- Collect Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 / Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Hall Ticket 2017
- Check Gujarat Post MTS Exam Center 2017 ? Gujarat Postal Multitasking Admit Card 2017 @ gujpostexam.com
- How to Download Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 ? How to Get Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Call Letter 2017 ?
Gujarat Postal Circle is organizing written examination on 413 post of Multitasking Staff. Applicants who are appearing in the exam can download Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017. The Department of Post will be conducting the written test on 14.05.2017. Candidates who have applied can download Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website gujpostexam.com. Participants can download their admit card by entering Registration No & DOB in dialogue box.
Collect Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 / Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Hall Ticket 2017
Name of Organisation : Gujarat Postal Circle.
Department Name :- Department of Post (DoP), India
Name of Post : Multitasking Staff (MTS)
Job Location : Gujarat State only.
Total No. of Post : 413 Post.
Date of Guj Post MTS Exam :- 14.05.2017
Download Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card :- Available Now
Official Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Portal :- gujpostexam.com
Highlights for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 | Guj Post MTS Vacancy 2017 Details :
Gujarat Postal Circle had released notification R&E/2-31/DR/2017-18 dated 24.03.2017. Under the Guj Post MTS Notification 2017 there were 413 vacancies of MTS posts. Online registration process was started from 24.03.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form was 12.04.2017. Such applicants whose Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Application Form 2017 are submitted successfully are eligible to appear in the Gujarat Postal MTS Exam 2017. Candidates can also download their Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 from the official links indicated below.
Check Gujarat Post MTS Exam Center 2017 ? Gujarat Postal Multitasking Admit Card 2017 @ gujpostexam.com
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Exam 2017 Details | Check Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Exam Pattern :-
The selection of the applicants for Gujarat Postal Circle 413 MTS Vacancy 2017 is purely based upon a. Aptitude Test b. Descriptive Test followed by Merit List. Candidates need to obtain minimum passing marks in each stage to get selected as MTS in Gujarat Postal Circle 2017.
At first Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Aptitude Test will be organized. It will hold Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Duration of examination will be 02 hours. There will be no negative marking. There will be maximum 100 marks. The question paper will be containing 04 parts. Each part will hold 25 questions. The paper will come into both languages i.e. English & Gujarati. Participants for more details can download Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Syllabus 2017 from here. Minimum Quallifying marks to appear in the Gujarat Post MTS Paper II 2017 is
- General Category : 10 marks from each part i.e. 40% Marks.
- OBC Category :- 09 marks from each part i.e. 37% Marks.
- SC/ST Category : 08 marks from each part i.e. 33% Marks.
Gujarat Postal Circle 413 MTS Exam Center Details | Venue of Exam for Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Aptitude Test 2017 :
- Allotment of the Exam City/Centre is purely based upon the choice of department. Any change request in the examination center will not be entertained.
- The Department has the rights to change any center or to add new center. It also has the right to divert the applicants to some other center.
- Candidates will be allotted any center in the Gujarat State. Participants have to appear at that center only with their Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017.
- Gujarat Postal MTS Descriptive Test center will be decided later on and will be intimated on the website.
How to Download Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 ? How to Get Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Call Letter 2017 ?
Detail for DoP Gujarat Post MTS Admit Card 2017 | Gujarat Postal Circle MTS 2017 Admit Card :
A Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 of the participants will be containing so many important details. It hold Roll No, Exam Center, Address of the Exam Center, Photo & Signature etc. Candidates should carefully check each and every details and if found any problem then you call on the contact no. given below. Also it is necessary to carry Gujarat Postal Hall Ticket 2017 at the exam center with one original or photocopy of the ID proof at the exam center.
Enquiry No. :- (079) 25506240 , 25509381
Without these document i.e. Gujarat Postal Call Letter 2017 and ID proof applicants can not write the Gujarat Post MTS 2017 Exam. These all documents will be verified at the exam center. Those who want to download Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 then visit the official steps given below.
1. First log on to Gujarat Post Office Website : www.gujpostexam.com.
2. Then on the home page you will get the link to download Gujarat Post Office MTS Admit Card 2017.
3. Click on the link and enter the information demanded. Submit Registration No and DOB details in provided box.
4. Press submit button. Gujarat Post Office MTS Hall Ticket 2017 will appear on the screen.
5. Check the details mentioned in the Gujarat Post MTS Exam Admit Card 2017.
7. Print this page and carry it at the time of examination.
Conclusion : Gujarat Post Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2017 for 413 MTS vacancies. Written examination will be conducted on 14th May 2017. Applicants can download Gujarat Post Office MTS Call Letter 2017 Here.