- Summery of OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 | Odisha SSC SCEW Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2017-18
- Download Written Exam Date, OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 Here
|OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017 For 174 Post|
|OSSC ATO Syllabus 2017 For 97 Post|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently uploads OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017 on Official Portal. Those contenders who has applied for Odisha SSC 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy can Download OSSC Exam syllabus 2017 form. SSC 2017-18 Exam will be held on June/ July 2017. Candidates who are interested for SCEW Jobs 2017 should check SSC Odisha Exam Pattern, Which are given below.
About OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2017 – Odisha SSC Department will released a notification for Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs 2017. There are total 174 SCEW Vacancies available. Applicants may apply through online mode for Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017-18. Last Date for submission of OSSC Online Application Form is 24.05.2017. Registration Form will upload form 25.04.2017 at www.ossc.gov.in. More details regarding Odisha OSSC Extension Worker Recruitment 2017, You advise to click on the given link.
Summery of OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 | Odisha SSC SCEW Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2017-18
Name of Department : Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Short Form : OSSC
Category : Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Name of OSSC Vacancy : Soil Conservation Extension Worker (SCEW)
Total Number of Post : 174 Vacancies
Date Of OSSC Exam 2017 : June/ July 2017
Official Portal : www.ossc.gov.in
Check Odisha SSC SCEW Examination Pattern 2017 From Here | OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017 Available
OSSC Exam Pattern 2017 | SSC Odisha 2017-18 Examination Plan : Odisha SSC Staff Selection Department is going to conduct SCEW Exam 2017-18 on Last week in the June/ First Week in the July 2017. The selection for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 will be based on written test followed by personal interview. The exam exam will consisted on two part.n There shall be an Objective type written examination of Total 220 marks in two paper. Total time duration of OSSC Exam 2017 (Part 1) is 90 Minutes. The question in all papers shall be objective type multiple choice answer and the OSSC Examination 2017 will be conducted in OMR sheet. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer in OSSC Technical Test (Part 2nd). Other information regarding OSSC SCEW Exam Pattern 2017-18 can check under given table.
Odisha SSC 2017 Exam Plan | OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017-
|OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 Subject||Max. Marks OSSC 2017 Exam||Duration of Odisha SSC Exam 2017|
|Paper 1st (GS & LA ) Odisha SCEW Syllabus 2017-18|
|General Studies||50 Marks||90 Minutes|
|English Language||25 Marks|
|Paper 2st (Technical Paper) OSSC Syllabus 2017|
|Mathematics||50 Marks||90 Minutes|
(d) Crop Production/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Repair and Maintenance of Power driven farm machinery etc.
| 20 Marks|
|Grand Total||220 Marks|
Download OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017 | Staff Selection Commission Odisha Exam Syllabus pdf : Those participants who have applied OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2017 now download Odisha SSC 2017-18 Exam Syllabus from this page. We are providing complete SCEW Exam Syllabus 2017-18 for written test. More Details regarding www.ossc.gov.in 2017 syllabus should click on the important links given below.
Part 1st – Odisha SSC 2017 Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
(A.) General Studies- OSSC Syllabus 2017
- Matching Historical events with date, personalities
- 2Geographical facts with places
- States, Countries and Institution with headquarters
- Book and authors
- Scientific Facts and discoveries with dates, personal and uses.
- Current event with places and personalities
- Matching question of miscellaneous type
(B.) English Language (OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017)
- Verbs, Tenses, Active and Passive voice, subject-verb agreement
- Connection, type of sentences, direct and indirect speech, cop parson
- Articles, noun, pronoun, preposition.
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension question
(C.) Odisha Language- OSSC 2017 Exam Syllabus
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage five short question to be asked.
Part 2nd- Odisha SSC SCEW Exam Syllabus 2017-18 |OSSC Exam Pattern 2017
(A.) OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017 for Mathematics
- Number System.
- HCF and LCM.
- Squares and Square Roots.
- Cubes and Cube Roots.
- Percentage and Averages.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss and Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
(B.) OSSC Syllabus For General science
- Crop Production/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Repair and Maintenance of Power driven farm machinery etc.
Important Links For OSSC 2017-18 Syllabus | Odisha SSC 147 SCEW Recruitment Exam Pattern :
Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment 2017
OSSC SCEW Syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ OSSC Admit Card Pdf File
Conclusion of OSSC Syllabus : Odisha Staff Selection Commission- OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2017 for 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies. Eligible or interested participants may Download OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 from official portal or here. Odisha Exam 2017 will be held on June/ July 2017.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will be conducting Written Examination, Career Assessment Test and Viva Voce to select applicants on 97 vacancies. There are Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Post. Candidates who are appearing in the examination can download OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017. Written Examination will held in March/April 2017. Applicants need to complete their registration and after it they can download the Odisha SSC Paper Pattern PDF, Preparation Books from the official links given below.
