- What Are the Details of KPSC Recruitment 2017/ kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Jobs ?
- Check Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2017 – KPSC Non Technical Group C Jobs 2017
- KPSC Non Technical Group C Exam Pattern/ Procedure of Exam for KPSC 2017 Recruitment
- How To Fill Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form ?
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced 571 post. Candidate can apply for Group C Non Technical vacancy through Online mode. For eligibility details of KPSC Recruitment 2017 candidate can check the official website. Date to fill the online application form is 27.04.2017. Applicant can check the other information from the further section.
KPSC Group C Admit Card 2017 Reminder : Dear applicants Karnataka PSC Group C Hall Ticket 2017 are expected to get release on or after 20.05.2017. Participants who have applied for KPSC 571 Vacancy can check the exam date, admit card download link from the official links given below. .
KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 571 Group C Non Technical vacancy is available on the official website. Graduate & Non Graduate candidate can apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs 2017. As per the KPSC Notification the application form will be filled in online mode. Some of the information like Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fee details are given ahead.
What Are the Details of KPSC Recruitment 2017/ kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Jobs ?
Department Name : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Also Known as : KPSC
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Vacancy : 571
Name of Post : Group C Non Technicial
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Division of KPSC Vacancy :
|KPSC Graduate Vacancy|
|1.||Chief Officer Grade – 2||34 Post|
|3.||First Grade Revenue Inspector||37 Post|
|4.||Accounts Assistant||149 Post|
|KPSC Non Graduate Vacancy|
|5.||Residential School Teachers||123 Post|
|6.||Junior Accounts Assistant||42 Post|
|7.||Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education||29 Post|
|8.||Data Entry Operator||01 Post|
|9.||Bill Collector||101 Post|
|10.||Marketing Assistant||25 Post|
|11.||Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library||04 Post|
Important dates for KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Registration date :
KPSC 2017 Notification date : 15.03.2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 15.03.2017
Last date for Online Registration : 27.04.2017
Closing date for Submission of KPSC Application Fee : 28.04.2017 (
Check Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2017 – KPSC Non Technical Group C Jobs 2017
Education Qualification for KPSC Jobs 2017 | Karnataka KPSC Non Technical Group C Vacancy 2017 :
- Graduate Level Vacancy : Candidate who are applying for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 should posses Bachelors degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- Non Graduate Level Vacancy : Applicant should passed SSLC/ PUC/ Diploma in concerned stream from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for KPSC Non Technical Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 :
For appearing in KPSC Non Technical Group C Recruitment 2017 minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for PWD category candidate and 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category candidate.
Karnataka KPSC Group C Vacancy 2017 Pay Scale | Monthly Salary details of KPSC Karnataka Jobs 2017 :
Applicant who will be selected in KPSC Non Technical Group C Recruitment 2017 will be paid monthly salary as follows.
- Post No. 1 : Rs. 17, 650/- to Rs. 32,000/- will be paid to shortlisted candidate in KPSC Jobs 2017.
- Post No. 2 : After the selection in KPSC Recruitment 2017 candidate will be paid Rs. 16, 000/- to Rs. 29, 600/- per month.
- Post No. 3 & 4 : Candidate will be paid Rs. 12, 500/- to Rs. 24, 000/- per month.
- Post No. 5 : Shortlisted candidate will be paid Rs. 12, 500/- to Rs. 24, 000/- for KPSC Non Technical Jobs 2017.
- Remaining Post : Those who will be shortlisted in Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 will be paid Rs. 11, 600/- to Rs. 21, 000/- as a monthly salary.
Application Fee for KPSC Non Technical Vacancy 2017 | Karnataka PSC Recruitment Registration Fee details :
General & OBC category candidate will be paid Rs. 300/-, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidate need to pay Rs. 150/- & those who belongs to PWD category need to pay Rs. 25/-. Fee should be submitted in online mode via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. For further information about KPSC Vacancy 2017 candidate can check the official notification.
Selection Procedure for KPSC Non Technical Group C Vacancy 2017 | Karnataka KPSC Recruitment Selection mode :
Participant who are going to appear in KPSC Exam will be selected on the basis of Written test. After the Group C Non Technical exam a Merit list has been release on the basis of which candidate final selection will be made.
KPSC Non Technical Group C Exam Pattern/ Procedure of Exam for KPSC 2017 Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission will be going to conduct Competitive Exam for 571 Group C Non Technical vacancy. The question will of objective type in KPSC 2017 Exam. In each question there are four options from which you have to mark any one right answer. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Following are the exam pattern which will be there in the KPSC Non Technical Exam.
The paper of KPSC 2017 Group C will be divided in two parts i.e. Paper I & Paper II. Paper I consist of General Knowledge & Paper II will have General Kannada, General English & Computer Knowledge subjects. Total paper is of 200 marks i.e. 100 marks for each subject. Remaining information such as KPSC Non Technical Exam Pattern and other details are given in the upcoming section.
How To Fill Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form ?
- Log onto the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- From the “for Applicant” section click on Notification link.
- In the next page you will get “Group C Non Technical Post in Various Dept” click on that link.
- Open KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification and go through all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online and proceed to further steps.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- Recheck the complete KPSC 2017 Online Form after filling all the details.
- Fee should be submitted in online mode.
- Then after click on the submit button and submit the application.
- Take a printout of Karnataka KPSC Application Form 2017.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 571 Group C Non Technical Vacancy. Applicant should submit Karnataka Public Service Commission Online application form before the last date i.e. 27.04.2017.