Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is conducting recruitment examination on 3428 vacancies. Exam will held on Station Controller & Train Operator, Maintainer and other post. Applicants who have applied can download DMRC Exam Syllabus 2016 from the official site at www.delhimetrorail.com. It is expected that DMRC SC/OT Exam 2016 will held in month of November/December 2016. Participants who are searching for Maintainer & CRA Previous Year Paper, Delhi Metro Rail Exam Pattern may read this page to get complete details.
Fresh Update [09.12.2016] :- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is going to upload Exam Answer Key for Assistant Manager & Station Controller/ Train Operator post. Those candidate who have appeared in examination can check post code wise answer key. Download link of PDF of Exam Answer Key is available here. Click Here
I Want to Check Short Details for DMRC Exam Syllabus 2016 :-
Off Course you can check all the details here. Here we have represented all the information related with the DMRC Recruitment for station controller post. Simultaneously we are providing the exact details for DMRC Syllabus & Maintainer Exam Pattern 2016 here only. Please check the below mentioned short details and then check SC/OT Exam Pattern.
Organization : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Job location :- New Delhi India
Total Vacancy under DMRC 2016 :- 3428 posts
Name of the post :- Maintainer, Customer Relationship Asst, Station Controller & Train Operator
Delhi Metro Selection Process 2016 :- Written Exam, Medical Exam & Personal Interview
Date of DMRC Exam 2016-17 :- November 2016
Delhi Metro Syllabus/ Exam Pattern :- Available Now
Official Delhi Metro Portal :- www.delhimetrorail.com
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has announced notification no DMRC/ OM/ HR/I/2016 on the official site. The notification indicated that online application forms are invited from the eligible candidates on 3428 vacancies. There are CRA, SC/OT, Maintainer & other post. Candidates who are interested can send their application forms before 15th October 2016. In the DMRC Official Notification participants can find the information related with the selection process. All the method of selection may vary as per the nature of post. Applicants may check whole Delhi Metro CRA Exam Pattern 2016 from the below given information.
How Can I Download DMRC CRA & SC/OT Exam Pattern 2016 ?
The applicants who are appearing in the examination may read the DMRC Exam Pattern 2016 mentioned below. It holds some most noteworthy information like Duration of Exam, Subjects, Marking Scheme etc. Applicants by reading examination scheme will be able to score highest marks in the DMRC 2016 Exam. The Selection Process as stated above comprise of Written Exam, Medical Exam and Personal Interview.
01. Written Exam for DMRC Maintainer Recruitment :-
The written examination for 3428 post comprise of the coming information. There will be two important paper i.e. Paper I & Paper II. Delhi Metro Paper I comprise of Multiple Choice of Objective type questions. The subjects included are Hindi/ English, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and knowledge of the discipline. Applicants have to answer total 120 questions in the DMRC Exam 2017. Each question will carry 01 marks making a total of 120 marks. Along with this there would be negative marking of 1/3 marks. Applicants should answer each and every questions properly otherwise it will result in Negative Marking.
Delhi Metro Paper II :- Paper 2 is not applicable for Maintainer Vacancy. There will be objective type questions from General English subject. There will be 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. Delhi Metro question paper will hold negative marking of 1/3 marks. Only 45 minutes will be provided to solve the Paper 2. Delhi Metro may conduct the written test either in the online mode or in the offline mode.
Check DMRC Exam Pattern 2016 from delhimetrorail.com :-
02. Delhi Metro Medical Exam 2016 :- Participants who are preparing for Delhi Metro Job 2016 need to appear in the DMRC Medical Exam. At First, the expenses for the medical examination will be borne by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation itself. But if applicants due to any cause or any reason are suggested to do re-medical then applicants will have to borne their charges self. DMRC will not any money for the second medical attempt. The criteria of DMRC Medical Exam 2016 :
- Physical Fitness
03. Personal Interview :– Those applicants who qualifies in the Medical Exam & Written Exam will be declared pass to attend the Personal Interview. In Personal Interview candidates Presence of Mind, Mental Ability, Personality, Body Language etc. parameters will be tested. Final Merit List prepared by collecting the marks obtained from Written Exam (Paper 1 & 2), Medical Exam & Personal Interview. Applicants who are able to secure their place in the merit list will be appointed in DMRC as CRA, SC/OT or Maintainer & AE.
Important Topics under DMRC Executive & Non Executive Syllabus 2016 ?
01. English/ Hindi Syllabus :-
- English Vocabulary
- Spelling Mistakes
- Idioms & phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Formation
- Sentence Completion
- Sentences Improvement
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Paragraph Formation
- Paragraph Completion
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- English Usage Errors
- Common Errors
- Spotting Error
02. General Awareness Syllabi :-
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors.
- Who is Who ?
- Major Financial/ Economics News
- Awards & Honors
- Abbreviations & Important Days and more
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
03. Quantitative Aptitude :-
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Unitary Method
- Decimal Fractions
- HCF, LCM
- Number System
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
04. Logical Ability (Verbal) :-
- A- Number & Alphabet Series
- B – Test of Direction
- C – Coding- Decoding
- D – Arithmetical Reasoning
- E – Problem on Age Calculation
- F – Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
Non Verbal :-
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Image
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures
05. Relevant Trade :- It involves the course or syllabus from the relevant trade like AE & JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016. Applicants should first check the stream for which they are applying in DMRC Recruitment and then they can download the DMRC Exam Syllabus 2016 from the official links at www.delhimetrorail.com
Conclusion :- DMRC Exam Syllabus 2016 for 3428 vacancies of Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer & CRA. Exam will held in November/December 2016. DMRC Syllabus Available now.