- Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 – What is the Last Date To Apply Online for KPSC MO (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Vacancy ?
- Check Karnataka PSC Eligibility Criteria – How to Get Education & Age Limit for KPSC SMO Recruitment 2017 ?
- How to Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 ? Process to Online Form for KPSC Medical Officer Vacancy
Are You Looking For Govt Jobs in Karnataka ? If yes then Public Service Commission Karnataka has announced 1430 vacancies for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18. There are Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer etc. designations. Participants can apply online from 10.08.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 11th September 2017. Participants who are interested to apply may check KPSC Notification Pdf, Registration Dates, Selection Process etc. from our website vidhya360.in.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently announced KPSC Notification 2017-18 for Medical Officer (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) and other vacancies. Participants can apply through online mode from 10th August to 11th September 2017. Details regarding examination fees, how to apply online is indicated below .
Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 – What is the Last Date To Apply Online for KPSC MO (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Vacancy ?
Participants who are willing to appear in the KPSC Recruitment 2017 must check the Medical Officer (MO) vacancies. Here Vidhya360 team has uploaded all the details which are mentioned in the KPSC Notification 2017-18 Pdf. Participant are advised here to go through the general details and then apply online for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017.
Department Name : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Appointment under : Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services
Total Post Available : 1430 vacancies
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer (Senior & General Duty)
Mode to Apply : Online Registration Process
Notification Date : 05.08.2017
Advertisement No. : 01/2017
Official Karnataka PSC Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
Division of KPSC Medical Officer (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Vacancy 2017 :
01. Senior Medical Officer (SMO) : 1065 posts
02. General Duty Medical Officer : 365 posts
|Name of KPSC Vacancies||No. of Post|
|1. Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in General Medicine||257 Post|
|2. General surgery Specialist /Senior Medical Officer||101 Post|
|3. Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology||167 Post|
|4. ENT Specialist /Senior Medical Officer||59 Post|
|5. Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Dermatology & Venereal Diseases||79 Post|
|6. Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Anesthesia||99 Post|
|7. Pediatrician Specialist / Senior Medical Officer||158 Post|
|8. Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Ophthalmologist||80 Post|
|9. Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon||31 Post|
|10. (Radiologist) Senior Medical Officer||34 Post|
|11. General Duty Medical Officers||365 Post|
|Total Vacancy||1430 Post|
Important Dates for KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 :
Commencement of online registration process : 10.08.2017
Last date for submitting the completely filled application form : 11.09.2017
Deposition of application fees : 12.09.2017
Check Karnataka PSC Eligibility Criteria – How to Get Education & Age Limit for KPSC SMO Recruitment 2017 ?
Participants who are attending the KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 must focus on the minimum education & age limit. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria their application forms for Medical Officer (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Jobs will be accepted successfully.
Education Qualification for KPSC MO (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Vacancy 2017 :
- Apply for Sr. Medical Officer (SMO Jobs) : A applicant should hold MBBS Degree with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in the relevant stream from any recognized university or institute.
- For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO Jobs) : Participant to apply for gdmo vacancies need to have MBBS Degree from any recognized university with 06 year experience as GDMO.
Age Limit for Karnataka PSC GDMO Vacancy 2017 :
Participants should be minimum 21 year old old. Maximum age of the participants should be 42 year old. Age relaxation to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST & OBC will be granted as per govt. rules and regulations on upper age. SC/ST will be awarded 05 year of relaxation and 03 year for OBC category.
Application Fees for KPSC SMO GDMO Jobs 2017 :
General Category applicants need to pay Rs 300/- for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18. Participants who belongs to the Reserved Category need to pay Rs 150/-. Participants can make the payment of application fees through online mode as indicated in the KPSC Notification Pdf 2017.
Pay Scale for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants who wish to apply for SMO Jobs will be getting Rs 30400/- to Rs 51300/- on selection. The candidates if gets selected on the GDMO vacancies will be paid Rs 28100/- to Rs 50100/-. Participants can check more details in the KPSC SMO Notification Pdf 2017.
Selection Process for KPSC GDMO SMO Recruitment 2017 :
Participants will be selected on the basis of departmental examination. Participants must read the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-18 carefully to get all the details.
How to Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 ? Process to Online Form for KPSC Medical Officer Vacancy
Candidates who are interested to fill KPSC Online Registration Form by checking the simple process as mention below. Applicants should check more information regarding Registration Process through Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Firstly, applicants can visit to Official Website of Karnataka PSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Participants should click on KPSC Notification Link or Medical Officer (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್).
- Read all the details properly available in the PDF format.
- Participants who are eligible must click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up all required details in KPSC Registration Form.
- Applicants must uploaded scanned photo of passport size, relevant documents and their signature.
- Candidates should recheck Karnataka PSC Application Form.
- Participants must click on Submit button.
- You should also deposit Application Fee for KKPSC GDMO Jobs 2017 till last date 12.09.2017.
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 for the 1430 vacancies of Senior Medical Officer (SMO) & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 11.09.2017.
Dear Applicant’s Are you searching Group-B & C Vacancy in Karnataka PSC ? If yes, here is information for you. Recently Karnataka Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for 3376 Group-B & C (Kannada Language Teacher, Science Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Warder & Staff Nurse) post. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Karnataka PSC Group-B & C Jobs can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017. Starting date for filling up online application form is 23.06.2017. You can submit application form till the last date 24.07.2017.
