- Brief Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017/ High Court of Karnataka Typists Jobs
- Examination Scheme for Karnataka High Court 2017/ Karnataka HC Typists Exam Pattern
- How To Fill Online Application Form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 ?
High Court of Karnataka has issued notification for the post of Typist & Assistant Court Secretaries. Interested applicant can apply for 76 vacancies by fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The mode to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 is online. Candidate can fill the Online form up to 30.04.2017. You can check the eligibility details such as Education Qualification, Selection Procedure etc. below.
Brief Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka is inviting eligible candidate for the Recruitment of Typists & Assistant Court Secretary. Applicant who are willing to apply for Karnataka Jobs should check the eligibility details from Karnataka High Court Notification 2017. For further details like Karnataka Judiciary Syllabus, Registration dates etc. you can check the upcoming section.
Department Name : High Court of Karnataka
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Karnataka
Apply Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 76
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Name : Typists & Assistant Court Secretary
Official Website : www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Assistant Court Secretary : 42 Post
i. Residual Parent Cadre : 38 Post
ii. Local Cadre : 04 Post
- Typists : 34 Post
i. Residual Parent Cadre : 22 Post
ii. Local Cadre : 12 Post
Important dates for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 :
Karnataka Judiciary Jobs Notification date : 28.03.2017
Advertisement No. of Asst Court Secretary : HCE 6/ 2009
Advertisement No. of Typists : HCE 30/ 2009
Starting date for Online Registration : 30.03.2017
Last Date for Online Registration : 30.04.2017
Last date for Submission of Application Fee : 04.05.2017
Pay Scale for High Court of Karnataka Jobs 2017/ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in 76 Typist Vacancy :
- Karnataka High Court Asst Court Secretary Vacancy : After the selection in High Court of Karnataka Vacancy candidate will be paid Rs. 20000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 28800 – 800 – 33600 – 900 – 36300/-.
- Karnataka High Court Typists Jobs : Candidate will be paid Rs. 11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000 after the selection in High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017.
Eligibility Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017/ High Court of Karnataka Typists Jobs
Education Qualification for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 : Applicant who are going to apply for High Court of Karnataka Vacancy 2017 should check the post wise qualification details below.
- Assistant Court Secretaries Vacancy : Candidate should have passed SSLC or its equivalent qualification from the Karnataka Secondary Board. You should have also completed Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand/ Proficiency & Typewriting and should have knowledge of Computers.
- Karnataka High Court Typists Vacancy : Applicant should have degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce or in other steam with minimum 55% marks. Participant should have also passed Senior Grade typewriting Exam in both English and Kannada language. It is must to have basic knowledge of Computers.
Age Criteria for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment : To fill the application form of Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 candidate age should be minimum 18 years old and maximum age of the applicant should be 35 years.
Registration Fee for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 : Those who belongs to General & OBC category should pay Rs. 250/- while filling the High Court Application form. SC/ ST/ Category – I/ Physically Handicapped candidate need to pay Rs. 100/- for Karnataka HC Recruitment 2017.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka HC Vacancy 2017 : For Typists & Assistant Court Secretaries Vacancies candidate should check the further details.
- Karnataka High Court Typists Jobs : Selection of the candidate for HC Karnataka Recruitment will be made on the basis of Typing Test & Viva – Voce.
- Karnataka High Court Asst Court Secretary Jobs : On the basis of Shorthand & Typing Test and Viva Voce candidate will be shortlisted for High Court of Karnataka Vacancy 2017.
Examination Scheme for Karnataka High Court 2017/ Karnataka HC Typists Exam Pattern
In Karnataka High Court Typists Exam Typing test will consist of 100 marks and candidate have to score minimum 60 marks for passing. For viva voce no. of scoring marks is 10. Those who will qualify first round will be eligible to appear in second round.
Applicant who are applying for Karnataka High Court Asst Court Secretary Exam should face Shorthand & Typing Test which is of 100 marks. Those who qualify in first round will be called for second round i.e. Viva voce which is of 20 marks. Rest of the details like Karnataka High Court Typists Recruitment 2017 step by step procedure are given below.
How To Fill Online Application Form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 ?
- Visit to the official website of Karnataka High Court i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- From the Notice Board section click on Assistant Court Secretary & Typist link.
- Open Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the given information carefully and proceed to further steps.
- Click on the Apply Online link and start filling all the details.
- Candidate should fill all the details with correct information.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete form and go to next step.
- Fee should be submitted in Online mode.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of application.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
HC Karnataka Typist Notification 2017
Apply Online for High Court of Karnataka Typists Jobs 2017
Apply Online for High Court of Karnataka Asst Court Secretary Jobs 2017
Conclusion : Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 for 76 Typists & Assistant Court Secretary Vacancy. Applicant who are eligible to apply should submit their application before the last date i.e. 30.04.2017.