Are you waiting for JEE Main 2018 Application Form ? Here is news for you. Central Board of Secondary Education has released JEE Main 2018 Notification on official website. Those candidate who want to take admission in various engineering colleges for B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch Courses can apply for JEE Mains 2018. Online registration has start from 01st December, 2017. Interested candidate can do registration on or before the last date 01st January, 2018. Those candidate who complete registration before the last date will be applicable for JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018.
- Overview of JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018 | Get Details for JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- Important Dates for JEE Main 2018 Application Form – JEE Main 2018 Exam Date
- JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- How To Fill JEE Main 2018 Application Form ?
- JEE Main 2018 Selection Procedure
Overview of JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018 | Get Details for JEE Main 2018 Application Form
Name of Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
Exam Name : Joint Entrance Exam 2018
Popularly Name as : JEE 2018
Online Registration Start : From 01st December, 2017
Online Registration End : On 01st January, 2018
Mode of Application : Online
Paper-I Exam Date : 08th April, 2018
Paper-II Exam Date : 15th & 16th April, 2018
Official website : www.jeemain.nic.in
Important Dates for JEE Main 2018 Application Form – JEE Main 2018 Exam Date
|Release Date of JEE Mains 2018 Notification||22nd November, 2017|
|Starting date for Filling up JEE Main 2018 Application Form||01st December, 2018|
|Last date for Submission of JEE (Main) 2018 Application Form||01st January, 2018|
|Last date for Payment of JEE Main 2018 Exam Fee||02nd January, 2018|
|JEE Mains 2018 Examination Date||Paper-I (Pen & Paper Based) : 08th April, 2018
Paper-II (Computer Based Exam) : 15th & 16th April, 2018
|Issuing Date for JEE Main 2018 Admit Card||2nd Week of March, 2018|
|Release Date of JEE Main 2018 Answer Key||24th to 27th April, 2018|
JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Central Board of Secondary Education has released JEE Mains 2018 Notification. Those candidate who want appear in JEE Mains Entrance Exam should have full fill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
Minimum Qualification for JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- Candidate should have obtained 75% marks (for SC/ ST with 65% marks) in 12th examination with Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics subject from a recognized Board are eligible to appear in JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018.
- Candidate who are appearing in final examination of 12th in 2018 can also fill the JEE Main Application Form.
- Diploma Holders may also apply for JEE Main 2018 but only eligible for admission to IITs.
No. of Attempts
- 03 (Three) attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Main Examination.
- JEE Advanced can be attempted maximum of 2 time in consecutive years.
Age Limit for JEE Main Exam 2018
Only those candidate whose date of birth falls on after October 01, 1993 are eligible to fill JEE Mains Application Form 2018. SC/ ST and Persons with Disability Candidate are age relaxed by 05 years.
JEE Main 2018 Application Fee
Candidate who are going to fill application form for JEE Mains Examination should have pay application fee though Credit / Debit Card or e-Challan. In case, fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. then fee will rejected. For more details, you can check below :
|Papers||Offline examination||Online examination|
|For examination centres opted in India|
|Paper I & II||1000 (Male)||500 (Male)||500 (Male)||250 (Male)|
|Paper I & II||1800 (Female)||900 (Female)||1300 (Female)||650 (Female)|
|For examination centers opted in Foreign countries|
|Paper I & II||2500 (Male)||1250 (Male)||2500 (Male)||1250 (Male)|
|Paper I & II||3800 (Female)||1900 (Female)||3800 (Female)||1900 (Female)|
How To Fill JEE Main 2018 Application Form ?
JEE Main 2018 Notification has released now. Those candidate who want to take admission in engineering colleges for B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch Courses can fill application form for JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018. Online application form has start 01 December, 2017. Interested can submit JEE Main Application Form 2018 by follow as mentioned procedure :
- Firstly, candidate should have log on JEE Main Official website : www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Go to the home page and click on “JEE Main Notification 2018”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature in JEE Main Application Form.
- After it, you should have deposit application fee.
- Then recheck all given details.
- Now you should have click on submit button.
- Then take the print out of JEE Main Application Form 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Selection Procedure
JEE Main 2018 Exam
The Paper-I (BE/ B.Tech) of JEE Main Examination 2018 will conduct in two separate mode i.e Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode. Paper-II (B.Arch / B.Planning) of JEE (Main) will conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination mode for Paper-I (B.E/ B.Tech) only.https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2018
There will be 2 paper in JEE Main Examination. Paper-I will be for engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) and Paper-II will be for architecture.
- Paper-I will include a total of 90 question from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Paper-II will include a total of 82 questions – 30 question from Mathematics, 50 question from aptitude test and 02 question from drawing test.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Aptitude Test||50 Questions||200 marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||70 marks|
JEE Main 2018 Answer Key
JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key will be provided by CBSE. It will contain the correct answer to question asked. This answer key will announced for all sets of JEE Main question paper as well as for Computer Based Exam.
JEE Main 2018 Result
The result can be checked by login for JEE Main 2018. The score card and rank of candidate will not announced separately. It will announced on same day. Rank will calculated directly on the basis of JEE Main 2018 Score because the normalization method has been removed.
JEE Main 2018 Cut-Off Marks
The JEE Main Cut-off Marks for year 2018 will be available only after the result are announced. Candidate have to score minimum cut-off marks to get admission in best colleges of India. These cut-off marks are decided on various factor such as No. of candidate, Difficulty Level of examination etc. Here we are providing category wise expected cut-off marks are follow as :
|For general candidates||105 marks|
|For OBC candidates||70 marks.|
|For SC candidates||50 marks.|
|For ST candidates||44 marks.|
Conclusion for JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018 : Central Board of Secondary Education has released JEE Main Notification 2018. Those candidate who are willing to appear in Joint Entrance Exam can fill up the application form through online mode. Last date for submission of JEE Main 2018 Application Form is 01st January, 2018.