- What Are the Short Details of IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 ? 80 Technician & Assistant Vacancy Details
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for IGMCRI Radiographic Technician 2017 Recruitment ? IGMCRI Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Details
- How to Apply for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 ? How to Submit IGMCRI Application Form 2017 ?
- Collect Information For REC Banda Recruitment 2017 – 110 Non Teaching & Teaching Vacancies
- Rajkiya Engineering College Eligibility Criteria 2017 | What Qualification Required for REC Banda Faculty Recruitment 2017 ?
- How to fill Application Forms for 110 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies ? How to Apply Online for REC Banda Recruitment 2017 ?
- Short Details for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 | RRCAT MP Vacancy 2017 Details
- What Qualification is Demanded to Apply Online For RRCAT Recruitment 2017 ? RRCAT Indore Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply Online for RRCAT Recruitment 2017 ? Raja Ramanna Indore Vacancy 2017 ?
- Details of DSCI Recruitment 2017 / Faculty & Para Medical Jobs in Delhi State Cancer Institute
- Eligibility Criteria for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 / DSCI Faculty & Para Medical Jobs
- How To Apply for DSCI Recruitment 2017 / Professor, Staff Nurse & LDC/ UDC Vacancy @ dsci.nic.in
|IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 for 80 Technician & Assistant Post – New|
|REC Banda Recruitment 2017 for 110 Faculty & Non Faculty Post – New|
|MP RRCAT Recruitment 2017 For 47 Posts|
|Delhi State Cancer Institute 504 Non-Teaching Post – Last Date Extended to 18.05.2017, 24.05.2017 & 31.05.2017|
Are you looking for IGMCRI Technician Vacancy 2017 ? Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute has released notification for the post of Technicians and OR Assistant. The Department has total 80 vacancies for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017-18. Applicants who are interested can apply through prescribed application form till the last date 05.06.2017 up to 5:00 PM.
What Are the Short Details of IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 ? 80 Technician & Assistant Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested for IGMCRI Technician 2017 Vacancy can collect the Important details given below. Participants must check the official website for further details about IGMCRI Jobs 2017 :
Department Name : Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI)
Notification No. : 151-10/IGMC&RI/Estt./Contract/2017
Total No. of Vacancies : 80 posts
Name of posts : Technician, Radiographic Technician & OR Assistant
Job Location : Puducherry
Mode of Application : Prescribed Application Process
Official Website : igmcri.com
Division of Vacancies according to different posts and Reservations for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017-18 :
Candidates who wish to apply for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017-18 should check the vacancy details with their Reservations given below :
- Vacancy of Technician : 40 posts (Gen-23 posts, MBC-07 posts, OBC-04 posts, SC-06 posts)
- For posts of Radiographic Technician : 20 posts (Gen-12 posts, MBC-03 posts, OBC-02 posts, SC-03 posts)
- Posts of OR Technician : 20 posts (Gen-12 posts, MBC-03 posts, OBC-02 posts, SC-03 posts)
Important Dates for IGMCRI Technician Position 2017 | Check Latest Govt Jobs Dates:
Issued date of IGMCRI Notification : 12.05.2017
The Last Date for Application form : 05.06.2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria for IGMCRI Radiographic Technician 2017 Recruitment ? IGMCRI Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Details
IGMCRI Department has provided an Eligibility Criteria for the applicants who are interested for IGMCRI Radiographic Technician Job 2017. Candidates can check more eligibility details through the official website given in above details. Participants should check the details about required eligibilities which are given below :
Age Limit for IGMCRI Assistant Bharti 2017 | Latest Govt Jobs in Puducherry :
Participants who wish to apply for IGMCRI OR Assistant Job 2017 should have maximum age limit of 35 years. Candidates who wants to apply for the post of Radiographic Technician and OR Assistant must have age limit not more than 32 years. Age Relaxation for all participants of IGMCRI Technician 2017 Vacancy will be provided as on 05.06.2017.
What are the Educational Qualifications for IGMCRI Puducherry Vacancy 2017 ?
Applicants who are interested for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 should check the required qualifications from the details given below. Participants can check the official website of IGMCRI department for more details for Education Qualification. Candidates should check essential qualifications according to their respective posts from the details given below :
- Post of Technician : Candidates must holds the degree of B. Sc. MLT from the recognized University/Institution. Applicants should have the Knowledge of Computer.