Download Written Exam Date, OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 Here
Participants needs to first apply online before the deadline. Those who have completed their registration process must check OSSC Syllabus 2017. It holds important information like Preparation Material, OSSC Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips etc. So applicants please check all the information properly given here and then download the OSSC Exam Syllabus from the important links.
Department :- Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Abbreviation :- OSSC, Odisha SSC
Recruitment Type :- Contractual Basis
Total Post :- 97 vacancies
Post Name :- Assistant Training Officer (ATO)
Date of OSSC ATO Exam :- March/ April 2017
Availability of Odisha SSC Syllabus :- Available Now
Mode of Examination :- Pen Paper Based Test
Highlights of OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 :-
OSSC ATO Notification 2017 PDF was uploaded on 24.12.2016. It has announced 97 vacancies under Assistant Training Officer (ATO) post. Online application form were invited from the participants from 30.01.2017. Last date for completing the registration process was 02.03.2017. Candidates who have submitted the application forms successfully they can download OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017. It is very mandate to complete the registration process first. Successfully registered candidates can take part in the OSSC ATO 2017 Examination. Please check OSSC ATO Syllabus 2017 properly given below.
Check OSSC ATO Exam Pattern PDF, Odisha SSC Asst Training Officer Syllabus 2017
OSSC 97 ATO Paper Pattern 2017 Details :- The plan of Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Exam comprise of Written Examination, Career Assessment Test, Viva Voce. Written Examination will be conducted for 100 marks, Career Test of 90 marks and Viva Voce will be of 10 marks. In this way OSSC 2017 Examination would be conducted for 200 marks. Participants can check the qualification wise OSSC ATO Paper 2017 Pattern from below details.
There will be separate examination for ITI and Degree/ Diploma Candidates. Applicants having ITI qualification need to appear in the Objective Type Exam. The question will be asked from Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) Syllabus. Participants having Degree/Diploma will be appearing in the Objective Type Examination having questions from 01st year common Diploma of SCTE&VT, Odisha. The subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics for Engineering Trades. Both the tests will be conducted for 100 marks.
Odisha SSC Career Assessment :- This test will be conducted for 90 marks. 60% weightage fixed for marks secured in the relevant technical qualifications i.e. Degree/ Diploma or out of 60 Marks from 100. 30% marks are reserved for the Crafts Instructors Training Scheme (CIS) under the aegis of NCVT, New Delhi out of 30 marks.
Odisha SSC ATO Viva Voce 2017 Details :- The OSSC Viva Voce Test will be conducted for 10 marks. It will be conducted for such applicants who have complete the above mentioned process. Ratio of applicants in Viva Voce will be 03 times the no. of vacancies.
|Engineering Mechanics/MCA Trades|
|Career Assessments||90 Marks|
How to Download OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 ? What are the Important Topics ?
01. Physics OSSC Syllabus 2017 :-
- Laws of Motion
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Units of Measurements
- Kinetic Theory
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Current Electricity
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Alternating Current
- Semi conductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Ray Optics and Optical Instrumentation
- Work, Energy and Power
- Wave Optics
- Motion in a straight line
- Physical World
- Motion in a plane
02. Odisha SSC Chemistry Syllabus 2017 :-
- The s-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic Chemistry
- P-Block Elements – Group 14 (carbon family)
- Organic Compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemical equilibrium and acids bases
- Hydrogen and its compound
- Surface Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- D and F block elements & coordination compounds
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in properties
- Environmental Chemistry
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds containing c, h, and o.
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-Block Elements
03. OSSC Exam Syllabus – Mathematics :-
- Square & Square Root
- Cube & Cube Root
- Algebraic Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Plane Figures
- Area of Plane Figures
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Lines and Angles
- Surface, Area and Volumes
- The Languages of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Remedial Teaching
- Nature of Mathematics/ Logical Thinking
- Problems of Teaching
04. OSSC Engineering Mechanics Syllabus :-
- Fluid Mechanics
- Manufacturing Technology
- Theory of Machines
- A Strength of Materials
- Heat Engines
- Automobile Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
Conclusion :- OSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for the post Assistant Training Officer (ATO) on 97 vacancies. Exam will be conducted in March/April 2017. Candidates can download OSSC Syllabus Here.