- Overview of CISF Recruitment 2018 | CISF ASI & Head Constable Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2018 ? Required Qualification for CISF Sports Quota Vacancy
- Education Qualification for CISF Vacancy 2018
- Age Limit for CISF Jobs
- Application Fee for CISF ASI & Head Constable Vacancy
- Pay Scale & Salary for CISF Sports Quota Vacancy
- Physical & Medical Standards for CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018
- Proficiency in Sports for CISF Vacancy
- Selection Process for CISF Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply for CISF Recruitment 2018 ? Steps for Filling up Application Form for CISF Jobs
- Summary of CISF Recruitment 2017-18 | CISF 487 Constable Vacancy 2017-18
- Am I Eligible For CISF Recruitment 2017-18? Req. Qualification For CISF Constable Jobs 2017-18
- How To Fill CISF Recruitment 2017 Application Form? Download CISF Constable Vacancy Online Form
- What Is Closing Date For CISF Recruitment 2017 ? Summary Of CISF Constable Jobs 2017-18
- How To Check Eligibility Criteria For CISF Tradesmen Bharti 2017 ? Selection Criteria For CISF Recruitment 2017
- How To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2017 ? Check Fee Submission Method For CISF Constable Vacancy 2017
|CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 For 118 Post – Last date 02,02.2018|
|CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 For 487 Post – Last date 11.01.2018|
Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification for recruitment of Male / Female Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable post at 118 vacancies against Sports Quota. Those candidate who are searching Sports Quota Vacancy can apply for CISF Recruitment 2018. Online application form has start from 31st December, 2018. Interested candidate can send the application form for CISF Sports Quota Sports Vacancy on or before the last date 02nd February, 2018.
Ministry of Home Affairs, Central Industrial Security Force is inviting applications form for filling up 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable post. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are searching Jobs in CISF. Candidate who have posses 10+2 or equivalent qualification are eligible for CISF Vacancy. Thus the candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria can send the application form for CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018. For more details regarding Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of CISF Recruitment 2018, you can check below
Overview of CISF Recruitment 2018 | CISF ASI & Head Constable Vacancy
Name of Department : Central Industrial Security Force
Also Known As : CISF
Jobs Category : Government Jobs
Application mode : Online
Total Number of CISF Vacancy : 118
Name of Post : ASI & Head Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector / Executive : 31 Post
- Head Constable / General Duty : 87 Post
Discipline Wise CISF Vacancy Details | Central Industrial Security Force Jobs
- Athletics : 20 Posts
- Boxing : 09 Posts
- Basket Ball : 10 Posts
- Foot Ball : 10 Posts
- Gymnastics : 03 Posts
- Hockey : 06 Posts
- Judo : 10 Posts
- Shooting : 16 Posts
- Swimming : 08 Posts
- Volley Ball : 10 Posts
- Wrestling : 06 Posts
- Weight Lifting : 10 Posts
Important Dates for Filling up Online Application Form for CISF Sports Quota Vacancy
Notification Issued Date : 31.12.2017 to 05.01.2018
Last date for Filling up Application Form : 02.02.2018
Last date for Submission of Application Form by North Eastern Region Candidate : 09.02.2018
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2018 ? Required Qualification for CISF Sports Quota Vacancy
Education Qualification for CISF Vacancy 2018
Those candidate who are going to apply Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable (General Duty) post under CISF Sports Quota Vacancy they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Post : Candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree form a recognized University.
- For Head Constable (General Duty) Post : Candidate should have posses 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Institutions / Board.
Age Limit for CISF Jobs
Those candidate who wish to apply CISF Sports Vacancy, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years for Assistant Sub Inspector / Executive post. For Head Constable / General Duty post, candidate minimum age should be 18 years and 23 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC candidate as per Government rule and regulation.
Application Fee for CISF ASI & Head Constable Vacancy
Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Postal Order drawn in favors of Officer. SC/ ST & Ex-Service men candidates are exempted from application fee. For more details information you can check notification of CISF Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale & Salary for CISF Sports Quota Vacancy
After selection, candidate will get good salary for CISF ASI & Head Constable Post. For post wise pay scale of CISF Vacancy, you can check below :
- For ASI (Executive) Post : Candidate will be paid pay matrix of Rs. 29, 200/- to Rs. 92, 300/- (Pre-reserved Band Pay Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to Central Government from time to time.
- For Head Constable (General Duty) Post : Candidate will paid at Level-4 in pay matrix of Rs. 25, 500/- to Rs. 81,100/- (Pre-reserved Band Pay Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to Central Government from time to time.
Physical & Medical Standards for CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018
Physical Standards : Those candidate who are filling application form for ASI & Head Constable (General Duty) post under CISF Spots Quota Vacancy they should have fulfill as mentioned physical criteria :
Medical Standard :
(i) Eye Sight : Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e without wearing glasses. Candidate should not have colour Blindness.
(ii) Candidate should not have knock-knee, flat foot, bow legs squint eyes, inability to close that left eye, inability to flex the fingers often, varicose veins and any other obvious deformities and should bear good mental health.
(iii) