Rajasthan High Court is the most hon’ble law and justice making authority. It is located in Jodhpur. Recently it is seeking requirements of 1726 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & 310 Stenographer. Those who believe in dedication and honesty can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. Only successfully registered applicants will get the chance to appear in the HCRAJ Jodhpur Exam 2017.
How to Check Expected Rajasthan High Court Exam Date ?HCRAJ Jodhpur Syllabus 2017 ?
- Department :- Rajasthan High Court
- Abbreviation & Bench :- HCRAJ, Jodhpur Bench
- Total Post Offered :- 2036 vacancies
- Vacancy Available :- Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer
- Expected Month of HCRAJ Exam :- April, 2017
- Last Date to Appy Online :- 18.03.2017
- Availability of Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Syllabus :- Available Now
- Rajasthan High Court Official Websit : hcraj.nic.in
So as per the above mentioned information, Rajasthan High Court (HCRaj) will be organizing the examination most possibly in the month of April, 2017. Such applicants whose LDC Clerk /Steno Application Form will be accepted successfully they shall be invited to attend Jodhpur HCRAJ LDC Exam 2017. So applicants Rajasthan High Court Eam Syllabus PDf is avaialble now. You should complete your registrations properly and then should start your preparation by getting the HCRAJ Exam Pattern, Previous Year Paper from here.
We are here providing you all the information related with HCRAJ Jodhpur Syllabus PDF, Exam Pattern etc. You can check each and every details and if you find any trouble in middle then there is a section just below this page where you can Comment and reach Vidhya360 team easily. We will give you best solution related with the Rajasthan High Cour Syllabi 2017.
What is the HCRAJ Exam Pattern 2017 ? Rajasthan High Court LDC Steno Exam Scheme ?
Raj High Court Selection Process 2017 : Jodhpur Bench, Rajasthan High Court will be selecting the applicans according to the nature of the vacancies. If participants attending the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment then will be facing Written Test & Computer Test. If candidates who are attempting to apply for HCRAJ Jodhpur Steno Vacancy then will be facing Short Hand Typing Test & Computer Test. Now participants should carefully note down the Rajasthan HC LDC / Steno Exam Pattern 2017.
Jodhour HCRAJ LDC Exam Pattern 2017 :- Applicants who are applying for LDC Exam 2017 have to appear for two papers. Paper I will be of English & Paper II will be of Hindi Subject. The maximum marks alloted to HCRAJ LDC Exam 2017 will be 100 for each paper. Duration for each paper will be 90 minum marks. The applicants in order to get qualify this test have to obtain minimum 40% marks out of 100.
Now participants who declared qualify in the HCRAJ Jodhpur Bench LDC 2017 Exam will appear in Computer Test. It includes Paper I which is Typing Speed Test. Maximum marks will be 50 and minimum passing marks would be 20. Duration of exam will be 10 minutes only. Whereas the Paper II will cover Efficiency Test of 50 marks. Minimum Passing Marks wil be 20 and duration will be 10 minutes only.
- Typing speed should be 8000 key depression which means 20 to 30 wpm. Data will typed in Hindi or in both languages i.e. English Or Hindi.
- The font for Hindi language will be Kruti Dev 010 and Calibri for English.
- The marks in the speed test will be given on the basis of following formula :
- (20/8000) x Net Speed (im depressions per hour).
Download Rajasthan High Court hcraj.nic.in Steno Paper Pattern PDF, Exam Scheme
HCRAJ Rajasthan Steno Exam Pattern 2017 :- Participants if applying for Stenographer Jobs 2017 then need to give English & Hindi Shorthand Test. Those who qualifies the exam will be granted admission to appear in Computer Test.
01. English Shorthand (Group A ) Test :- There will be two papers i.e. Paper 1 of Dictation & Paper 2 of Transcription and Typing of dictated pages. The fitst paper will be of 06 minutes only. Second paper will be of 50 minutes only. Marks for both papers will be 100.
02. Hindi Shorthand (Group B) Test :- There will be two paper i.e. Paper I of Dictation & Paper II of Transcription. Paper I will hold 60 minutes duration and Paper II will hold 50 minutes duration. Total 100 marks will be given to these tests.
03. Computer Test (Group C) :- There will be speed tes of 10 minutes of 50 marks. Applicans have to secure minimum 20 marks. Then the Rajasthan High Court will conduct Efficiency Test of 10 minutes same of 50 marks in which applicants need to secure 20 minimum passing marks.
Check HCRAJ Jodhpur Syllabus 2017 / Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus PDF
01. HCRAJ Jodhpur Syllabus – English & Hindi Subject Topics :-
- Fill in the Blanks
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses/ Sequences of Tenses
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- Narration : Direct & Indirect
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Transformation of sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interogative, Exclamotory and Vice-Versa
- Use of Articles, Prepositions and Determiners
- One word Substiutions
- Confusable Words
- Translation of simple sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-Versa
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Degree of adjectives, Agreement, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of Official, Technical Terms
- Prefixs and Suffixes
- Comprehensions of a passages
- Knowledge of official or demioofficial letters, circular, notices and tenders
You May Also Check :-
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017
Kota University BSTC Application Form 2017
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus 2017
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Upcoming Jobs Notification 2017
Conclusion :- HCRAJ Jodhpur Syllabus 2017 for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer on 2036 vacancies. Exam will held tentatively in April 2017. Check Rajasthan High Court LDC / Steno Sylalbus 2017 Here.