- Details for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 | Hyderabad Revenue 671 Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 :-
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for DMHO ANM Recruitment 2017 | Hyderabad Revenue Staff Nurse Bharti 2017 ?
- How To Download DMHO Application Form 2017 | Hyderabad Revenue Department Offline Form Download ?
Office of the District Medical & Health Office, Secundarabad has issued public notification for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. There are 671 vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ MPHA (F) and Staff Nurse. Candidates who are willing to apply must send offline application forms. Submission of Hyderabad Revenue Jobs 2017 has been started from 04.01.2017. Last date for applying against hyderabad.telangana.gov.in Jobs is 02.02.2017. Participants can check details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply from the official links given below.
Details for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 | Hyderabad Revenue 671 Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 :-
Participants who are interested to apply for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 they must check the below mentioned information. Candidates must check Important Dates to apply offline, they should vacant seats available for each post. Apart from it applicants can check Revenue Department Hyderabad Vacancy Eligibility Criteria.
Department :- Revenue Department Hyderabad
Sub Department :- Office of the District Medical and Health Office
Location :- Secundarabad, Hyderabad
Recruitment Type :- Contract Basis in the (85) UPHCs of Hyderabad
Total Post :- 671 post
Division of Revenue Department Hyderabad Vacancy 2017 :-
01. Medical Officer (Part Time) :- 85 post
02. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ MPHA :- 176 post
03. Staff Nurse :- 160 post
04. Lab Technician :- 80 post
05. Pharmacist :- 85 post
06. Accountant cum Clerk :- 85 post
Important Dates for hyderabad.telangana.gov.in Jobs 2017 :-
Notification No. :- 6349/NUHM/DM&HO/HYD/16
DMHO Secundarabad Advt Date :- 04.01.2017
Availability of offline application form :- 11.01.2017
Starting Date for submission of application form :- 12.01.2017
Last date for submitting complete DMHO 2017 Application Form :- 02.02.2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria for DMHO ANM Recruitment 2017 | Hyderabad Revenue Staff Nurse Bharti 2017 ?
Candidates who are appearing in the Hyderabad District Vacancy 2017 they must Eligibility Criteria. Below we have described the eligibility parameters for the participants for Hyderabad DMHO Recruitment 2017. Please read all the information carefully or you can visit the official Hyderabad District website hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
Education Qualification for Revenue Dept. Hyderabad Jobs 2017 :-
Candidates who wish to apply for DMHO ANM Vacancy 2017 need to hold SSC with 18 months MPHW Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS nursing and midwives council. Applicants who are applying for General Nursing Midwifery (OR) B.Sc (Nursing) Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council. For more post wise education details applicants can refer DMHO ANM Staff Nurse Notification 2017.
Age Limit for Hyderabad Revenue Recruitment 2017 :-
Participants should be minimum 18 year old and maximum age of the candidates should be 44 year as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation on upper age will be applicable as per govt. rules and regulations. Participants of SC/ST category will get 05 year relaxation and OBC category applicants will get 03 year relaxation.
Pay Scale for DMHO Hyderabad Contract Basis Jobs 2017 :-
- Medical Officer (MO) :- Rs 20,000/-
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ MPHA :- Rs 10,000/-
- Staff Nurse :- Rs 14,500/-
- Lab Technician :- Rs 10,000/-
- Pharmacist :- Rs 11,000/-
- Accountant cum Clerk :- Rs 12,000/-
DMHO Application Fees | DMHO Hyderabad Exam Fees 2017 :-
Candidates who are attending the DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 must check application fees before applying. Candidates should check the Official DMHO Telangana Notification to get information for application fees.
Hyderabad Revenue Department Selection Process :-
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of guidelines issued by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society. Participants then need to face DMHO Hyderabad Written Examination and Personal Interview. Total 100 marks will considered. Out of 90 marks are applicable for Revenue Department Hyderabad Exam 2017. 10 Marks will be reserved for personal interview sessions.
How To Download DMHO Application Form 2017 | Hyderabad Revenue Department Offline Form Download ?
Candidates who are attending the DMHO Hyderabad 2017 Examination need to first fill up the Hyderabad Revenue Vibhag 2017 Application Form. Participants can download the DMHO 2017 Offline Form from the official site hyderabad.telangana.gov.in. Then you should fill it properly by blue or black Ball Point Pen. Start to fill Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Passport Size photo and signature. Re-check all the information and then submit application form.
Official Steps to Apply Offline for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 :-
- First open the Official Revenue Department Hyderabad Portal
- On the home page at the right side click on the Notification link.
- It will open a PDF file and will give you information regarding DMHO ANM Vacancy 2017.
- Read all the terms and conditions and then open the link mentioned above “Notification link”.
- It will give you details over Hyderabad Medical & Health Office Selection Process and other details.
- Read all the details and then download Hyderabad Telangana 2017 Offline Form
- Enter all the information in it as described above and then re-check it.
- Submit the application form by sending it to the address given below.
Address to Send DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Form :-
O/o District Medical & Health Office
Hyderabad District, 4th Floor,
GMCH Building (NTPC),
Opp. Hariharakala Bhavan, Patny Centre,
Secundarabad – 500003
Conclusion :- DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 for the post of ANM and Staff Nurse on 671 vacancies. Last date to send offline application form is 02.02.2017. Candidates can check dates for Written examination soon from the official DMHO Recruitment Portal at hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.