- How Many Vacancies Are Available in KPSC Recruitment 2017 ? KPSC Notification Contains 401 Group A & B posts
- KPSC Gazetted Probationers Eligibility Criteria 2017 | What is the Education & Age Limit for KPSC Group A & B Bharti 2017 ?
- How to Complete Online Registration For KPSC Recruitment 2017 ? How to Download KPSC Notification 2017 ?
- KPSC Recruitment 2017/ Karnataka PSC Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 / KPSC Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Vacancy
- How To Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017/ Karnatka PSC 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Vacancy
- Details For KPSC Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PSC Jobs :
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Karnataka PSC Group A, B & C Vacancy :
- Procedure To Fill KPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form :
|KPSC Notification 2017 -18 for 401 Group A & B Post|
|KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 1180 Post|
|KPSC Group A, B &C Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Post|
KPSC Notification 2017 for 401 Gazetted Probationers (Group A & B) is out now. Participants who wish to apply may send online form. The starting date to submit the completely filled application form is 12.05.2017. Last date for submitting the complete filled form for KPSC Probationers Recruitment 2017 is 12.06.2017. Applicants can check Eligibility, Prelims Pattern, How to Apply Online process from the official links indicated at the end. You can also visit Karnataka PSC Department website.
How Many Vacancies Are Available in KPSC Recruitment 2017 ? KPSC Notification Contains 401 Group A & B posts
The most important part of any KPSC Notification 2017 is “How Many Vacancies Are Available in Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017” ? The answer is quite simple. There are 401 vacancies of Gazetted Probationers in Group A & B cadre. Participants who wish to check category wise or post wise vacancy description then read the coming details carefully.
|Department||Karnataka Public Service Commission (Karnataka PSC)|
|Recruitment Type||Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Prelims 2017|
|Total Post Offered||401 vacancies|
|Grades of KPSC Vacancy||Group A & B posts|
|Application Mode||Online Registration Process|
|Official Karnataka PSC Website||kpsc.kar.gov.in|
Division of 401 Probationers Vacancies 2017 | Karnataka PSC Job Distribution :
01. Group A :- 150 posts
02. Group B :- 251 posts
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2017 | Check Dates to Remember from KPSC Notification 2017 :
Notification Date :- 12.05.2017
Starting date for submitting the completely filled application form :- 12.05.2017
Last date for submitting the application form in online mode :- 12.06.2017
Closing date to deposit the application fees :- 13.06.2017
Date of KPSC Probationers Prelims Exam :- 20th August, 2017
KPSC Gazetted Probationers Eligibility Criteria 2017 | What is the Education & Age Limit for KPSC Group A & B Bharti 2017 ?
Participants who are now searching for How Much Qualification & Age is Required for KPSC Group A & B Vacancy 2017 ? must check the details given below. The applicants must hold the demanded education qualification and age limit for the 401 Probationers vacancies.
Education Qualification for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Aspirants who wants to appear in the KPSC Probationers Pre Exam 2017 must hold Graduation Or Post Graduation in any discipline. They should have their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the respective trade from any recognized university. To read more details regarding post wise education please refer to KPSC Notification 2017.
Karnataka PSC Age Limit for Group A & B Bharti 2017 | KPSC Jobs 2017 Age Criteria :
The participants should be in the age group of 21 year old to 35 year old. Age relaxation to the applicants of Reserved Category will be provided as per govt. rules and regulations. Participants must check the KPSC Probationers Advertisement 2017 to get more details.
Pay Scale Offered for KPSC Group A jobs 2017 | Salary Structure for Karnataka PSC Group B Vacancies :
Participants on selection to 401 vacancies will be entitled to gain a handsome amount as salary. They will be offered all the perks or facilities as per Karnataka Govt. rules and regulations. The details regarding the post wise pay scale is available below :
- S.no 01 post : Rs 30,400/- to Rs 51300/-
- Post No 2 to 7 :- Rs 28,100 to 51,000/-
- For S.no 08, 09, 12, 14 to 17 :- The applicants will be getting Rs 22,800/- to Rs 43,200/-
- Post No. 11 & 11, 13, 18 & 19 :- Rs 21600/- to Rs 40,050 per month.
