Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2017) for becoming Primary & Elementary Teacher. Candidates can become Central Govt. School teachers up to Class I to V & Class VI to VIII. Participants who are applying for CTET Recruitment 2017 need to check CTET Eligibility Criteria 2017 first. Every applicant should hold enough education qualification, should be of prescribed age. Candidates who wish to check CTET 2017 Online for filling parameters then they should read the whole article carefully.
|CTET Recruitment 2017||CTET Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|CTET Syllabus in Hindi||CTET Syllabus in English|
|CTET 2017 Online Registration Date||CTET 2017 Hall Ticket|
Fresh Update as on 02.02.2017:- Dear Applicants Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE 2017) is organizing another big entrance examination National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET UG 2017). The registration process has started from 31.01.2017. Participants can apply online until 01.03.2017. Applicants can click on the coming link to fill NEET UG 2017 Application Form.
Minimum CTET Eligibility Criteria 2017 For Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy?
CTET 2017 Education Qualification for CTET Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017:-
- Applicant should have passed Senior Secondary (12th Class) with minimum 50% marks. Applicants should be appearing in the final year for two-year Diploma Course in Elementary Education (D.Ed) Or
- Candidates should be appearing in the final year for 04 years Bachelor’s of Elementary Education (B.Ed) program OR
- Appearing in the last year for Special Education program OR
- Passes 12th (Intermediate/ Senior Secondary) examination with aggregate 45% marks along with 02 years of Diploma in Elementary Education in Accordance with NCTE regulations Or
- Candidates who have completed 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education and Graduates also may apply for CTET 2017 Examination.
CTET Elementary Teacher Education Criteria | CTET Paper 2 Education Qualification Download:-
- Applicants should be Graduate with minimum 50% marks and must hold two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed Degree) OR
- Passed or appearing in 01 years Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed) program OR
- Candidates should have completed their Graduation with aggregate 45% marks along with B.Ed Degree in accordance with the rule of NCTE OR
- Participants should have passed Senior Secondary (12th Class) Examination with 50% marks or appearing in the final year for A year B.A/B.ScEd or B.A.Ed OR
- Completed Graduation with 50% marks and appearing in 01 year B.Ed (Special Education) program
CTET 2017 Education Other Parameters:-
- Candidates who belong to the Reserved Category like SC/ST/OBC will be allowed a relaxation of 05% in minimum educational qualification.
- Degree or Diploma in teacher education program will be considered if that Degree/Diploma is recognized by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- If candidates hold Diploma in Education (Special Education) or B.Ed Degree then it should be recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Candidates with D.Ed Degree or qualification shall undergo, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6 month Special Program in Elementary Education.
- Candidates who are pursuing any Teacher Education Course as guided by NCTE then He/She are eligible to apply for CTET 2017 Examination.
- Such applicants who do not hold the above said CTET Eligibility Criteria 2017 shall not be considered for appearing in the CTET Recruitment 2017.