- What Are the Details of OSSC Recruitment 207/ ossc.gov.in Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs ?
- Check Eligibility Details of OSSC Recruitment 2017/ Odisha Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs
- Examination Scheme of OSSC Jobs 2017/ OSSC Exam Pattern 2017
- How To Fill Online OSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form ?
- How to Get Details For OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 ? Odisha SSC ATRO Vacancy 2017 Details
- Check Your Eligibility For OSSC ATO Recruitment | OSSC ATO Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- How Can I Apply Online For OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017-18 ?
|OSSC Recruitment 2017 for 174 Extension Worker Post|
|OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 for 97 Post|
Are you searching for OSSC Recruitment 2017 details? No problem, we are here to help you. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued notification for 174 Soil Conservation Extension post. Applicant who are interested to apply for OSSC Jobs 2017 should check the eligibility details from the notification. Online application form will be filled from 25.04.2017 to 24.05.2017. Candidate can check the other details from the further section.
Fresh Update [25.04.2017] : Odisha Staff Selection Commission has opened the link to apply online for Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancy. Candidate who are eagerly waiting to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 should check the eligibility details from the further section. Applicant should click on the apply online link which is provided at the end of the page.
What Are the Details of OSSC Recruitment 207/ ossc.gov.in Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs ?
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released 174 post. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancy before the last date. From the below section candidate can check the details of registration date, OSSC Vacancy division, eligibility details etc.
Name of Department : Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Abbreviated as : OSSC
Job Cadre : Contractual basis
Job Location : Odisha
Apply Mode : Online
Total OSSC Vacancy : 174 Post
Name of Vacancy : Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Official Website : www.ossc.gov.in
Important dates for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs 2017 :
OSSC Notification Date : 18.04.2017
Advertisement No. : 1588/OSSC
Online Registration Starting date : 25.04.2017
Online Registration Closing date : 24.05.2017
Closing date for Submission of Hard Copy : 07.06.2017
Check Eligibility Details of OSSC Recruitment 2017/ Odisha Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs
Education Qualification for OSSC Jobs 2017 : Applicant should have passed Intermediate in from Science or Vocational courses in Agriculture from any recognized university or institute for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for ossc.gov.in Recruitment : Participant will be paid Rs. 5200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy 2017.
OSSC Vacancy 2017 Age Limit : Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years for OSSC Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ St category, 03 years for OBC category & 10 years for PWD category.
Application Fee Odisha Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs : Candidate other than SC/ ST category should pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee for OSSC 2017 Jobs.
Selection Procedure : In OSSC 2017 Exam selection of the candidate will be made on Written Test & Document verification round.
Examination Scheme of OSSC Jobs 2017/ OSSC Exam Pattern 2017
OSSC Exam consist of objective type questions. The paper will be divided in two parts Paper I & Paper II. In Paper I total no. of questions will be of 100 marks and paper II will be of 120 marks. Odisha Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Paper I will have General Studies & Language and Paper II will have Technical Paper.
For each wrong answer some of the marks will be deducted from the questions. To know complete OSSC Syllabus go through this page. Rest of the information are given ahead. Keep in touch with us for further update or you can bookmark this page.
How To Fill Online OSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form ?
Online Apply procedure are provided in this section. Candidate who are willing to apply for OSSC Jobs 2017 should follow step by step apply online procedure from the upcoming section.
- Log onto the Odisha Staff Selection Commission website i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- From the “What New” section click on Indicative Advertisement for the post of SOIL Conservation Extension Worker on Contractual basis link.
- Open OSSC Notification and go through the given information.
- Then after click on Apply Online link and proceed to further steps.
- Fill the required details like candidate name, dob etc.
- Upload scanned photo and signature in the OSSC Vacancy 2017 Online form.
- After completing all the formalities recheck the complete form.
- By clicking on the submit button, submit the application form carefully.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Click Here for OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification [Full Notification]
Click Here for OSSC Jobs 2017 [Short Notification]
Odisha 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy – Apply Online
Conclusion : OSSC Recruitment 2017 for 179 Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancy. Applicant should submit OSSC Jobs 2017 form on or before the last date i.e. 24.05.2017.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneshwar has introduced latest advertisement for OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017. Registrations through Online mode can be made for OSSC ATRO Vacancy 2017 from 30.01.2017. Applicants who are seeking for Odisha State Jobs can apply for this vacancy after confirming their eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can go through all the required details viz. educational qualification, pay scale & how to apply etc. in this post ahead. The Last date to Apply Online for is 02 March, 2017.
About OSSC :- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is an statutory body set up by Govt. of Odisha in year 1994. It looks after around 85 different cadres of posts/ services recruitment under various departments of Odisha Government. The HQ of Odisha SSC is located at Bhubaneshwar. OSSC has recently announced Advertisement No. 4178 dated 24.12.2016 for total 97 Assistant Training Officer post. Candidates who wish to apply may check the information given below.
Fresh Update as on 06.02.2017 :- Participants Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has uploaded the Odisha SSC ATO Syllabus 2017 on the official site. Applicants who are taking part in the examination can download OSSC Assistant Training Officer Syllabus 2017 from the official links given below.
