Tech [Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology] Programmes 2017. Candidate, who have passed 10+2 with major subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, may participate in SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG) 2018. Here we have mentioned SRM University Syllabus for B.Tech Programs in support examination to the candidates. Entrance Test will be Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and Each MCQ has one choice as the correct answer out of the four given. SRMJEEE (UG) is mandatory for admission to B.Tech Programs, so apply and participate in examination. Complete info about SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus are given below.
Can I Check SRMJEEE Exam Syllabus 2018 – SRMJEEE (UG) 2018 Syllabus ?
|General||Question Paper will be only in English Language|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of the Examination||02.30 Hours|
|Coverage of Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
|Questions Type||Objective Types Multiple Choices Questions (MCQs)|
Each MCQ has on e choice as the correct answer out of the four given
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Per Question||Marks|
|Part 1 : Physics||35||03||105|
|Part 2 : Chemistry||35||03||105|
|Part 3 : Mathematics||35||03||105|
|Part 4 : Biology||50||2.1||105|
|Marks For Wrong Answer||No Negative Marks|
Check SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus – SRM University Syllabus for B.Tech Programs :
Part 1 – SRMJEEE Physics Syllabus 2018:
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electronics and Communication
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Units and Measurement
Part 2 – SRMJEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2018:
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
Part 3- SRMJEEE Mathematic Syllabus 2018:
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Complex Numbers
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Matrices and Determinants
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
Part 4 – SRMJEEE Biology Syllabus 2018:
SRMJEEE 2018 Counseling Dates : Dates for SRMJEEE Counseling 2018:
B.Tech. Counseling – I (On-campus) : 5th May to 9th May 2017
B.Tech. Counseling – II (online) : 11th May 2017 onwards (only for those programmes where vacancy exists)
How Can I Download SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus PDF – SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018?
All those, who wish to download SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus pdf may get it via visiting the SRM University official site & here. Here is a simply process to download SRM University Syllabus for B.Tech Programs given as below.
- First of all Open SRM University Website : www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Go to SRMJEEE 2018 section.
- Click on Download SRMJEEE (UG) 2018 Syllabus / SRM University Syllabus for B.Tech Programs.
- SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus pdf is available for download.
- Click on the link of download SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018 PDF.
- Candidates may also take print out of exam syllabus and patter for your further use.
Check SRMJEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018
Important Links For SRMJEEE 2018 Entrance Exam :
SRMJEEE 2018 Notification – SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 – SRMJEEE Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download here
SRMJEEE 2018 Test City And Centers – India
Conclusion: Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University published SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus/Pattern on its official site. Download SRM University Syllabus for B.Tech Programs / Courses of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. SRM University will conducting SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG) from 01st April to 30th April 2017.