- Short Details About KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification | Karnataka PCL Driver Jobs 2017-18
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For KPCL Recruitment 2017 ? Karnataka Power Driver Vacancy 2017
- How Can I Download KPCL Recruitment 2017 ? karnatakapower.com Operative Assistant Jobs 2017
- What Is The Last Date For Submitting of KPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
- How To Apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
|Karnataka KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017 for 108 Post|
|KPCL AE Recruitment 2017 For 486 Post|
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification for the applicants who are searching latest govt jobs in Hyderabad. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has announced a notification for 108 HYD-KAR(HK) & OTHER THAN HYD-KAR(NHK) Post. Eligible participants may fill KPCL Online Application Form on or before the last date 21.10.2017. Registration process has been stared on 21.09.2017 for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017. Candidates should go through this page regarding Karnataka Power Corporation Vacancy 2017 like Examination Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc.
Short Details About KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification | Karnataka PCL Driver Jobs 2017-18
Name of Department : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Known as : KPCL
Category : Government Jobs
Application Mode : Online mode
Name of Post : Operative (Driver & Assistant)
Total Number of KPCL Vacancy : 108 Post
Official Portal : karnatakapower.com
Division of Karnataka Power Vacancy 2017 – KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017
- WF- OPERATIVE [DRIVER] : 28 Post
- WG- ASST.OPERATIVE [DRIVER] : 01 Post
[B.] OTHER THAN HYD-KAR(NHK)
- WH- OPERATIVE [DRIVER] : 70 Post
- WJ- ASST.OPERATIVE [DRIVER] : 09 Post
Important Date For KPCL Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Power Jobs 2017
Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017 Notification No. : A1P1C (W-3)
The last date for submission of application, taking printout of Challan & Acknowledgement : 21.09.2017
Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office : 24.10.2017
What Is Eligibility Criteria For KPCL Recruitment 2017 ? Karnataka Power Driver Vacancy 2017
Education Qualification For KPCL Driver Jobs 2017
Those applicants who are interested for Karnataka Power Recruitment 2017 should be done SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) & License of HMV & 2 years’ experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles.
[Note :- SSLC/10th Std (Bridge course) through external or Open University or Open School is not eligible. ]
Age Limit Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017 – KPCL Driver Vacancy 2017
Participants age limit should not be less then 18 year for KPCL Vacancy 2017. Upper age limit should not be exceed 35 year for Karnataka Power Jobs 2017-18, Age relaxation would be applicable as per 05 year for SC/ ST/ Cat-I or 03 year for Other Backward Classes or 10 year for Ex-Serviceman. other information regarding Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancies age criteria should check official notification.
KPCL Jobs 2017 Pay Band – Karnataka PCL Vacancy 2017
Those candidates who are selected for KPCL Recruitment 2017 will be paid good salary as per month. For post wise details, You can check below given information.
- Operative (Driver) : Rs. 9540-270-10620-325-12245-430-14395-490-16355-540-19595- 650-22845-750-26595-860-27455
- Assistant Operative (Driver) : Rs. 8390-220-9270-270-10620-325-12245-430-14395-490-16355- 540-19595-650-22845
What Is Examination Fee of Karnataka Power Vacancy 2017
Contenders who are belonging to General Category need to pay Rs. 500/- + Rs. 15/- postal service charges. Those applicants who are belonging to SC/ ST/ Cat-I must be paid Rs. 400/- Plus Rs. 15/- postal service charges. Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing charges+Rs.15/- postal service charges) for Ex-servicemen and Children of Defense Personnel killed or disabled in action. Application fee is payable through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the State of Karnataka. More details about KPCL Examination Fee can check below given important links.
Selection process For KPCL Driver Jobs 2017 – Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 will be based on merit basis duly following reservation policy. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Practical tests.
- Practical Tests
- Kannada Language Test
- Document Verifications
How Can I Download KPCL Recruitment 2017 ? karnatakapower.com Operative Assistant Jobs 2017
Those participants who are waiting Driver Jobs in Karnataka should apply for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017. Last date for submitting of online application form is 21.10.2017. Applying process can check below given steps.
- First of all eligible applicants log on to official portal at karnatakapower.com
- Then should search Recruitment section and click on it.
- New page open on your system.
- Then should search KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification link and press on it.
- Read all details very carefully for Karnataka PCL Jobs 2017.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link.
- Full fill details correctly without any mistake.
- Upload recent pass port size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling KPCL online Application form.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
- Then click on the submit button.
Conclusion : KPCL Recruitment 2017 for 108 Driver Vacancies. Participants may fill Karnataka Power Corporation Limited online application form on or before the last date 21.10.2017.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has published recruitment notification for 486 Assistant Engineer post. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Latest Govt. Jobs in Karnataka State can apply for KPCL AE Recruitment 2017. Candidate can apply for application through online mode on or before the last date 18.08.2017. PCL Karnataka Registration process has been started on 19.07.2017. You can also check KPCL Notification, Which are given end this page.
