The Indian Navy has released a notification for the post of Steward, Chef and Hygienist for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Those applicants are interested and eligible may apply Online for Indian Navy Steward Vacancy 2017. Candidates should fill Application form from 26.06.2017 to 09.07.2017. More important details like eligibility criteria, Application Process will be given in the below section.
What Are Short Details For Indian Navy Steward Bharti 2017 ? Last Date For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
If you are looking for Indian Navy Admission 2017 then candidates should collect the details from here. Participants can check more information through Indian Navy Notification 2017 on Official Website as given in below details :
Name of Department : The Indian Navy
Name of Vacancy : Steward, Chef and Hygienist
Total Number of Posts : Various Vacancies
Job Location : India
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Official Website : joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates For Indian Navy Steward Job 2017 | Indian Navy Admission 2017 :
Opening Date For Application Form : 26.06.2017
Closing Date For Application : 09.07.2017
How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 ?
Those applicants are going to apply for Indian Navy Steward 2017 Job can check eligibilities according as mention below. For more information regarding Indian Navy Admission 2017 through Navy Recruitment Advertisement 2017 :
How Much Age Limit Will Be Allowed For Indian Navy Hygienist 2017 Vacancy? Those candidates are born between 01 Apr 1997 to 31 Mar 2001 will be applicable for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
How Can I Collect Educational Details For Indian Navy Chef 2017 Bharti ? Applicants should have passed Matriculation exam or equivalent from recognised board for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
What Is The Application Fee For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 ? Candidates should pay Rs. 60/- as Fees for the application which will be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC).
What Is Selection Procedure For Indian Navy Admission 2017 ? Selection of Participants will be based on Merit List. Merit list will be generate according to the performance of applicants in following Examinations as given here :
- Written Test : The Test Paper will be consists of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. Written Exam Paper will be contain Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) and paper will be provided in both Languages Hindi/ English. Exam’s duration will be 45 minutes. Applicants are required to passed in all Parts of Written Exam and in aggregate.
- Physical Fitness Test : Physical Fitness Test will be combining of 1.6 Km run in 7 minutes, 20 squats and 10 Push-ups. Candidates must be qualifying in PFT Exam for selection in Indian Navy Steward Recruitment 2017.
- Medical standards : Applicants should have Minimum Height as 150 cm and chest will be required as Minimum 5 cms expansion. Candidates must have Weight which will be depending on applicant’s height and age for Indian Navy Admission 2017.
Participants can check the further details related to Indian Navy Examination through Official Website given in above details.
What Is The Pay Scale For Indian Navy Hygienist 2017 Bharti ? Selected Applicants will be paid as Rs. 14600/- per month at the training period. Defense payment of Rs.21700/- to Rs. 43100/- will be given by the department after training in Level –3. Additional Pay of MSP as Rs. 5200/- plus DA will be given by Indian Navy to the selected candidates.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 ? Application process For Indian Navy Steward 2017 Job
Candidates who are filling Indian Navy Application Form for Indian Navy Admission can check the procedure as given below :
- First, You log on Official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Applicants should click on Notification Link.
- Then read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then you Open the Registration Form.
- Candidates should fill up all the required details properly.
- You must also uploaded scanned image of photograph with blue background.
- Applicants should uploaded scanned documents with Online form.
- Also making Online Payment of Application Fee with the Form.
- Recheck your Registration Form.
- Then you can submit your Online Form till the last date 09.07.2017.
Important Links For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 :
Click Here To Download Recruitment Notification of Indian Navy
Apply Online For Indian Navy Vacancy
Conclusion : The Indian Navy has published notice for the vacancies of Steward, Chef and Hygienist for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates may fill Application Form from 26.06.2017 to 09.07.2017.