Application Fees for KPSC Notification 2017 | Check Karnataka PSC Probationer Exam Fees :
The cost of the application form or the application fees against Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 is Rs 300/-. The application fees is valid for the Unreserved Category. Participants who belongs from Reserved category need to pay Rs 150/-. Applicants who wish to check the payment process and other mandate details then read the KPSC Notification Pdf carefully.
Selection Process for KPSC Recruitment 2017 | Method of Selection for KPSC Exam 2017 :
Karnataka PSC Department will be selecting the applicants by Preliminary & Mains Exam 2017. Participants who will be shortlisted from the Mains exam shall be invited to appear in the Personal Interview rounds. The KPSC Gazetted Prelims 2017 will held for total 400 marks having two papers. The Karnataka PSC Mains Exam will held for 1750 marks.
|KPSC Pre Exam 2017||Two Papers of 200 Marks each (Total 400 Marks)|
|Karnataka PSC Mains Exam 2017||Qualifying & Compulsory Paper of 1750 Marks|
How to Complete Online Registration For KPSC Recruitment 2017 ? How to Download KPSC Notification 2017 ?
Participants who are now looking for “ How to Apply Online For KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment 2017 “ ? must check the steps given below. Here Vidhya360 team has provided all the details regarding the online registration process and download of KPSC Notification 2017.
- First log on to the official KPSC Official Website i.e. kpsc.kar.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go in the “Notification” section.
- Now click on the link showing Gazetted Probationers Prelims- 2017.
- It will open Kannada PDF. Read all the details from it and then go for the Apply Online links.
- Then on the home page go in the “Apply Online- Hall Ticket Download” section.
- Here you need to click on the 2nd link for KPSC Probationer Vacancy Apply Online 2017.
- Now A page will open showing you all the details and KPSC Application Form 2017.
- Click on the link and start filling up the application form.
- Provide every details and then submit the application form.
- Note down the Application No and Password for future use.
Conclusion :- KPSC Notification 2017 for the post of Gazetted Probationer on 401 vacancies of Group A & B. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 12.06.2017. KPSC Probationer Prelims 2017 will be organized on 20th August, 2017.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released recruitment notification for 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Men & Women) Vacancy. This is good opportunity for those candidate who are searching Govt Jobs in Karnataka PSC. Candidate who are eligible and interested for Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard Vacancy can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2017. Starting date for filling up online application form is 28.02.2017. You can submit application form on or before the last date 30.03.2017.
KPSC Notification 2017 Details : Karnataka Public Service Commission stands for KPSC is a staff selection commission for State of Karnataka. Now the KPSC has released notification for inviting application for filling up the 1180 post of Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard. Those candidate who meet eligibility criteria for Karanataka PSC Jobs can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017. To know about more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process you can check official notification which is mentioned below.
KPSC Recruitment 2017/ Karnataka PSC Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard Vacancy
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Also Known As : Karnataka PSC/ KPSC
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Karnataka
Application mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 1180
Name of Post : Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Men & Women)
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy Details 2017 :
- Excise Sub Inspector : 177 Post
- Excise Guard (Male) : 952 Post
- Excise Guard (Female) : 51 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 / KPSC Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Vacancy
Education Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2017 : Candidate should have completed Graduation from recognized University to apply for KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy and SLSC or it’s equivalent qualification for KPSC Excise Guard (Men & Women) Vacancy.
Age Limit for Karanata PSC Jobs 2017 : Candidate who are applying for Karnataka PSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 21 years as on 30.03.2017.
Application Fee for KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 : Candidate can deposit fee through online mode using Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card facility. Category wise application fee details is followed as :
- General & OBC Category : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 300/-.
- Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST Category : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 25/-.
Pay Scale for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 : After selection candidate will be paid as mentioned pay scale for KPSC Excise SI & Guard Vacancy :
- For Excise Sub Inspector Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 6000-400-17200-450-1900-500-21000-600-24600-700-28800-800-29600/- for KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy.
- For Excise Guard (Men & Women) Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of 11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000/- for KPSC Karnataka Excise Guard Vacancy.
Selection Process for KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2017 : Selection of candidate for KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 will be based on Physical Endurance Test, Physical Measurement Test, Visibility Test, Written Examination, Medical Examination & Document Testing. Those candidate who shortlist in PET, PMT, Written Examination should have appear in Medical Test & Document Testing.