- Vacancy of Radiographic Technician including Dark Room Assistant : Participants who are applying for the post of Radiographic Assistant must have Degree/Diploma in Radiography with one year experience from recognized university. Applicants must hold the HSC course certificate in Radiological Assistant course with 2 years experience from any recognized Hospital.
- Post of OR Assistant : Participants should have certificates of SSLC course and OR Assistant Training. Applicants must have 01 year experience as OR Assistant from a recognized Hospital.
What is the Selection Procedure for IGMCRI Technician 2017 Bharti ?
Participants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination conducted for 100 marks which will be organized at IGMCRI, Puducherry. The Written test will be consist of Written Competitive Examination of 90 marks and Weightage for Employment Registration of 10 marks. Then selection will depend on the Merit list. Those candidates who are selected for the merit list will be allowed for the certificates verification. After the Certificates Verification, Applicants must applicable for their respective posts. Candidates can check the further details about selection criteria through the IGMCRI Official website.
How much salary will be paid for IGMCRI Technician Recruitment 2017 | Puducherry Latest Govt Jobs 2017 ?
Payment for IGMCRI Bharti 2017 will be given to the applicants according to their respective posts. Candidates who are selected for the post of Technician and Radiographic Technician will be paid as Rs. 15000/-. Pay scale will be given as Rs. 12000/- for the selective applicants for the vacancy of OR Assistant.
Application Fee for IGMCRI Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
Participants who are apply for the post of Technician and Radiographic Technician should pay Rs.200/- as their Application Fee. Applicants who wish to apply for the post of OR Assistant must pay Rs.150/- for the Application fee for IGMCRI Assistants Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 ? How to Submit IGMCRI Application Form 2017 ?
Candidates who are interested for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 should follow the steps given below. For more details about application procedure, Participants can check the IGMCRI Official website given in above details :
- First of all, Applicants should open the IGMCRI Official Website igmcri.com
- You should open the Application Form from the given website.
- Candidates must read the Application Form Properly.
- You should fill the form correctly.
- Applicants must download the Application Form.
- Candidates should attach the self attested copies of certified documents with their passport size photos.
- Participants must attach the photo copies of qualified certificates given below :
i. Birth Certificate/Board Certificate with date of birth.
ii. SSLC Marksheet
iii. HSC Mark list
iv. Degree/Certificate/Diploma required for the respective posts
v. Nativity/Residence Certificate
vi. Employment Registration Card
vii. Community Certificate
- Applicants should also include the application fee along with the Application form. Application fee will be pay as Rs. 200/- for technicians and Rs. 150/- for OR Assistants. Fee will be pay as demand Draft/Banker’s cheque drawn in favor of Director of IGMCRI.
- Application form will be rejected in case of incomplete documents.
- Candidates should submit the Application form with attested documents and fee by registered post at the address given below.
Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Vazhoudavur Road, Kathirkamam,
Puducherry – 605009.
Conclusion : Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute has declared notification for posts of 80 Technicians, Radiographic Technician and OR Assistants. Applicants who wants to apply for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017-18 must apply in prescribed application form till 05.06.2017 up to 5 :00 PM.
Rajkiya Engineering College Banda, Uttar Pradesh is appointing eligible applicants on 110 posts of Non Teaching & Teaching cadre. Participants who are interested to apply can send online applications for REC Banda Recruitment 2017. Online registration process for the Rajkiya Engineering College Vacancy 2017 has been started from 14.05.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 05.06.2017. Candidates who wish to apply can read REC Banda Notification, Eligibility Criteria from the official links given below.
Collect Information For REC Banda Recruitment 2017 – 110 Non Teaching & Teaching Vacancies
Department Name :- Rajkiya Engineering College (REC)
Job Location :- Banda, Uttar Pradesh
Vacancies Available :- Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancies
Total Post Offered :- 110 Posts
Selection Process :- Written Exam And Interview
REC Official Website :- recbjo.ac.in
Application Mode :- Online
Last Date To Apply :- 05.06.2017
Division Of REC Banda Faculty and Non – Faculty Jobs | REC Banda 2017 Vacancies :-
Rajkiya Engineering College (REC), Banda UP has announced different types of posts. Applicants need to check the vacancy description of the post available for each category. Below vidhya360 team has provided the complete information for the REC, Banda Vacancy 2017.
