Karnataka Public Service Commission has released KPSC Syllabus 2018 for Junior Training Officer (JTO) Vacancy. Thus the candidate who applied for 1520 post of Junior Training Officer vacancy should have download KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018. It is necessary document to start the preparation for Junior Training Officer Examination. With the help of KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam Syllabus, you can study in proper way or good score in examination. So here we are providing you topic wise complete details of Karnataka PSC JTO Syllabus which is mentioned below.
A few days ago, Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for 1520 Junior Training Officer Vacancy. Online application form has start from 19.02.2018. Last date for submission of application form for KPSC Junior Training Officer Vacancy is 23.03.2018. Those candidate who submit online application form for KPSC JTO Vacancy will be applicable for written exam. This examination will conduct in month of March/ April, 2018. Those candidate who want to start preparation for Karnataka PSC JTO Examination should have download KPSC Syllabus 2018.
General Details of KPSC Syllabus 2018 – Check Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Date
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancy||1520|
|Name of Vacancy||Junior Training Officer (JTO)|
|Exam Type||KPSC JTO Exam 2018|
|Date of Examination||March/April, 2018|
|Category||KPSC Syllabus 2018|
|Status of KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018||Available Here|
|Official website of KPSC||www.kpsckar.nic.in|
KPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
As we know that syllabus & exam pattern is a necessary document according to the exam point of view. So here we are providing you, KPSC JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. With the help of Karnataka PSC JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, candidate can get an idea of question framing and design.
- The KPSC Junior Training Officer Examination will comprising two papers i.e Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Both paper will consist Objective Type question of Multiple Choice.
- Each Paper will carry 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
KPSC JTO Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Paper||Name of Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Paper|
|1.||I||General Paper||200||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||II||Specific Papers||200||02 Hours|
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 | Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Pattern
KPSC JTO 2018 Syllabus for Junior Training Officer Examination has updated on official website. Thus the candidate who are willing to take part in KPSC JTO Examination should have download Karnataka Public Service Commission Syllabus. With the help of Karnataka PSC Syllabus, you can study in proper way or highest score in examination. To keeping in mind the curiosity of candidate here we are providing you subject wise complete details of KPSC Exam Syllabus which is mentioned below :
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian Economy
- Countries & currencies
- States & Capitals
- Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution
- General Polity
- Countries & Capitals
Karnataka PSC Jr Training Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Fitter
- Soft Skills
- Linear Measurements
- Physical properties of engineering metal
- Drilling processes
- Drill troubles
- Grinding wheel
- Cast Iron
- Locking device
- Method or fixing geared wheels for various purpose drives
- Importance of Technical English terms used in industry
- Foundation bolt
- Washers etc.
KPSC Karnataka Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – Electrician
- Occupational Safety and Health Basic safety introduction
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications
- Fundamental of electricity
- Wires/cable & its specification
- Types of wires and cables
- Explanation of switches
- Chemical effect of electric current
- Application of battery/cell
- Introduction of fitting trade
- Alternating Current
- Basic electronics
- D.C. Machines
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Induction motor
- Synchronous Motor
- Industrial wiring
- Assembly & Wiring
- Domestic Appliances
- Power Generation
KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Electronic Mechanic
- Battery /Cells
- Ohm’s law and its variables
- Working principle of a Transformer
- Electrical measuring instruments
- Regulated Power supply
- Computer Networking
- Clipper and Clampers
- Power Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Combinational logic circuits
- ESD Control in Electronics
- Protective Devices
- Electronic Cables & Connectors
- Communication electronics
- Sensors, Transducers and Applications
- Digital Panel Meter
- Fiber optic communication
- Solar Power (Renewable Energy System)
- Cell phones
- LCD & LED TV etc.
PSC Karnataka Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to engineering drawing
- Lines and lettering
- Geometric Construction and freehand sketching of a plane figure
- Size and layout of the drawing sheet
- Symbolic representation
- Engineering Curves
- Projection of solids
- Freehand sketch
- Rivet and riveted joints
- Screwed Fasteners
- Detail and assembly drawing
- Screw Threads
- Mechanical Fasteners
- Pipe Fittings
- Gears and pulleys
- Blueprint reading
- Internal electrical wiring and contractors
- Electrical Accessories
- Control panel
- Distribution of power etc.
KPSC Syllabus 2018 for Junior Training Officer Examination – Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Occupational Safety & Health Importance of Safety Measures
- Hand & Power Tools
- Systems of measurement, Description, care & use of – Micrometers
- Drilling machine
- Basic electricity, Electricity principles, Ohm’s law, Current
- Description of Chemical effects
- Basic electronics
- Introduction to welding and Heat Treatment Welding processes
- Non-destructive Testing Methods
- Auto Industry
- Introduction to Engine
- Description and function of Crankshaft, camshaft, Engine Bearings
- Need for Cooling systems
- Intake & exhaust systems
- Diesel Fuel Systems
- Marine & Stationary Engine
- Emission Control
- Clutch components
- Final Drive & Drive Shafts
- Automatic Transmissions
- Steering Systems
- Suspension Systems
- Braking Systems
- Introduction to Electronic fuel injection (EFI) fuel supply system
- Charging system
- Starting system
- Locating vehicle information, Obtaining & interpreting scan tool data.
How To Download KPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Pattern
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus is available on here. Those candidate who are willing to take part in JTO Examination should have download KPSC Syllabus 2018. So here we providing you such simple steps of downloading KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus which is mentioned below :
- At first, candidate should have log on KPSC Official website www.kpsckar.nic.in.
- Then you should have search “KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018”.
- Click on this link.
- After it, download KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus in PDF format.
- Save it on your desktop.
- Then take the print out of Karnataka PSC Syllabus 2018.
Official Link for Downloading KPSC Syllabus 2018
People You may also check :
Karnataka PSC JTO Notification 2018
Conclusion : Karnataka PSC is organizing Junior Training Officer Examination on 28th April, 2018. Those candidate who are wiling to take part in JTO Examination should have download KPSC Syllabus 2018. Official link for downloading Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Syllabus, you can check above.