State Bank of India has released recruitment notification to fill the vacancy of Specialist Officers. This is good opportunity for those candidate who are looking for Govt Jobs in State Bank of India. Eligible and interested candidate can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2016-17. The online registration has start from 25.11.2016. Candidate can submit application through online mode on or before the last date 12.12.2016. For more details candidate can check Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process all are mentioned below.
Fresh Update as on 10.01.2017 :- Dear applicants State Bank of India (SBI) has announced 11 vacancies of Specialist Officer Cadre. Online Registration Process was started from 29.12.2016. Last date for submitting the completely filled SBI 2017 Application Form is 13.01.2017. Applicants are advise not wait for the last moments and just Apply Online here.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2016-17 :-
Name of Organization : State Bank of India
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Total Vacancy : 103
Vacancy Name : Specialist Officers
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Acquisition Relationship Manager||34 Post|
|2.||Relationship Manager||55 Post|
|3.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||01 Post|
|4.||Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||01 Post|
|5.||Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||02 Post|
|6.||Compliance Officer||01 Post|
|7.||Investment Counselors||09 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17 :-
Education Qualification : Candidate should have Graduate from Government recognized University or Institute to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Age Limit : Candidate who are applying for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy they should have attend as mentioned age limit as on 01.12.2016. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC candidate.
- For Post 1, 8 : Candidate should be in between from 22 years to 35 years.
- For Post 2,7 : Candidate should be in between from 23 years to 35 years.
- For Post 3, 6 : Candidate should be in between from 25 years to 40 years.
- For Post 4, 5 : Candidate should be in between from 30 years to 50 years.
Application Fee : Candidate can deposit fee through online payment gateway or using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facility.
- General & OBC Category : Candidate should have pay fee of Rs. 600/-.
- ST/ SC/ PwD Category : candidate should have pay fee of Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process : Candidate will be select for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs on the basis of Personal Interview.
How To Apply for SBI Recruitment 2016-17 | Specialist Officer Jobs :-
Those candidate who are searching Specialist Officer Jobs in State Bank of India can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2016-17. To apply for State Bank of India SO Recruitment, you should have submit application on or before the last date by using mentioned procedure :
- At first, you should log on official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Then click on notification of “SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Then you should complete registration.
- After it, deposit the application fee.
- Then open the appropriate application form.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images on photo & signature.
- Then recheck the details.
- After submission, take the print out of application form.
- Then send application form along with required documents and certificate & Photo-copy of Id Proofs on mentioned address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400 021
Important dates for SBI Specialist Officer vacancy 2016-17
Advertisement No. CRPD/ SCO-WM/ 2016-17/10
Starting date for Online Registration : 25.11.2016
Last date for Online Registration : 12.12.2016
Last date of Submission of Fee : 12.12.2016
Conclusion : SBI Recruitment 2016-17 has issued for filling up 103 Specialist Officer Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy can submit application form on or before the last date 12.12.2016.