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd is also known as KPCL. This organization is inviting applications for filling up 486 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer. Candidate who are looking for KPCL Jobs 2017 can submit application though online mode. Some details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee & Selection Process is all mentioned below.
KPCL Exam 2017 Details (18.08.2017) : Dear applicants, If you are seraching KPCL Exam Date here is best news for you. Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd will be announced KPCL Exam Schedule on October, 2017. Those participants who are applied KPCL Bharti 2017 should check this post. vidhya360 team providing KPCL Latest News.
What Is The Last Date For Submitting of KPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Name of Organization : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Also Known as : KPCL
Job Location : Karnataka
Application mode : Online Mode
of Karnataka PCL Vacancy 2017 : AE & JE Post
Job Category : Govt Job
Total No. of KPCL Vacancy 2017 : 486 Post
KPCL Portal : karnatakapower.com
Division of Karnataka Power Corporation Vacancy 2017 | KPCL Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No.||Name Of KPCL Vacancy 2017 – 18||Name of Post|
|09||Chemical Supervisor||36 Post|
|OTHER THAN HYD-KAR(NHK)|
|06||Chemical Supervisor||04 Post|
Important Date For KPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Notification No : A1P1C (C1)/HK – A1P1C (C1)/NHK
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Date : 17.07.2017
Starting date for filing Application Form : 19.08.2017
Last date for Submission of Application Form : 18.08.2017(Up to 5.00 pm)
Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office : 22.08.2017 (Up to 3.00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification For KPCL Recruitment 2017
Those applicants who are going to fill Karnataka PCL Online Application Form should be done Degree from any recognized university or institute. Working Experience would be count for Karnataka PCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017. More details about KPCL JE Vacancy 2017 can check notification are given below.
Age Limit For Karnataka PCL AE Jobs 2017 –18
Candidate minimum age should be 18 years for KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidate who belong to General category their maximum age should 35 years and who belong to OBC category their maximum age should be 38 years. Other information can visit KPCL Portal at karnatakapower.com
Pay Scale For KPCL AE Vacancy 2017
Those candidates who are selected for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited AE Vacancy will be paid good salary as per month. For Post wise details can check under given table
|Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs Pay Band|
|Karnataka PCL 2017 Vacancy||Pay Scales||Emoluments||Pension|
|Assistant Engineers||Rs. 19055-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970- 37575-1070-43995||Rs. 49,959/-||As per ‘New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’ effective from 01.01.2012|
|Chemists||Rs. 14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860- 31755-970-37575-1070-40785||Rs. 43,257/|
|Junior Engineers||Rs. 16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970- 37575-1070-41855||Rs. 37,938/-|
|Chemical Supervisors (on absorption against regular vacancy)||Rs. 14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860- 31755-970-37575-1070-40785||Rs. 37,938/-|
Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee :
Candidate who are applying for KPCL Vacancy should have deposit as mentioned fee :
- General & OBC Category : Candidate should have deposit application fee Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ ST Cat-I : Candidate should have deposit application fee Rs. 250/- plus postal service charge of Rs. 15/-.
- Ex-Serviceman & PwD : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 50/- (Rs. 35/- for Processing Charge + Rs. 15/- Postal Service Charge).
Selection Process For KPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017
Candidate will select for Karnataka PCL AE Jobs on the basis of Written Test, Kannada Language Test and Verification of Documents. Brief details, We advice to check KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017.
A Written Test for 100 marks will be conducted in the relevant technical subjects. Questions will be of objective type with OMR sheet. The question papers will be in English version in respect of engineering cadres only whereas for Chemists/Chemical Supervisors the question paper will be in both Kannada & English. Candidates will have to attend the written test in any one of the following 6 centers –
How To Apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
Those candidate who are searching Latest Govt. Jobs in Karnataka can apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Vacancy. To apply for this vacancies, candidate can submit application through online mode by follow mentioned procedure :
- First of all, you should log Official website www.karnatakapower.com.
- Then you should click on “KPCL Assistant Recruitment”.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Now you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Then recheck all details.
- Upload images of Photo & signature in it.
- Pay the application fee.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” button.
- Take the application form for future use.
Important Document For Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2017 | KPCL 2017 Junior Assistant Jobs
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age
- Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Marks cards of all years / semesters.
- Challan signed by Postal Authority and Postal receipt.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidates’ copy of the ‘Hall Ticket’ which is signed by the invigilator at the examination hall
- Other relevant Certificates as claimed. viii. Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer
Important Dates For KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PCL 2017 AE Vacancy
KPCL 2017 Recruitment Notification (HYD-KAR(HK))
Karnataka PCL Notification 2017 (OTHER THAN HYD-KAR(NHK))
Karnataka Power Corporation Online Application Form
Conclusion : KPCL Recruitment 2017 for 486 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Eligible & interested candidate can submit Karnataka Power Corporation Limited application through online on or before the last date 18.08.2017.