How To Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017/ Karnatka PSC 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Vacancy
Karnataka Pubic Service Commission has issued notification for 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Karnataka PSC Jobs can apply for KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017.Last date for filling up application form is 30.03.2017. You may follow as mentioned procedure to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- At first you should visit Karnataka PSC Official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then you should click on notification of “KPSC Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Then you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature in it.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
Important dates for KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
KPSC Notification Date : 28.02.2017
KPSC Karnataka Advertisement No. (3)11353/2016-17/PSC
Starting date for filling up Online Application Form : 28.02.2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 30.03.2017
Last date for Payment of Application fee : 31.03.2017
KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Exam Date : 30.04.2017
KPSC Excise Guard Exam Date : 07.05.2017
Important links for KPSC Notification 2017
Advertisement Notification for KPSC Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Vacancy 2017
Apply Online for KPSC Jobs 2017
You may Also Check :
Kerala PSC Jobs 2017-18 For 77 Vacancies
KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017
Download KPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus 2016
Download KPSC Steno Typist Exam Syllabus 2016
Download KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus 2016
Check KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2016
Click Here for KPSC Divisional Assistant Vacancy 2016
Download KPSC KRIES Admit Card 2016
KPSC Excise SI & Guard Admit Card 2017
Conclusion : Karanatka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published recruitment notification for 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible for Karnataka PSC Jobs can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017. Last date for submission of application form is 30.03.2017.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting online applications on 1203 Non Technical & Technical (Group A,B & C) posts. Candidates can apply against KPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date 13.02.2017. Applicants who are applying online must provide correct information in the Karnataka PSC Application Form otherwise the registration will be cancelled. Applicants can also download official KPSC Notification from the official links given below.
Fresh Update as on 30.01.2017 :- Dear All, Karnataka PSC has extended the registration dates for 1203 Group A, B & C cadre jobs. Applicants who were left apart from the KPSC Online registration now can send their application forms before 13.02.2017. Remember 13th February, 2017 is the last date afterwards applicants will not be provide any chance to register for KPSC Recruitment 2017.
Details For KPSC Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka PSC Jobs :
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Popularly Known as : KPSC
Job Category : Govt Job
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 1203
Name of Vacancy : Group A, Group B & Group C
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Group A : 63 Post
- Group B : 842 Post
- Group C : 298 Post
Important dates for KPSC Group A, B & C Jobs :
Notification date : 17.12.2016
Starting date for Online Registration : 17.12.2016
Last date for Online Registration : 13.02.2017 (previous 15.01.2017)
Last date for Submission of Fee : 16.01.2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Karnataka PSC Group A, B & C Vacancy :
Qualification for KPSC Vacancy : Applicant should have done 10th/ Intermediate/ B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Ed./ Bachelors degree/ Post Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute. For more details regarding KPSC Jobs candidate should check notification.
Age Limit for KPSC Jobs : Candidate age should be in between 18 years to 35 years for KPSC Group A, B & C Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for OBC category and 03 years for OBC category for Karnataka PSC Recruitment.
Pay Scale for Karnataka PSC Recruitment : Student who are going to appear in KPSC exam should check monthly income details from KPSC Group A, B & C notification.
Application Fee for KPSC Group A B C Vacancy : For KPSC Recruitment 2017 General & OBC category candidate should pay Rs. 300/-, 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category candidate should pay Rs. 150/- and those who belongs to SC/ ST/ Cat – 1/ PWD/ Ex –Servicemen category candidate need to pay Rs. 25/-. The fee should be submitted in Online mode through Debit card/ Credit card/ Online Banking.
Selection Criteria for Karnataka PSC Vacancy : Selection of the candidate for KPSC Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of following condition.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Procedure To Fill KPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form :
- Visit to the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- From the for Applicants section click on the notification link.
- In the next page you will get Group A and B Technical/ Non Technical and Group C Technical post.
- Open the KPSC notification and read all the information carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link and proceed to next page.
- Fill all the required details and upload your scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the form completely.
- Submit the KPSC application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the Karnataka PSC application form and keep it with you.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Group A, B & C post. Applicant should submit Karnataka Public Service Commission application form on or before the last date i.e. 13.02.2017.