Details of Vacant Faculty Positions :-
- Assistant Professor: 32 Posts
- Associate Professor: 10 Post
- Professor :- 05 Posts
Details of Administrative Non-Teaching and Technical vacancies :-
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Posts
- Accountant: 01 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Posts
- Cataloguer: 01 Posts
- Computer Operator: 01 Posts
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Posts
- Electrician: 03 Posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 Posts
- Head Assistant: 01 Posts
- Hostel Assistant: 04 Posts
- Instructor: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil /Electrical): 02 Posts
- Junior Computer Programmer & Network Engineer: 01 Posts
- Lab Assistants: 21 Posts
- Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Mechanic Grade-A: 03 Posts
- Medical Officer (Male): 01 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 01 Posts
- Registrar: 01 Posts
- Routine Grade Clerk (RGC)/ Typist: 06 Posts
- Senior Clerk: 01 Posts
- Store Keeper: 01 Posts
- Workshop Superintendent: 01 Posts
Important Dates for REC Banda Recruitment 2017 |REC UP Recruitment 2017 :-
- Advertisement No. :- : 01/Recruitment /Banda/2017
- Notification Date :- 12-05-2017
- Starting date to apply online :- 14th May 2017
- Last date to apply online :- 05th June 2017
- Closing date to submit the application form with demand draft :- 11.06.2017
Rajkiya Engineering College Eligibility Criteria 2017 | What Qualification Required for REC Banda Faculty Recruitment 2017 ?
Those participants who are eligible and interested for Rajkiya Engineering College Recruitment 2017 can check the Online Application form from the official website. Applicants of Faculty and Non-Teaching Posts must check the Education Qualification, Selection Process and Age Limit. For more details check the REC Banda Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Education Qualification for UP REC Banda Recruitment 2017 | Teaching and Non – Teaching Vacancies Education Criteria :-
Candidates who are appearing for REC Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancies 2017 need to have completed class 12th, Diploma and ITI. Participants must have also completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree from any identified or authorized University.
What is the Required Age Limit for REC Banda Positions 2017 ? Maximum Age Limit criteria :-
The age limit criteria for REC Banda Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 is not similar for each post. To know the Details about the Age Limit Criteria refer to the Official REC Notification 2017 from the official links given below.
Salary Structure of REC Banda Teaching Vacancy 2017 |Pay Scale of REC Banda Recruitment 2017 :-
After Applying, participants who will get selected for posts will be offered a pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.39100 with grade pay of Rs. 1900 to Rs. 6600 monthly provided as per terms and condition.
Application Fee for REC Banda Faculty Recruitment 2017 | Online Registration Fees for Rajkiya Engineering College Jobs 2017 :-
All candidates applying for REC Teaching Jobs 2017 have to pay Rs. 1000/- if they belongs to the General or OBC category. Candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 if they belongs to the SC/ST category which will be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
Selection Procedure by Rajkiya Engineering College Banda Recruitment 2017 :-
Selection process of REC Banda Recruitment 2017 will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Interview going to be organized by the department.
How to fill Application Forms for 110 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies ? How to Apply Online for REC Banda Recruitment 2017 ?
- Firstly, log on to the REC Banda, UP 2017 Official website i.e.recbjo.ac.in
- On its home page, search the link for the required information i.e. UP REC Banda Recruitment 2017
- Click on the notification button.
- Fill all the important information like Name, Signature and Log-in Details.
- Save the information you have the entered and submit all the details.
- After submission, all the details will be displayed containing Registration no.
- Now, Make the payment through online or offline mode. For online mode you have to make the payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets.
- After applying, note down the important details like Registration no. and Password details.
- Applying all the information correctly, save and print all the information of the realized receipt.
- Take out the print of all the information.
Conclusion :- REC Banda UP Recruitment 2017 For 110 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancies. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 05.06.2017. Candidates who are appearing in the recruitment examination can download notification given above.