How to Get Details For OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 ? Odisha SSC ATRO Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization : Odisha Staff Selection Service
Abbreviation : OSSC
Type of Jobs : State Govt. Job
Type of Recruitment : General Recruitment
Name of Post : Assistant Training Officer (ATRO/ 79)
No. of Post : 97
Official Website : http://www.ossc.gov.in/
OSSC ATO Vacancy Break up | Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 Posts Description :-
|Examination||Vacancy||Women Reserved Vacancy (Including in total 97 ATO Posts)|
|Total ATO Vacancy||97||34|
Important Dates For OSSC ATO Exam 2017 | OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 Dates :-
OSSC ATO Recruitment Advertisement 2017 announcement date : 24.12.2017
Commencement of Online application for OSSC ATO Vacancy 2017 : 30.01.2017
Last Date to Apply online for OSSC ATRO Exam 2017 : 02.03.2017
Last Date for Receiving Application forms in hard copy : 17.03.2017
Check Your Eligibility For OSSC ATO Recruitment | OSSC ATO Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria For Odisha SSC ATO Vacancy 2017 | OSSC Bhubaneswar ATO Jobs 2017 Age Criteria :-
The candidates who want to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017 on 97 ATO Posts should check their age before applying. The lower age limit for OSSC ATO Exam 2017 is 18 years while upper age limit for the same is 32 years as on 01.01.2016. The relaxation in upper age for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC / Women and PWD are 05 years & 10 years respectively.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO Recruitment 2017 Qualification :-
Candidate applying for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 must have passed a minimum degree of 10th class/ equivalent with a Diploma/ Degree (Technical) in relevant discipline necessarily. Desirable : Craft Instructors Training Scheme (CITS) under aegis of NCVT, New Delhi.
What is Registration Fee For OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 | Odisha State ATO Vacancy 2017 Application Fees :-
Only General (UR) / OBC category candidates need to pay Application Fee worth Rs. 100 for OSSC Bhubaneswar ATO Bharti 2017. The application fee can be paid through offline/ online modes, candidates can check payment details in recruitment advertisement. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD categories need not pay any fee in this context.
Selection Process For Odisha SSC 97 ATO Vacancy 2017 :-
The shortlisted applicants after scrutiny of applications for Odisha SSC ATO Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017 will have to go through the offline written examination (technical paper- 100 marks). There will be separate examinations to be conducted for ITI & Degree/ Diploma candidates. Now they will have to face career assessment stage (90 Marks). The last & final stage for OSSC ATO Exam 2017-18 is a Viva Voce Test of 10 marks. On the basis of these all three mentioned stages of total 200 marks, the selection list will be made.
How Can I Apply Online For OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017-18 ?
Applicants who wish to apply for Latest Assistant Training Officer Jobs 2017 at Odisha SSC can follow few simple steps written below. Kindly note that your registration will not be considered complete unless the payment is completed (if desired). Candidates also make sure that you need to send hard copy of your dully filled Application form with all the relevant documents to the specified OSSC address before last date.
- First of all kindly log on to Official OSSC Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- Now click on ‘Click here for online applications’ link. You will be able to see all the Latest OSSC Recruitment 2017 here.
- Now click on ‘click to read advertisement’ for advt no. 4178 for Assistant Training Post dated 24 Dec, 2016.
- Read this OSSC ATO Recruitment Advertisement very carefully & ensure you are eligible for the concerned post mentioned.
- Applicants who are going to apply for 97 OSSC ATRO Vacancy 2017- 18 make sure they have a valid e-mail id & mobile no before apply.
- Now click on ‘ For Registration Click here’ link for concerned 97 ATO Posts at OSSC.
- Now fill all the required details correctly in each blank and click on ‘I agree’ for registration after filling CAPTCHA in required field.
- Your partial registration has now been completed. This will generate a unique Application Sequence No. (User Id) & Password which will be sent to your registered e-mail id and mobile no.
- Now click on ‘Registered user login’ link given for Assistant Training Officer Vacancy 2017 at OSSC.
- Now log in here with your user id & password provided.
- Now candidates need to fill details in given 4 tabs asking about personal details, document upload and payment details etc.
- Please fill all the details carefully and upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in proper format.
- Now in payment option if you are doing payment online, go to online payment option otherwise take a printout of payment challan and follow procedure mentioned in advertisement.
- Now after final submit candidates are to take print out of Applicant’s copy and OSSC copy of dully filled application form.
- Applicants need to send print out of this OSSC copy along with all the required documents (as mentioned in advertisement ) in an envelop to the below mentioned OSSC Address.
- The envelop should be superscribing with ‘ Application For The Post Of Assistant Training Officer’ and should reach to below mentioned address latest by 17.03.2017.
Postal Address :-
Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit- V,
Conclusion :- Odisha SSC has just announced OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement for 97 ATO Posts. The educational required for this OSSC 97 ATO Posts Vacancy is ITI or Degree/ diploma. All the interested & eligible candidates are advised to read the official OSSC ATRO Recruitment Advertisement 2017-18. Aspirants can apply online by clicking on direct apply link given above from date 30.01.2017 to 02.03.2017. Applicants note that after submitting your online application you need to send the OSSC copy with all necessary documents through Regd. Post/ Speed post latest by 17 March, 2017.