- How Many Vacancies are Available For NITT Recruitment 2017 ? Brief Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment
- What Eligibility Criteria Should be Needed for NIT Recruitment 2017 ? NITT Tamil Nadu Eligibility Criteria 2017
- How To Perform Offline Registrations for NIT Recruitment 2017 ? What is the Process to fill NITT Application Form 2017 ?
- Brief Details For NIT Faculty Recruitment 2017 | Get Description for NITC Recruitment 2017
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2017 ? NITC Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply For NIT Recruitment 2017 ? How to Submit NIT Faculty Application Form 2017 ?
|NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017|
|NIT Calicut Recriutment 2017|
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has prepared alert for NIT Recruitment 2017 on 148 Faculty Positions (Part time) in various departments. Qualified Candidates may fill the form online before the last date which is 22.05.2017. Candidates can get more details for NITT Faculty Vacancy 2017 from the official links indicated at the end of the article.
How Many Vacancies are Available For NITT Recruitment 2017 ? Brief Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment
Department Name :- National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Vacancies Available :- Part Time And Full Time Faculty Positions
Total Post Offered :- 148 Posts
Advertisement No. :- NITT/R/TF/1/2017
NIT Official Website :- nitt.edu
Place Of Work :- Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Last Date to Apply Online :- 22.05.2017
Division Of Expected Vacancies for NIT Recruitment 2017 | Distribution of NITT Vacancies 2017 :-
National Institute of Technology (NIT), has announced expected no. of posts. Applicants need to check the vacancy description as well as the post available for each category. Below vidhya360 team has given the details for the NIT Recruitment 2017.
|Department||Expected No. Of Vacancies|
|Civil Engineering||15 Posts|
|Chemical Engineering||5 Posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||11 Posts|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||12 Posts|
|Electricals and Electronics Engineering||14 Posts|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||14 Posts|
|Mechanical Engineering||11 Posts|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||8 Posts|
|Production Engineering||11 Posts|
|Energy and Environment||2 Posts|
|Computer Application||8 Posts|
|Management Studies||8 Posts|
Important Dates for NIT Trichy 2017 Recruitment | NITT Jobs 2017 Dates to Remember :-
Notification Date :- 06.05.2017
Last Date of receipt of application :- 22.05.2017
What Eligibility Criteria Should be Needed for NIT Recruitment 2017 ? NITT Tamil Nadu Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants who are applying for 148 Posts of NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty Jobs 2017 must go through the detail study. For more details you can check NIT Recruitment 2017 Notification for Part Time And Full Time Faculty posts.
What is the Age Limit Demanded for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 ?
The age required for the candidates applying for the NIT Trichy Vacancy 2017 is 18 to 25 years as on 4th March2017. Age relaxation to the applicants is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
148 Civil Engineer, CS Engineer Education Criteria, NIT TN Jobs 2017 Required Qualification :-
Participants who are going to register for NIT Trichy Exam 2017 should possess UG, PG and Ph.D. in respective disciplines of Engineering,Technology and Management Studies. And for the Humanities, Computer Applications and all other posts check the NITT Tamil Nadu Notification from the official website.
Overall Salary Structure For 148 Positions of Faculties in NIT Tiruchirappalli 2017 :-
Candidates who are Selected for the post and is eligible will get Rs.50000 per month with Ph.D. For those with Master Degree will be offered Rs. 40000 per month. Candidates who belong to Part Time Faculty and is without Ph.D, in science and Management Studies will get a pay band of Rs. 25000.
Method Of Selection For National Institute of Technology NIT, TN 2017 :-
Eligible Candidates who are applying for the Faculty Jobs will be selected on the basis of a Written Test which will be followed by interview. Rest of the information is available in the NITT Advertisement 2017. Check the official links given below to download the NIT Notification 2017.
How To Perform Offline Registrations for NIT Recruitment 2017 ? What is the Process to fill NITT Application Form 2017 ?
- Firstly, log on to the NIT Official Website i.e.nitt.edu
- On its home page, search the link for the required information i.e. NIT Trichy 2017 Recruitment.
- Click on the notification button.
- Fill all the Important Information like Name, Signature, Address and Log-in Details.
- Save the information you have entered and then submit all the details carefully.
- After submission, all the details will be displayed containing Registration No.
- After applying, note down the important details like Registration no. and Password details.
- Applying all the information correctly, save and print all the information of the realized receipt.
- Take out the print of all the information
Conclusion :- NIT Recruitment 2017 for the post Faculty (Part Time) on 148 vacancies. Last date to send the NITT 2017 Application Form in the prescribed format (offline mode) is 22.05.2017. Candidates can check more details from the official links given above.
