Reserve Bank Of India has uploaded RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 on Official Portal. Department has conducting Written Examination for 623 posts of Assistant. Candidates should download RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 before date of Examination. Preliminary Examination will be held on 27.11.2017 and 28.11.2017 and Mains Exam will be organizing on 20.12.2017. Applicants should check other information regarding RBI Exam Syllabus for Prelims & Mains Exam as available here.
Fresh Update as on 30.10.2017 : RBI department has organizing Prelims & Mains Examination for the selection of Assistant post. Participants can check more details regarding RBI Assistant Vacancy through the Important links as given in below section.
- What Is Overview Of RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 ? Exam Date For RBI Recruitment 2017
- What Is Reserve Bank Of India Exam Pattern 2017 ? Check RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017
- How To Download RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 ? Downloading Process For rbi.org.in Exam Pattern 2017
- RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 / Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus Details
What Is Overview Of RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 ? Exam Date For RBI Recruitment 2017
Participants should check information about RBI Exam Syllabus 2017 to the Written Test for Assistant post as given below. Applicants can read further details about RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 as mention here :
Name of Department : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Vacancy’s Name : Assistant
Total Number of Posts : 623 posts
Name of Examination : RBI Assistant Examination 2017
Last date for submission of Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form : 10.11.2017
Date of RBI Prelims Examination : 27.11.2017 and 28.11.2017
Mains Exam Date : 20.12.2017
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 status : Available
Official Link : rbi.org.in
What Is Reserve Bank Of India Exam Pattern 2017 ? Check RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of Biometric Verification, Language Proficiency Test, Preliminary & Mains Examination. Firstly, applicants will be called for biometric verification & Language Proficiency Test. After qualifying in biometric verification, applicants will be allowed to attend Prelims Examination. Candidates will be allowed to attend Mains Exam which is followed by Prelims Examination for RBI Vacancy 2017. Final selection of applicants will be based on their performance in Prelims & Mains Examination for Assistant Posts. Applicants can check more information about selection process for Assistant post through RBI Official Notification 2017. Applicants can check RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 for Assistant Jobs as given below :
RBI Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 | RBI Exam Syllabus 2017 :
There are RBI department has organizing Prelims Exam for Assistant post. RBI Exam Paper will be consisting of 100 questions of 100 marks. Preliminary exam will be of 01 hour. Exam paper will be contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of Numerical & Reasoning Ability and English. Participants must check RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 as given here :
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|01.||English Language||30||30 Marks|
|02.||Numerical Ability||35||35 Marks|
RBI Mains Exam Pattern 2017 | RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 :
Now Reserve Bank Of India will held Mains Exam for Assistant Vacancy. Mains Exam Paper will be contains 200 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 Marks. RBI Mains Exam Paper will be consists of questions of Reasoning, Numerical ability, English, General awareness & Computer knowledge. Those participants are clearing in Mains Exam will be called for Language Proficiency Test. Candidates who are participating in RBI Assistant Examination can check RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 as mention below :
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Reasoning||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40 Ques.||40 Marks||25 Minutes|
|5.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40 Ques.||40 Marks||20 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||2:15 Hours|
Language Proficiency Test :
Applicants who are qualifying in Prelims & Mains Exam for Assistant posts will be allowed to attend Language Proficiency Test. Language Proficiency Test will be based on Official or Regional Language. Participants can referred RBI Official Notification 2017 to get more details about RBI Exam Pattern 2017 for Written Test.
Read RBI Syllabus 2017 | RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 :
Applicants must collect topic wise RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 for Prelims and Mains Exam for Assistant post from here :
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 For English Language :
- Sentence rearrangement
- Verbal Ability
- Vocabulary (fill in the blanks etc.)
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Spotting
- Cloze Test, etc.
