Industrial Development Bank of India is holding an Online Written Test on 111 vacancies of Specialist Officer (SO). These Specialist Officer will appointed on Deputy General Manager (DGM Grade D), Asst General Manager (AGM Grade C) and Manager Grade B post. Candidates who are willing to apply may download IDBI Syllabus 2017. Online Test will held on 24th March, 2017 at 30 prominent centers. Applicants who have applied must download the IDBI Specialist Officer Syllabus from the official site. Applicants can also download the AGM Exam Pattern, Exam Cities, Preparation Guide from the official links given at the end.
What are the Important Details in IDBI Syllabus 2017 ?
Applicants who are curious to know the IDBI Exam Syllabus details must read the official information present below. Candidates should complete their IDBI Recruitment Process 2017 first afterwards they should look forward to download IDBI Syllabus 2017.
Department :- Industrial Development Bank of India
Popularly Known as :- IDBI
Total Vacancy :- 111 post
Name of the Cadre :- Specialist Officer (SO)
Post Name :- DGM (Grade D), AGM (Grade C), Manager (Grade B)
Registration Dates :- 01.02.2017 to 20.02.2017
Date of IDBI Online Exam :- 24.03.2017
IDBI Syllabus 2017 :- Available Now
Official Portal to Apply Online :- www.idbi.com
IDBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2017 :- Registration process for the applicants was started with release of official Advertisement 03/2016-17. Online application form were invited from the applicants from 01.02.2017 onwards. Last date for submitting the application form is 20.02.2017. As per the official notification the written test will held on 24th March, 2017. IDBI AGM Exam Syllabus is available on the official portal as well as on this page. Candidates who wish to apply must download the IDBI Syllabus 2017 mentioned in the official links given below.
IDBI Specialist Officer Exam Cities :- The Computer Based (online) Test will be held at various 30 centers. These centers are present all over India. Applicants who are willing to attend the IDBI Computer Based Exam 2017 must check the centers at which examination is going to take place :
How Can We Check IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2017 ?
Participants who are interested to fill up the Industrial Development Bank of India Application form must download the IDBI Syllabus from the official links. Below we are representing the selection process for IDBI Exam 2017. Applicants should download the whole process by following the below details :
Selection Process for IDBI SO in Deouty General Manager & AGM Feb Exam 2017 :-
01. Online Written Test
02. Personal Interview
01. Online IDBI Exam 2017 :- Written Test will be of Objective Nature. It would be conducted for Assistant General Manager (AGM Grade C) and Manager (Grade B) post followed by Personal Interview. For Deputy General Manager (DGM Gr-D) post Group Discussion will held. Duration of IDBI Online Examination will be 02 Hour. Applicants have to reach at the exam center before half an hour. Participants are required to produce their IDBI Admit Card 2017 along with ID proof to enter exam hall and write the papers. Below we are representing the IDBI Exam Scheme 2017. Please read all the details carefully :
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||25||25||Composite 02 Hour|
|4.||General Awareness, Banking, Present Economic Scenario||50||50|
|5.||Stream/ Category Specific Questions||50||75|
- There will be Objective Type Questions of 200 Marks. 175 total questions will be asked in the IDBI Online SO Exam 2017.
- Question Paper will hold negative marking of 0.25 i.e. Each wrong answer will result in negative scoring of 1/4 marks.
- Those who secures the minimum qualifying marks will be called to attend the PI on the basis of their performance in the written test.
02. IDBI DGM, AGM Personal Interview :- Applicants who declared qualified in the written test will be called for Personal Interview process. Candidates need to secure minimum passing mark subject wise as well as overall total wise to get qualified for PI rounds. Participants who do not qualify the written test as prescribed will not be called for Personal Interview sessions.
What Are the Important Topics in IDBI Syllabus 2017 – IDBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus ?
Candidates who are attending the written examination must download the IDBI Manager (Grade D, C & B) Syllabi 2017. There are total 111 post of Specialist Officer in DGM, AGM, Manager vacancies. Applicants should check the important topics to study for IDBI 2017 Examination.
1. IDBI Reasoning Syllabus 2017 :-
- Alphabet Test
- Analogy (Non Verbal Tests)
- Analogy Test
- Analytical Reasoning
- Artificial Language
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Cause and Effects
- Classification (Non Verbal Tests)
- Classification (Odd Man Out) Test
- Coding Decoding Test
- Arrangement Test
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Decision Making
- Direction and Distance Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Essential Part
- Figure Series
- Input Output
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Linear Arrangement Test
- Logic Test
- Logical Deduction
- Logical Problems
- Making Judgments
- Matching Definition
02. IDBI English Exam Syllabus 2017 :-
- Choosing The Appropriate Filler
- Cloze Test
- Common Error
- Commonly Misspelled Words
- Detecting Mis-Spelt Words
- Double Black Sentences
- English Comprehension
- English Proficiency
- English Usage Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Verbs etc.
03. IDBI Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude :-
- Additional Topics in Arithmetic
- Area and Perimeter of Plane Figure
- Arithmetic (Number theory)
- Averages & Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats & Streams
- Chain Rule
- Commercial Maths
- Compound Interest
- Cube Root
- Decimal & Fraction
- HCF LCM
- Number System
04. General Awareness for IDBI Exam Syllabus 2017 :-
- Current Affairs
- Question on Indian Economy
- International Economy
- Books & Authors
- Banking Terms
- Awards & Honor Sports
- History of Banking
- RBI Functions, Fiscal Monitory Policies
- Countries and Currencies
Conclusion :- IDBI Exam Syllabus 2017 for the post of 111 Specialist Officer in DGM , AGM and Manager post. Online Written Test will held on 24.03.2017 at various 30 center. IDBI Syllabus is available now.