Hey, Aspirants ! Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has broadcasted 47 vacancies for Stipendiary Trainee posts. Candidates who are searching for RRCAT Recruitment 2017 may apply online. Interested applicants can fill application form of before the closing date. Deadline of submitting the Raja Ramanna CAT Application Form 2017 is 31.05.2017.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment has invited online applications for Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & II) vacancies for training in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore (M.P). Last date to apply online 31.05.2017 with total number of 47 Posts. Interested candidates may grab this opportunity before the last date go ahead. For more details about RRCCAT Indore Vacancy 2017 check the following links in the notification area like Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit etc.
Short Details for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 | RRCAT MP Vacancy 2017 Details
Department Name :- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
Job Location :- Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Available :- Stipendiary Trainee (ST)
No. Of Posts Offered :- 47 vacancies
RRCAT Official Website :- cat.ernet.in
Advertisement No :- RRCAT-2/2017
Last date to apply online :- 31.05.2017
Total duration of Training :-Two years
Division of RRCAT MP ST Vacancy 2017 | MP Raja Ramanna Jobs 2017 Distribution :
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I
Total No. of Posts : 23 vacancies
- Physics :- 7
- Mechanical :- 6
- Electrical :- 2
- Electronics & Instrumentation :- 8
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I
Total No. of Posts : 24
- Electronics :- 04
- Fitter :- 10
- Machinist :- 04
- Welder :- 01
- Turner :- 02
- Laboratory :- 03
Important Dates to Remember for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2017 :-
Deadline to Apply Online :- 31.05.2017
Advertisement No :- RRCAT-2/2017
What Qualification is Demanded to Apply Online For RRCAT Recruitment 2017 ? RRCAT Indore Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wants to fill the Online Application form of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology must check all the information provided in this article. And for more fresh updates keep on visiting our page i.e. vidhya360. It keeps on updating the information about latest changes in the Latest Govt. Jobs 2017-18.
Education Qualification For RRCAT Recruitment 2017 | Check Eligibility For MP Latest Govt Jobs 2017 :-
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I :-
Participants who are going to register for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 must have done B.Sc with a minimum marks of 60%. Candidates must have done Diploma / Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with the same minimum 60% of marks.
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II :-
Candidates must have done HSC (10+2) in Science stream with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. They must have done trade certificate in Electronics and SSC with a minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2017 | Raja Ramanna Vacancy 2017 :-
Candidates applying for RRCAT Recruitment 2017 should be 19 years to 24 years for Category – I and 18 to 22 years for Category – II. Age Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for 05 years of SC/ST Candidates. Candidates can grab more details from the official site or from the Official RRCAT Indore Notification 2017.
Application Fee for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 :-
Please refer the Raja Ramanna Notification 2017 for more updates.
Pay Scale for RRCAT Recruitment 2017 | Raja Ramanna Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2017 :-
After selection, candidates must be paid 9,300/- per month for 1st year and 10,500/- per month for 2nd year for Category – 1. For Category – II Participants must be paid Rs.6,200/- per month for 1st year and 7,200-/ per month for 2nd year. Trainees will be entitled for one time book allowance of Rs.1500.
What is the Selection Process of RRCAT Indore Jobs 2017 ? |What is the Selection Procedure of RRCAT Recruitment 2017 ?
Selection of Candidates for RRCAT Recruitment 2017 must be based on the Written Examination and Interview for Category – – I. For Category – II selection will be based on the Preliminary test, Advanced Test And Trade / Skill Test Only. The written exam will be based on multiple choice questions. Applicants for more details can check the official Raja Ramanna Advertisement 2017 from the official links.
How to Apply Online for RRCAT Recruitment 2017 ? Raja Ramanna Indore Vacancy 2017 ?
- Firstly, you should log on to the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Official Website i.e. cat.ernet.in
- You should click on notification of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Notification 2017.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Enter the details.
- After the registration process, you should log in with Generated ID & Password.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Now you should upload the scanned images of Photo & signature in it.
- After completing the Registration, deposit your application fee.
- Then you should take the receipt of application fee.
- Note down the ID & Password.
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
- After applying, note down the important details like Registration no. and Password details.
