Dear applicant, Are you searching for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017? If yes, then you are on the right place. KSP has released 59 Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers vacancy. Here we have provided all the information about ksp.gov.in Jobs 2017. Starting date to fill Online form is 13.04.2017. Candidate have to fill the form up to the last date i.e. 27.04.2017. For more information you can either visit to the official website or should go through this page.
Collect Information of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017/ KSP Well Being Officers Vacancy
Karnataka State Police has released 59 post of Senior Well Being Officers & Well Being Officer. Candidate who are interested to apply for KSP Jobs 2017 should check the eligibility details from here. As per the notification of Karnataka Police 2017 application form submitted after the last date will not be accepted. You can check the other details like Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Limit etc. which is given ahead.
Name of Department : Karnataka State Police
Also Known by : KSP
Job Cadre : Contractual basis
Job Location : Karnataka
Apply Mode : Online
Total No. of KSP Vacancy : 59 Post
Name of Vacancy : Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers
Official Website : www.ksp.gov.in
Important dates for Karnataka Police Jobs 2017 :
KSP Notification date : 13.04.2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 13.04.2017
Last date for Online Registration : 27.04.2017
Closing date for Submission of Fee through Online mode : 28.04.2017
Pay Scale for Karnataka Police Jobs 2017 : Candidate should check the post wise information about KSP 59 Well Being Officer Recruitment 2017 from the below section.
- Karnataka Police Well Being Officer Vacancy : Applicant will be paid Rs. 28,000/- after the selection in KSP 2017 Recruitment.
- Karnataka Police Senior Well Being Officer Vacancy : After the selection in ksp.gov.in Recruitment candidate will be paid Rs. 38,000/- per month.
What Are the Eligibility of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 ?
Education Qualification for KSP Recruitment 2017 : In the further section we have provided all the information about Qualification. Candidate should select the post for which you want to apply and fill the form now.
- KSP Well Being Officer Vacancy : Candidate should have Masters degree in M.Sc./ M.A. Psychology for Karnataka Police Jobs 2017.
- KSP Senior Well Being Officer Vacancy : Applicant should posses M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit for Karnataka Police Vacancy :
- KSP Well Being Officer Recruitment : Age of the candidate should not exceed 33 years as on the date of Notification for Karnataka State Police Well Being Officer Jobs 2017.
- KSP Senior Well Being Officer Recruitment : For Karnataka Police Recruitment Maximum age of the applicant should be 35 years as on the date of publication of Advt.
Application Fee for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 : Candidate should pay Rs. 100/- for KSP 2017 Recruitment.
Selection Procedure for KSP Exam 2017 : Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of Written Exam & Personal Interview.
How To Fill Online Application Form of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 ?
Online Apply step by step procedure is available now. Candidate who are going to fill their Online form of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 – 18 should check the further steps. These are very easy procedure and by following these steps candidate can fill the KSP 2017 form easily.
- Log onto the official website of Karnataka State Police i.e. www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the Current Recruitment link and proceed to next page.
- From the next page click on Police Recruitment.
- Click on “Application for the post of Well Being Officers and Senior Being Officers on Contract Basis in Police Department 2017” link.
- Open KSP Vacancy 2017 Notification link.
- Read all the information carefully and proceed to further steps.
- Click on the Apply Online link and open Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 form.
- Fill all the information carefully and with correct details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete form.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of it.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion : Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 for 59 Senior Well Being Officers & Well Being Officer post. Applicant should submit Karnataka State Police Jobs 2017 online form up to the last date 27.04.2017.