- General Details for India Post Recruitment 2018, भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी भर्ती
- Eligibility Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2018, भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी भर्ती पात्रता
- How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी भर्ती Form ?
Are you looking for Post Office Jobs ? Then Department of India Post has announced a public notification for filling up Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Jobs. The India Post Recruitment 2018 is available for 607 vacancies. Applicants can apply offline from 20.12.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form in prescribed format is 15.01.2018. Participants can apply offline for भारतीय डाक भर्ती 2018 at indiapost.gov.in. Details regarding required qualification, age limit is available in the India Post AAO Recruitment Notification Pdf.
General Details for India Post Recruitment 2018, भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी भर्ती
Organization Name : Department of India Post (भारतीय डाक)
Recruitment Type : deputation basis
Period of Deputation (Maximum) : 03 years
Initial period of deputation : 01 year
Total Number of India Post Vacancy : 607 vacancies
Post Name : Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)
Mode of application : Apply Offline
Last date to apply : 15th January 2018
Cadre of Jobs : Grade B
Department of Post Official Website : indiapost.gov.in
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2018 – भारतीय डाक भर्ती महत्वपूर्ण तिथि
Notification Number : 51(6)/17/PA-admin.I/1462 to 2207
India Post Advertisement No. : 20.12.2017
Commencement of offline registration process : 20.12.2017
Last date for submitting the completely filled application form : 15.01.2018
Division of India Post Vacancy 2018, भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी रिक्तियाँ
Total posts for India Post Recruitment : 607 posts
Post Name : Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)
Cadre of India Post Jobs : Grade B
Classification of India Post AAO Vacancy 2018 :
- Ahmedabad : 29 posts
- Ambala : 12 posts
- Bhopal : 28 posts
- Bangalore : 39 posts
- Chennai : 56 posts
- Cuttack : 17 posts
- Delhi : 31 posts
- Guwahati : 12 posts
- Hyderabad : 39 posts
- Jaipur : 25 posts
- Jammu : 06 posts
- Kapurthala : 16 posts
- Kolkata : 58 posts
- Lucknow : 52 posts
- Nagpur : 82 posts
- Patna : 41 posts
- Shillong : 05 posts
- Sundernagar : 10 posts
- Thiruvananthapuram : 26 posts
- Postal Directorate New Delhi : 23 posts
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2018, भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी भर्ती पात्रता
Applicants before applying for India Post AAO Recruitment must check the eligibility criteria. The India Post Eligibility Criteria contains minimum education, age limit, application fees etc. It is necessary that participants must hold the required criteria otherwise their application forms for India Post Vacancy 2018 will get rejected.
Minimum Qualification for India Post Jobs (भारतीय डाक AAO शैक्षणिक योग्यता) :
The participants who are applying for India Post AAO Bharti 2018 must have the following qualification that is given below. It is necessary that participants must hold the desired qualification otherwise they will not consider for भारतीय डाक भर्ती 2018.
- Officer must hold the same position (AAO) in the Central or State Govt. Offices on regular basis.
- Candidates who have qualified JAO/SAS or equivalent examination or working as same can apply for India Post Jobs 2018.
- Applicants must know the basis utilization or application of Computer. Furthermore information is available in the India Post Recruitment Notification Pdf.
Age Limit for India Post Bharti 2018 (भारतीय डाक AAO आयु सीमा) :
The maximum age of the applicants should be 56 year old as on 20.12.2018. Candidates can check the India Post Jobs Advertisement Pdf to check age relaxation and other details.
Pay Scale for India Post AAO Jobs 2018
The applicants on selection to the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Jobs will get a handsome amount as salary. The pay scale would be Level 8th of 07th CPC in the pay band Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 with the grade pay of Rs 4800/-.
Application Fees for India Post Recruitment 2018
Participants will feel good after hearing this news that there is no application fees. As it is deputation basis recruitment hence there is no registration fees to apply for India Post AAO Bharti 2018. Meanwhile candidates can check more details from the India Post AAO Recruitment Notification Pdf.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill भारतीय डाक सहायक लेखा अधिकारी भर्ती Form ?
Candidates who wish to fill up the application form for India Post AAO Vacancy must check the important dates first. The offline submission of application form is being started from 20.12.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 15.01.2018. There are few simple steps through which applicants can easily fill up the India Post Offline Form for AAO Jobs.
- First of all log on the India Post Official Website i.e. indiapost.gov.in
- On the home page you need to visit the News & Updates section at the bottom.
- Here you will get the very first link for India Post Bharti Notification & Application Form.
- Candidates then need to click on the link and a Pdf file open showing all the details.
- Read all the terms and conditions for India Post AAO Vacancy and then download the notice as well as application form.
- Now the Form must be downloaded on A4 size white plane only in the same format.
- Afterwards you must use Black or Blue Ball Point Pen to fill up all the details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & sign etc.
- Now recheck the application form and send it to the address given in notification.
Conclusion : India Post Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) on 607 vacancies. Last date to apply offline for भारतीय डाक भर्ती is 15.01.2018. Candidates can download application form from the official links given above.