Are you waiting for NITC Faculty Recruitment 2017 ? then National Institute of Technology Calicut has announced notification 161 Faculty Positions. The faculties will be appointed on adhoc basis in the Architecture & Planning, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering and other department. Applicants who are eligible and interested should fill up the application form till the last date 31.05.2017 through online mode. The completely filled application form need to be submitted through E-Mail. Participants can check How to Apply Online for NIT Recruitment 2017 ? from the information given below.
Brief Details For NIT Faculty Recruitment 2017 | Get Description for NITC Recruitment 2017
Applicants who wish to apply for NIT Recruitment 2017 must check the details given below. Candidates should read the description about the NITC Vacancies from the table given ahead. If you find any problem then download the NITC Notification 2017 given at the end.
Name of Department : National Institute of Technical Calicut (NIT Calicut)
Total No. of Vacancy : 161 posts
Name of post : Faculty
Job Location : Kerala
Notification No. : P1/433/adhoc/Faculty/2017
Application Mode : Offline Registration Process
Official Website : adhoc.nitc.ac.in
|Sl.No.||Name of department||Number of NIT Vacancy||HOD’s Email|
|1.||Architecture & Planning||18 Postfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Civil Engineering||14 Postemail@example.com|
|3.||Chemical Engineering||11 Postfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Computer Science & Engineering||20 Postemail@example.com|
|5.||Electrical Engineering||20 Postfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||12 Postemail@example.com|
|7.||Mechanical Engineering||25 Postfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|11.||School of Biotechnology||07 Postemail@example.com|
|12.||SOMS : English||02 Postfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Total Number of Vacancy||161 Posts|
What Are the Important Dates for NIT Faculty 2017 Vacancy ?
Issue Date of Notification : 15.05.2017
Last Date for Application Form : 31.05.2017
Date for Interview : 28.06.2017 & 29.06.2017, at 8:00 AM
What is the Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2017 ? NITC Eligibility Criteria
National Institute of Technology Calicut has announced an Eligibility Criteria for the post of Faculty. Participants who are interested for Adhoc Faculty vacancy 2017 should check the required eligibilities from the details mention below. Applicants can check further eligibility details from the the NIT Official Website :
What is the Age Criteria for NIT Faculty Jobs 2017 ?
Participants who are willing to apply for NITC Adhoc Faculty Bharti 2017 should have minimum age as 21 years. The Upper Age limit will be applicable according to NIT Department. Applicants can check more details from the NIT Recruitment Notification 2017.
What are the Educational Qualifications for NIT Faculty 2017 Recruitment ?
Applicants should hold Ph.D/Master Degree in respective subjects for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2017. Candidates should have minimum 60% marks and SC/ST Participants must applicable with 55% marks from any recognized university. Applicants can check the official website of NIT for the further details of Qualification.
What is the Selection Procedure for NITC Teaching Staff Recruitment ?
Applicants who are selected will be called for the Interview. Applicants should be present with required original documents given below. Interview will be Organized at the Office of Respective Head of the Department /School. Candidates who are present with the incomplete documents will be rejected , so required documents are given here :
- Valid Photo-ID,
- DOB Certificate,
- All Professional/Academic Certificates (All Semesters/Years Mark Sheets/Provisional Certificate of Ph.D, PG and UG)
- Caste Certificate
- Experienced Certificate (for OBC candidates certificate is applicable as on 01.01.2017)
- Re- Prints of Research Publications
- Other Eligibility Details
How Much Salary will be paid for NIT Recruitment 2017 ?
Applicants who are selected for the Post of Faculty will be paid according to their Qualifications. Participants of Ph.D qualification will be paid as Rs. 50000/-. Candidates of M.Tech./M.Arch/M.Plan/MBA will be offered Rs. 40000/-.
Application Fee for NIT Faculty 2017 Jobs | NIT Recruitment 2017 Cost of Application Form :
Candidates who wish to fill the Application form for NIT Recruitment 2017 should apply without Application Fee. For more details read the NIT Calicut Notification 2017.
How to Apply For NIT Recruitment 2017 ? How to Submit NIT Faculty Application Form 2017 ?
Participants who are eligible and interested to apply for NIT Faculty Application Form should follow the steps given below. Applicants can check the further details from NIT Official Website for the Procedure of Application for NIT Faculty Bharti 2017 :
- First of all Applicants, open the NIT Department’s Official Website i.e. nitc.ac.in
- Participants should click on the ‘Careers’ option.
- Then you must read the Notification of NIT Faculty Recruitment 2017 properly.
- Eligible applicants can download the Application form.
- You should fill the form with correct details.
- Candidates must attach the photographs and save the Application Form.
- After that send the Scanned copy of Application form and required documents (UG, PG and Ph.D Degree) to the HOD’s Email ID.
- Applicants can check the HOD’s Email ID for their respective subjects given in above table.
- Candidates must send the Application form till the Last Date 31.05.2017.
Conclusion : National Institute of Technology Calicut has declared notification for the post of 161 Faculty for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2017. Applicants who are interested may fill the Application Form till the Last Date 31.05.2017.