Conclusion :- RRCAT Recruitment 2017 has announced 47 vacancies for the Stipendiary Trainee (ST). Interested applicants may fill the form through Online mode only. Last date of applying online application is 31.05.2017. Participants can check more latest govt jobs updates on the website vidhya360.in
DSCI Recruitment Notification 2017 | DSCI Faculty & Para Medical Vacancy Details : Delhi State Cancer Institute stands for DSCI is a chain of autonomous, dedicated cancer care Institution under the Government of NCT of Delhi. Now the DSCI has released notification for 504 Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Resident, Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Librarian, Draftsman, LDC & UDC Vacancies. Those candidate who are willing do Teaching & Non-Teaching jobs in Delhi State Cancer Institute can apply for DSCI Vacancy 2017. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of DSCI Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy can check official notification of DSCI Recruitment 2017 which is mentioned below.
Details of DSCI Recruitment 2017 / Faculty & Para Medical Jobs in Delhi State Cancer Institute
Name of Organization : Delhi State Cancer Institute
Also Known As : DSCI
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Delhi
Application mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 504
Name of Post : Non-Teaching (Faculty & Para Medical)
Official website : www.dsci.nic.in
Division of DSCI Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2017
|Delhi State Cancer Institute Faculty Jobs|
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|2.||Associate Professor||49 Post|
|3.||Assistant Professor||47 Post|
|4.||Senior Resident||102 Post|
|5.||Medical Physicist||04 Post|
|Delhi State Cancer Institute Para-Medical Jobs|
|6.||Sr. Dietary Executive/ Dietician||02 Post|
|7.||Jr Dietary Executive/Dietician||03 Post|
|8.||Jr Director (Nursing)/Nursing Supdt||03 Post|
|9.||Sr. Nursing Officer/ Nursing Sister||10 Post|
|10.||Asstt Director(Nursing)/ Asstt Nursing Supdt||03 Post|
|11.||Sr. Nursing Officer/Nursing Sister||10 Post|
|12.||Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer||50 Post|
|13.||Chief Technical Officer(RT)||01 Post|
|14.||Technical Assistant (RT)||02 Post|
|15.||Sr Technologist (RT)/Sr Technician||08 Post|
|16.||Technologist (RT)/Technician (RT)||09 Post|
|17.||Chief Technical Officer(RD)||01 Post|
|18.||Sr Supervisor (RD)/Technical Supervisor/Technical Officer (RD)||03 Post|
|19.||Sr Technologist (RD)/Sr Radiographer||06 Post|
|20.||Technologist (RD)/Radiographer||02 Post|
|21.||Chief Technical Officer(LM)||01 Post|
|22.||Sr Supervisor Technician (Path/LM)||02 Post|
|23.||Sr Technologist (Path/LM)||06 Post|
|24.||Technologist (Path/LM)||18 Post|
|25.||Chief Technical Officer(NM)||01 Post|
|26.||Technical Officer (NM)||02 Post|
|27.||Sr Technologist(NM/Sr Technician||03 Post|
|29.||Sr Supervisor(OT)Technician||02 Post|
|30.||Technical Supervisor (OT/ ICU)/ Technical Officer (OT/ICU)||02 Post|
|31.||Sr OT/ICU Technician||04 Post|
|32.||Sr OT/ICU Technician||04 Post|
|33.||Technologist/Technician(OT/ ICU)||18 Post|
|34.||Technologist (ECG)/Technician||03 Post|
|35.||Sr Dental Technologist/Dental Mechanic||01 Post|
|36.||Dental Technologist/Dental Hygienist||03 Post|
|37.||Sr Pharmacist||02 Post|
|38.||Jr Pharmacy Executive/Pharmacist||05 Post|
|39.||Physiotherapy Executive||03 Post|
|40||Senior Librarian||01 Post|
|42.||Assistant Librarian||03 Post|
|43.||Jr Law Executive/Legal Assistant||01 Post|
|44.||Jr Director (Admn)||01 Post|
|45.||Deputy Director (Admin)||01 Post|
|46.||Assistant Director (Admin)||01 Post|
|47.||Asstt Director (Coord)||01 Post|
|48.||Estt/ Sr Hospital Executive/ Admn Officer||02 Post|
|49.||Chief Engineer||01 Post|
|50.||Executive Engineer (Elect)||01 Post|
|51.||Asstt Engineer (Civil)||01 Post|
|52.||Asstt Engineer (Elect)||01 Post|
|53.||Asst Engineer (A/C)||01 Post|
|56.||Asstt Biostatistician||01 Post|
|57.||Programmer (IT)||01 Post|
|58.||Asstt Store Officer||01 Post|
|59.||Purchase Officer||01 Post|
|60.||Store Keeper||01 Post|
|61.||Store Officer/ Head Clerk||02 Post|
|62.||Record Keeper||01 Post|
|63.||House Keeper||03 Post|
|64.||Social Worker||05 Post|
|65.||Receptionist/ PRO||03 Post|
|66.||Stenographer-Cum Operator/ Hospital Executive-I||08 Post|
|67.||Registration Clerk-cum Operator/ Hospital Executive-II/ UDC||22 Post|
|68.||Hospital Executive-III/ LDC||32|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 / DSCI Faculty & Para Medical Jobs
Education Qualification for DSCI Recruitment 2017 : Candidate who are applying for Faculty & Para Medical Jobs of Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 they hould have passed 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree or it’s equivalent qualification from Govt recognized Board or Institute/ University.