Reserve Bank Of India Exam Syllabus 2017 For Numerical Ability :
- Time speed and distance – Trains, Boats n Streams
- Simple and compound interest
- Allegation and mixture
- Data Interpretation
- Number series
- Data sufficiency
- Time and work
- Number system
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Age problems
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 For General Awareness :
- Political Science
- Current events
- Indian and world history
- Books & Their Authors
- Chemistry, etc.
RBI Syllabus 2017 For Computer Knowledge :
- Working of Internet
- Basics of Computer different generations
- Knowledge of hardware/software
- Knowledge of Data base
- Important abbreviations Basic Networking
- MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Office
- Input/output Devices
RBI Exam Syllabus 2017 For Reasoning :
- Sitting arrangement
- Direction and distance
- Blood relation
- Arrangement & pattern
- Data interpretation
- Number series
- Puzzle solving
- Simplification and approximation
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 For Language Proficiency Test :
Applicants can check Office or Region wise local languages as given here :
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Candidates who are going to prepare for RBI Assistant Exam must check RBI Syllabus 2017 as given in above details. Applicants can check further information regarding RBI Exam Syllabus 2017 through Official Website of Reserve Bank of of India.
How To Download RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 ? Downloading Process For rbi.org.in Exam Pattern 2017
Now Reserve Bank Of India has announced for RBI Syllabus 2017 for Assistant Post on Official Portal. Candidates who are participating in RBI Written Exam can check downloading procedure for RBI Exam Syllabus from here :
- First of all, participants should visit to Official Website i.e. rbi.org.in
- Candidates must click on RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Link.
- Then applicants should read Reserve Bank of India Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assistant post.
- Participants must download RBI Exam Pattern.
- Applicants must be required to download Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assistant post to get good score in Exams.
- You should download Reserve Bank of India Assistant Syllabus before Exam date.
Important Links For RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 :
Conclusion : Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has providing RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 for 623 Assistant posts. Candidates should download Exam Pattern before date of Prelims & Mains Exam.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will conduct the Grade-B Officer Examination in two Phase i.e Phase-I & Phase-II. So therefore those candidate who wish to appear in RBI Grade-B Officer Examination can check RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017. The RBI Grade-B Officer Exam Syllabus, for will consist the topics of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Finance & Management etc. With the help of RBI Exam Syllabus, candidate can get idea that which topics will be covered in Objective & Subjective Paper. For topic wise complete details, you can download RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus PDF which is available on here.
About RBI Grade-B Officer Vacancy 2017 | Reserve Bank of India Officers Exam Scheme 2017
Reserve Bank of India has released recruitment notification for 161 Grade-B Officers Vacancy. The online registration has start from 03.05.2017. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Reserve Bank of India Jobs can apply for RBI Grade-B Officer Vacancy 2017. Last date is 23.05.017. Those candidate who should have done registration on or before the last date will be applicable for RBI Grade-B Officer Examination. The Reserve Bank of India will conduct the examination in Phase-I & Phase-II. Those candidate who qualify in online examination should have appear in Interview. For RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017, you can check below.
RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 / Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus Details
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Also Known As||RBI|
|Total No. of Post||161|
|Name of Post||Grade-B Officers|
|Exam Name||RBI Grade-B Officer Exam 2017|
|Category||RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017|
|Status of RBI Exam Syllabus||Available|
|Official website of RBI||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade-B Officer Exam Scheme & Syllabus 2017
RBI Grade-B Officer Examination will held in two Phase i.e Phase-I & Phase-II. The Phase-I (Online Examination) will comprising the multiple choice question of Objective Type. Duration of this examination will be 120 minutes. Those candidate who secure minimum marks separately for each test will be shortlisted for Phase-II examination. To know about RBI Grade-B Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus you can check below.
RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 for Phase-I & Phase-II Examination
Phase-I Syllabus for RBI Grade-B Officer (DR) General
General Awareness Topics :
- Banking Terms, Current Rate (Bank Rate, Repo Rate, Reserve Repo Rate)
- Currency & Capital
- Ministers and their departments
- Indian departments
- International Economy
- Books and authors
- Type of Bank
- Social function of bank
- Awards & Honors
- Current Affairs
English Topics :
- Spotting the errors
- Ordering of Sentence or Jumbled up Sentences
- Filling the blanks
- Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Misspelled words
Quantitative Aptitude Topics :
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Number Series
- Problem based on numbers
- Decimal and fraction
- Square and Root
- Cube Root
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & loss
- Time and distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Data Interpretation
- Pie-Chart, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed Graphs
Reasoning Topics :
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Number Ranking
- Time & Sequence
- Cause and effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
- Decision Making
- Input/ Output
- Statement & Conclusion
- Statement & Assumption
- Assertion and Reasoning, Series
- Word Formation etc.
Phase-II Syllabus for RBI Grade-B Officer (DR) General
Paper-I (Economic and Social Issues)
- Growth and Development – Measurement of growth, National Income and per capital income, Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India, Sustainable Development and Environmental Issues.
- Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Privatization, Role of Economic Planning Globalization, Opening up of Indian Economy, Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy, International Economic Institutions, IMF and Word Bank, WTO, Regional Economic Co-operation.
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism, Demographic Trends, Urbanization and Migration, Gender Issues, Social Justice, Positive Discrimination in favor of the under privileged, Social Moments, Indian Political System, Human Development, Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
Paper-II (Writing Skills)
The paper on English shall be framed in manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topics.
Paper-III (Finance and Management) :
- Financial System : Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions, Reserve Bank of India – function and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Finance Institutions-SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHM etc.
- Financial Market : Primary and Secondary Markets, Functions Instruments, Recent Development etc.
- Management : It’s nature and scope ; The Management Process ; Planning Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling ; The role of manager in an organization, Leadership : The task of leader, Leadership style; Leadership Theories.
- Human Resource Development : Concept of HRD, Goals of HRD, Performance Appraisal, Potential Appraisal and Development, Feedback and Performance Counseling, Career Planning, Training and Development, Reward, Employee Welfare, Motivation, Morale and Incentives.
- Communication : Steps in communication process, Communication channels, Oral verses, Written communication, Verbal versus non-verbal communication, upward, downward and lateral communication, Role of Information Technology, Corporate Governance, Factors affecting Corporate Governance, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 for GR-B (DR) DISM
- Paper-I (Objective Type) Statistics Syllabus : Probability, Standard Distribution, Large and small sampling theory, Analysis of Variance, Estimation, Testing of Hypotheses, Multivariate analysis and Stochastic Processes.
- Paper-II (Descriptive Type) Statistics Syllabus : (I) Probability and sampling (ii) Linear Models and Economic Statistics (iii) Statistical Inference : Estimation, Testing of hypothesis and Non-parametric Test (iv) Stochastic Processes, (v) Multivariate analysis and (vi) Numerical Analysis and Basic Computer Techniques.
- Paper-III (Descriptive Type) English Syllabus : English Essay, Precis Writing, Comprehension and Business/ Office Correspondence.
RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 for GR-B (DR) DEPR
- Paper-I : This paper will be conduct online and comprising the Objective type question of Economics/ Statistics.
- Paper-II : It will comprising the descriptive type pen/paper based examination where question will be display on computer screen. It will be conduct on 6th and / or 7th July, 2017.
- Paper-III : This paper will consist the descriptive type question on English where the candidate will be expected to type out the answer on computer.
Important links for RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 for Phase-I & Phase-II Examination
Download RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017 PDF
People you may also check :
RBI Grade-B Officer Admit Card 2017
Conclusion : Reserve Bank of India will conduct the Grade-B Officer Examination in two phase i.e Phase-I & Phase-II. The phase-I will conduct on 17th June, 2017 and phase-II will conduct on 6th and/ or 7th July, 2017. Those candidate who are appearing in examination should have download RBI Grade-B Officer Syllabus 2017. Download link of RBI Exam Syllabus PDF is mentioned below.