- IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 Details
- General Details of IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Notification 2017
- Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017-18 | Check Clerical Exam Age Limit & Application Fee
- Examination Scheme of IBPS Clerk 2017
- How To Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 ? Steps for Filling up Online Application Form for IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Vacancy
Are you waiting for IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 ? If yes, here is news for you. In recently, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for Clerk Vacancy. A total of 7883 vacancies are available for Clerk post. Those candidate who want to make career in Banks Jobs can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. Online registration has start from 12.09.2017. Candidate who are interested for IBPS Clerk Jobs can do registration on or before the last date 03.10.2017. For more details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Exam Date of IBPS CWE-Clerk VII Notification 2017 PDF you can check below.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body, set up evolve and implement to world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organization. In recently, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for 7883 post of Clerk. This is a good chance for candidate who are looking IBPS Clerk Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidate can submit the application form till the last date 03.10.2017. For more details regrading clerk vacancy, you can check IBPS Clerk Notification 2017.
General Details of IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Notification 2017
Name of Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Also Known As : IBPS
Name of Examination : IBPS CWE Clerk-VIII Exam 2017-18
Total Vacancy : 7883
Name of Vacancy : Clerk
Application Mode : Online
Official website : www.ibps.in
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017
|Online registration process starting date||12.09.2017|
|Last Date for submitting the completely filled application form||03.10.2017|
|Payment of Application fees(Online mode)||November, 2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre Exam Training (SC/ST)||September 2017|
|Conduct of Pre Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Downloading of Call Letter for IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination||November 2017|
|Date of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2017||02.12.2017, 03.12.2017|
09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
|Result Announcement of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2017||December, 2017|
|Downloading of Call Letter for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||January, 2018|
|Date of IBPS Clerical Mains Exam||21.01.2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April, 2018|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017-18 | Check Clerical Exam Age Limit & Application Fee
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 has released on 6th September, 2017 to recruit the candidate for post of Clerk . A total of 7883 vacancies are available for Clerical post. Those candidate who are eligible for IBPS Clerk Jobs can check eligibility criteria, age limit & application fee which is given below.
Education Qualification for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017
- Candidate should have done Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidate should have posses valid Mark-Sheet/ Degree Certificate.
- Computer Literacy : Operating and Working knowledge in Computer System is mandatory i.e Candidate should have done Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operation/ Language/ Should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subject in the High School/ College / Institute.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidate.
IBPS Clerk Exam Fee 2017
- SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex-Serviceman : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- All Other Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 600/-.
Selection Process for IBPS CWE Clerk Vacancy 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will select the candidate for IBPS Clerk Vacancy on the basis of two-tier online examination i.e Preliminary & Mains. Those candidate who shortlist in Preliminary Examination should have appear for Mains. For more details, you can check recruitment of IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 which is available below.
Examination Scheme of IBPS Clerk 2017
The Written Examination for IBPS Clerk Vacancy will consist two tier process i.e Preliminary & Mains Examination. First phase of Preliminary Examination will be conduct online on 02nd, 3rd, 9th & 12th December, 2017 . This examination will comprising three test of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability. Duration of examination will be 01 Hours. Participants who will qualify in Preliminary Examination will be called for Mains. The test of Mains will be conduct on 21st January, 2018.
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk 2017
How To Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 ? Steps for Filling up Online Application Form for IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Vacancy
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 has released on 6th September, 2017. This notification has released for filling up the vacancy of 7883 Clerk post. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Banks Jobs can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017. Steps for filling up IBPS Clerk Online Application Form is mentioned below :
- First of all, you should log on IBPS Official website www.ibps.in.
- On the home page, you will get notification link of “IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should have click on “submit” button.
- Then you should have take the print out of application form for future use.
Official Link for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 and Application Form
Click Here For IBPS Clerk Notification 2017
Click Here To Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017
Conclusion : IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for IBPS Clerk Vacancy. A total of 7883 vacancies are available for Clerical post. Those candidate who are searching Banks Jobs can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. Online application has start to fill from 12.09.2017. Candidate who are interested for IBPS Clerk Vacancy can submit the application form on or before the last date 03.10.2017.