Karnataka Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus is available for download. Candidate who have filled the application form for 1203 Group A, Group B & Group C vacancy should check KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 from the official website. Applicant can also download Karnataka PSC Exam Pattern Pdf from the link given in this page. For the candidate it is important to check exam syllabi before the exam. Study material will help student to make their studies better and score good marks in the exam. So, come and read this page. This is the best source for your preparation. So, don’t waste your time and start preparing from today. Check other information like Eligibility details, complete exam pattern, know how many marks you need to qualify the exam.
I Want To Know Details of KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 :
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Popularly Known as : KPSC
Category : Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
KPSC Exam Syllabus : Available
Exam Date : February/ March
Total No. of Post : 1203
Name of Vacancy : Group A, Group B & Group C
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for 1203 Group A, Group B & Group C vacancy. Applicant who are willing to apply for Karnataka Jobs should check the eligibility details before applying. KPSC Recruitment 2017 application form will be filled in online mode. Those who meet the eligibility may fill the Karnataka PSC application form from 17.12.2016 to 15.01.2017. As per the notification the department will be going to conduct written examination in February/ March 2017. Read more…
Till now lots of applicant have filled the KPSC application form. Those who have not filled the form yet should check the eligibility details from here and apply now. In this page we have provided complete exam KPSC pattern/ Syllabus for your convenience. You can check KPSC Group C Syllabus 2017 and may download Exam Pattern Pdf from the below given link.
Selection Process for KPSC Group A, B & C Recruitment : To qualify the written exam candidate need to face two steps i.e. Written exam and Personal Interview. First round is Written exam and on the basis of this exam candidate will be called for Personal Interview. The KPSC exam consist of Objective type questions. The paper will be held in two parts i.e. General Paper & Specified paper. Complete information are given in the next section which is Karnataka PSC Exam Pattern 2017.
KPSC Group A, B & C Exam Pattern 2017 – Check KPSC Exam Pattern Here!!!
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the exam pattern which is uploaded here. As per the KPSC Exam pattern the paper will be conducted in two parts i.e. General Paper & Specified Paper. In General Paper total time duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes. The Group A, B & C paper is of 200 marks. Second paper is Specified paper which is of 200 marks. Total time taken for Paper II is 2 hours. Remaining information is given in tabular format. Candidate should go through it.
- The KPSC exam consist of objective type questions.
- Karnataka Paper is divided in two parts i.e. General Paper & Specified Paper.
- In General Paper the questions is of 200 marks and total time duration of the exam is 1 ½ hours.
- Paper 2 which is Specified paper is of 200 marks and total time taken is 2 hours.
- For each wrong answer ¼th marks i.e. o.25 marks will be deducted from the question.
- Check Karnataka PSC Group A, B & C Exam Pattern 2017 below.
|1.||1||General Paper||200||1 hours 30 minutes|
|2.||2||Specified Paper||200||2 hours|
KPSC Group A, B & C Exam Syllabus 2017 – Karnataka PSC Syllabus :
In this section you are going to know about the questions you have to prepare for the KPSC Group A, B & C exam. You can check subject wise topics from here. To qualify the written examination candidate need to study General Knowledge, English/ Kannada, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer knowledge. To get complete information regarding KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 read the below details.
KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge | KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus :
- Awards and Honors
- General Polity
- Indian Economy
- Countries & Capitals
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- International as well as National Organizations
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian History
- Science – Inventions, besides Discoveries
- General Science
- Science & Technology
- Indian National Movement.
KPSC Syllabus 2017 for English/ Kannada | Karnataka PSC Group A, B & C Syllabus 2017 :
- Error Detection
- Synonyms as well as Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Translation of Sentences
- Plural Form
Karnataka PSC Group A, B & C Exam Syllabus 2017 for Physics | KPSC Exam Syllabus :
- Laws of motion
- Kinetic theory
- Also, Units and measurements
- Thermal properties of matter
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Electromagnetic induction
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Electric charges and fields
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Alternating current
- Current electricity
- Communication systems
- Semiconductor electronics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Wave optics
- Work, energy, as well as, power
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Motion in a straight line
- Physical world
- Motion in a plane.
KPSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2017 for Chemistry | KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus 2017 :
- The s – block elements
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family)
- Surface chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes as well as haloarenes
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Solid state
- Also, Electro chemistry and chemical kinetics
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- General principles of metallurgy
- D and f block elements & coordination compound
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- P-block elements
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Exam Syllabus 2017 for Biology | KPSC Exam Syllabus :
- Genetics, Cytogenetics, besides Plant Breeding
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology
- Mycology & Plant Pathology
- Ecology & Environment
- Viruses, Bacteria, as well as, Algae
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology
- Biotechnology, etc.,
KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for Computer Knowledge | Karnataka PSC Exam Syllabus :
- MS Office as well as MS Word
- Internet Usage
- MS Excel
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS PowerPoint
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Computer Software & Hardware.
How To Download KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF ?
- Visit to the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- From the For applicants section click on Syllabus link.
- Now, click on KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 link and proceed further.
- Open Karnataka PSC Exam Pattern 2017 Pdf and read all the details.
- If you want to save the KPSC Group C Exam Pattern 2017 Pdf then click on the download link.
- You may also save it by Ctrl + S key.
You may Also Check :
Download KPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus 2016
Download KPSC Steno Typist Exam Syllabus 2016
Download KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus 2016
Check KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2016
Click Here for KPSC Divisional Assistant Vacancy 2016
Download KPSC KRIES Admit Card 2016
Conclusion : KPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for 1203 Group A, B & C vacancy. Applicant should download Karnataka Public Service Commission Syllabus from this page. Keep in touch with us for further update.