GATE Syllabus 2017: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 7 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) going to organize Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)Entrance Exam 2017. The candidates, who are waiting for GATE 2017 entrance test, to be informed, the details of gate 2017 is available now. All the candidates, going to participate in GATE 2017, can be check GATE Exam Syllabus 2017 details, given here. Read the all details carefully given in this page i.e. about GATE 2017, detail of exam pattern, syllabus, dates of examination, exam scheme etc..
About GATE 2017 Entrance Exam : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an entrance examination which is conducts by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) with seven Indian Institute of Technology. GATE EE is conducted for provides admission in to undergraduate subjects in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and Post Graduate level subjects in science. GATE 2017 online application forms available from 01st September 2016. at while GATE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 is available. Gate exam syllabus subject wise is available.
GATE Syllabus 2017- GATE Exam Pattern Syllabus
Organization Name : Indian Institute of Science (IISc) & Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
Exam Name : GATE 2017 Entrance Exam.
Exam For : Admission to UG courses.
Name of Subjects : Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and Post Graduate Level Subjects in Science.
Details for : GATE Syllabus 2017.
Status : Available.
GATE 2017 Online Examination Dates :
|GATE 2017 Online Examination|
Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
|04th & 05th February 2017|
11th & 12th February 2017
|GATE 2017 Result||Monday||27th March 2017 (18.00 Hrs.)|
GATE Entrance Exam Pattern 2016 :
Exam Scheme :
1. Types of Question : GATE 2017 question paper consisting of both multiple choice type and numerical answer type. For the multiple choice questions, students need to choose the correct answer by given choices at while for numerical answer types questions, they have to enter a number as Answer.
2. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) : It will carry out 01 and 02 marks each in all question paper & sections. Question will be set in to Objective types multiple choices.
3. Numerical Answer Questions : It will carry out 1 & 2 marks in each in all paper’s ans sections. In this, candidates have to enter the correct answer by virtual keyboard. There will not choices for this section like Multiple choices questions.
4. GATE 2017 Entrance Test paper consists a single paper and duration is 03 hours. Question booklet will have 65 questions, will carry of 100 marks. Questions will be multiple choices questions (mcq) and numerical answer type (NAT) questions.
Negative Marking :
Students have to know about the negative marking in Gate 2017 Entrance Exam. All questions will be multiple choices questions. 1/3 mark shall be deduct for each wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for a numerical answer types questions.
GATE Entrance Exam Subjects 2017 :
Applicants, who have interested in participate GATE 2017, may download GATE Syllabus & exam pattern details online. Official gate syllabus for session 2017 is available. GATE 2017 Syllabus is released by Paper with Code. Entrance test paper & paper code details is given below.
|Aerospace Engineering||AE||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Agricultural Engineering||AG||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Architecture and Planning||AR||Mathematics||MA|
|Civil Engineering||CE||Mining Engineering||MN|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Metallurgical Engineering||MT|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||Petroleum Engineering|
|Chemistry||CY||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|
|Electrical Engineering Engineering||EE||Sciences||XE*|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY||Life Sciences||XL**|
|Engineering Mathematics (Compulsory)||A||Chemistry (Compulsory)||P|
|Polymer Science and Engineering||F||Food Technology||U|
|Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences||H|
- First of all candidates, open GATE 20174 official site : www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- CLick to Syllabi link given left side on homepage.
- Detail of gate syllabus 2017, opening in pdf format online.
- You can check your subject exam pattern, syllabus, scheme etc.
- You can download this file and can read in any smartphone.
- If you want to print this page, press CTRL+P then enter (add a printer).
Conclusion : Graduate Aptitude Test in Gujarat (GATE) to be held in February 2017 for admission to UG Courses of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and Post Graduate Level Subjects in Science. Students can download GATE Syllabus 2017 here.