Age Limit for DSCI Non-Teaching Jobs 2017 | DSCI Faculty & Para Medical Jobs : Candidate’s minimum age should be 40 years and maximum age should be 55 years to apply for DSCI Jobs 2017.
Application Fee for Delhi State Cancer Institute Vacancy 2017 | DSCI Teaching Jobs 2017 : Candidate should have deposit as mentioned application fee for DSCI Professor Jobs 2017.
- General/ OBC Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 1,100/-.
- SC/ ST Category : Candidate are exempted from fee. There is no need to pay application fee.
- NRI Category : Candidate should have pay US $ 100/-.
Pay scale for DSCI Faculty Jobs 2017 | DSCI Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2017 : After selection, candidate will be paid as mentioned pay scale for Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs :
- For Professor Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 10,500/-.
- For Associate Professor Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- For Assistant Professor Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/-.
- For Senior Resident Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
Selection Process for DSCI Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017 | Latest Govt Jobs 2017 :
NSCL Recruitment 2017: Selection of candidate for DSCI Non-Teaching Jobs will be based on qualification/ experience, written examination and Personal Interview. For more details, you can check official notification of DSCI Recruitment 2017.
How To Apply for DSCI Recruitment 2017 / Professor, Staff Nurse & LDC/ UDC Vacancy @ dsci.nic.in
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has issued recruitment notification for 504 post of Professor, Senior Resident, Staff Nurse, Technologist, Reg. Clerk/ UDC & LDC etc. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for DSCI Staff Nurse Vacancy can apply for DSCI Recruitment 2017. The procedure for filling up DSCI Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs Application Form is mentioned below :
- First of all, you should log on Official website www.dsci.nic.in.
- Then you should click on notification of “DSCI Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details correctly in application form.
- Then take the print out of application form.
- Attach the required document along with application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
Note : Due to difficulty being face by the candidate in online submission of application and in processing fee then candidate may download the prescribed format application from official website. After filled up application form, you should attach the certificate, document and Processing fee in form of A/ C Demand Draft drawn in favor of Delhi State Cancer Institute.
Important link for DSCI Delhi Recruitment 2017 | Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi State Cancer Institute
Last date for Submission of Application Form for Faculty Post : 18th April, 2017 (29th May, 2017 for NRI Candidates)
Submission of Print out of Application Submitted Online : 08th May, 2017
Last date for Submission of Application Form for Para Medical Post : 24th May, 2017
Submission of Print out of Application Submitted Online : 13th May, 2017
Last date for Submission of Application For for Administrative/ Ministerial Post : 31th May, 2017
Submission of Print out of Application Submitted Online : 20th May. 2017
Important links for DSCI Recruitment 2017 | Delhi State Cancer Institute Vacancy 2017
Click Here for Advertisement Notification of DSCI Faculty & Para Medical Jobs 2017
Click Here To Apply Online for DSCI Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
You May Also Check For Latest Govt Jobs :
NSCL Recruitment 2017
Conclusion of Latest Govt Jobs : Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has published recruitment notification for 504 Faculty, Para Medical & Administrative Ministerial post. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in Delhi can apply for DSCI Recruitment 2017.