National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is inviting applications for 120 Engineering Executive Trainee post through GATE-2017. This is good chance for those candidate who are searching NTPC Jobs in Maharashtra. Candidate who are eligible and interested for Engineering Executive Trainee vacancy can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2017. Starting date for online registration is 10th January, 2017. Candidate can do registration till the last date 31st January, 2017.
National Thermal Power Corporation is also known as NTPC. It is an Indian PSU Public Sector Undertaking employed in business of generation of of electricity. In recently the NTPC has released notification for 120 Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs through GATE-2017. Those candidate who fulfill eligibility criteria for NTPC EET Recruitment 2017 can submit application form on or before the last date. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process, you can visit Official Notification of NTPC Recruitment 2017 from www.ntpccareers.net. Some details like NTPC Exam Syllabus 2017, NTPC Admit Card 2017 etc. are given below.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Details/ National Thermal Power Corporation Jobs :-
Name of Organization : National Thermal Power Corporation
Also Known As : NTPC
Application mode : Online
Total No. of Vacancy : 120
Vacancy Name : Engineering Executive Trainee
Official website : www.ntpccareers.net
Discipline wise NTPC Vacancy 2017 Details
- Electrical : 40 Post
- Mechanical : 50 Post
- Civil : 10 Post
- Electronics : 10 Post
- Instrumentation : 10 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE – 2017/ NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs :-
Education Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2017 : Candidate should have full as mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE – 2017. Post wise qualification details are mentioned below :
- For Electrical Engineering : Candidate should have done full time degree in Engineering in discipline Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Instrumentation & Control/ Power System & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
- For Mechanical Engineering : Candidate should have completed full time degree in Engineering is discipline Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial Engineering/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
- For Civil Engineering : Candidate should have done full time regular degree in Engineering in branch Civil/ Construction.
- For Instrumentation Engineering : Candidate should have done full time regular degree in Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control.
- Electronics Engineering : Candidate should have complete degree in Engineering in branch Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power / Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
Age Limit for NTPC Jobs 2017 : Candidate upper age limit should be 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidate.
Application Fee for NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs 2017 : Candidate who belong to General/ OBC category should have pay registration fee of Rs. 150/-. Candidate who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex-Serviceman category are no need to pay registration fee.
Service Agreement Bond for NTPC Vacancy 2017 : Selected candidate who belong to General and OBC category should have required to executive service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50, 000/- and Rs. 1,25,000/- for candidate who belong to SC, ST & PWD Category to service the company for at least 03 years after completion of one-year training.
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE – 2017 : Selection of candidate for NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs will be based on marks obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2017). Those candidate who shortlist in Online Aptitude Test will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview. The Final merit list will be prepared by National Thermal Power Corporation on basis of 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. To know about more details candidate can check NTPC Recruitment Notification 2017. The official notification is available in link which is given below.
How To Apply for NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 |120 Executive Trainee Vacancy :-
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd has released recruitment notification for Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for NTPC Jobs can apply online for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE-2017. Procedure to apply for GATE-2017 is mentioned below :
- First of all, you should have log on NTPC Official website www.ntpccareers.net.
- Then check the notification of “NTPC Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature in it.
- Then make the payment of registration fee.
- After the payment of fee, you should take the payment slip.
- Then you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Now you should take the print out of “NTPC Application Form”.
Important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Starting date for Online registration : 10.01.2017
Last date for Online registration : 31.01.2017
Important links for NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs 2017
Advertisement Notification for NTPC Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for NTPC Jobs
NTPC Exam Syllabus 2017
Conclusion : NTPC Recruitment 2017 has issued for filling up 120 vacancy of Engineering Executive Trainee. Candidate who are eligible and interested for NTPC Vacancy can submit application form on or before the last date 2017.