KPSC Group-B & C Notification 2017 | KRIES Morarji Desai Residential School Vacancy Details : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced notification for filling up the 3376 vacancy of Group-B & C in Morarji Desai Residential School. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are looking Jobs in Karnataka PSC. Candidate who have done Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University are eligible for KPSC Group-B & C Vacancy. Last date for submission of application form through online is 24.07.2017. To know about details regarding Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale & Selection Process of Karnataka PSC Group-B & C Jobs you can check official notification of KPSC Recruitment 2017. Notification link is mentioned below.
Overview of KPSC Recruitment 2017 / Morarji Desai Residential School Group-B & C Vacancy
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Department Name : Morarji Desai Residential School
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Karnataka
Total No. of Post : 3376
Name of Post : Group-B & C
Application mode : Online
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Group-B & C Vacancy 2017 | Division of KREIS Morarji Desai Residential School Vacancy
(A) Group-B Vacancy in Morarji Desai Residential School
- Principal : 238 Post
(B) Group-C Vacancy in Morarji Desai Residential School
- Kannada Language Teacher : 221 Post
- English Language Teacher : 196 Post
- Hindi Language Teacher : 163 Post
- Maths Teacher : 100 Post
- Science Teacher : 191 Post
- Social Science Teacher : 154 Post
- Physical Education Teacher : 145 Post
- Computer Teacher : 197 Post
- First Division Assistant (FDA) Computer Operator : 375 Post
- Wardens : 407 Post
- Staff Nurse : 179 Post
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Group-B & C Recruitment 2017 ? Required Qualification for KREIS Morarji Desai Residential School Vacancy
Education Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2017 : Those candidate who are applying for Karnataka PSC Group-B & C Vacancy they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
- For Principal Post : Candidate should have done Post Graduation Degree in any one of subject like Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics Electronics, Zoology, Life Science, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Applied Chemistry etc.
- For Language Teacher Post : Candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with respective language as one of optional subjects from a recognized University. Candidate should have done B.Ed in relative subject.
- For Computer Teacher Post : Candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- For First Division Assistant (FDA) Computer Operator Post : Candidate should have done Degree with computer working knowledge with one year computer course certificate from a recognized Institution Government of Karnataka.
- For Wardens Post : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s and B.Ed Degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University. Candidate should have studied Kannada as one of the language either in Post Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree or Pre University Course or SSLC or Diploma in Kannada.
- For Staff Nurse Post : Candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing Degree Examination/ GNM Course comprising 03 years General Nursing and 06 month midwifery from a recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit for KSPC Group-B & C Vacancy 2017 : For Karnataka PSC Teacher & Principal Jobs, candidate’s age minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Candidate who are applying for First Division Assistant Computer Operator, Warden & Staff Nurse Jobs their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be 35 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 03 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category candidate and 05 years for SC/ ST Cat-I candidate.
Application Fee for KREIS Morarji Desai Residential School Group-B & C Jobs 2017 : Those candidate who are applying for Group-B & C Post of Karnataka Residential Education Institutions Society should have pay as mentioned application fee. Category wise application fee details is given below :
- General & OBC Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST Cat-I : There is no need to pay application fee. Candidate are exempted from fee.
What is the Selection Process for Karnataka PSC Group-B & C Recruitment 2017 ?
Karnataka Public Service Commission will select the candidate for Group-B & C Jobs on basis of marks scored in written examination. Final selection will be made on basis of merit list which will be prepared on the basis of written examination marks.
Exam Pattern & Scheme of KPSC Group-B & C Exam 2017
Karnataka Pubic Service Commission will held the Computer Based Recruitment Test for selection of candidate for Group-B & C Post. This test will comprising the two papers i.e paper-I and paper-II. Total time duration of each paper will be 03 Hours. There will be negative marking in examination.
- Paper-I : General Paper
- Paper-II : Specific Paper
How Can I Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 | Steps for filling up the Application Form for Karnataka PSC 3476 Group-B & C Jobs
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notification to fill up the 3376 Group-B & C vacancy of Principal, Kannada Language Teacher, Science Language Teacher, Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential School. Those candidate who are waiting Kannada Language Teacher & Staff Nurse Jobs in Morarji Desai Residential School can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017. Steps for filling up the application form for KPSC Group-B & C Vacancy is followed as :
- First of all, you should log on Official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then you should click on notification of “KPSC Group-B & C Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- After it, you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in application form.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should make the payment of application fee.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
Important dates for Karnataka PSC Group-B & C Recruitment 2017 | KRIES Vacancy
Notification Publish Date : 23.06.2017
Starting date for filling up Online Application form : 23.06.2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application form : 24.07.2017
Official Links for KPSC Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for Morarji Desai Residential School Vacancy
Advertisement Notification for KPSC Group-B & C Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for Karnataka Morarji Desai Residential School Group-B & C Vacancy
Conclusion : Karnataka Public Service Commission has published recruitment notification for 3376 post of Group-B & C. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Karnataka PSC Group-B & C Jobs can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017. Last date for submission of application form though online mode is 24.07.2017.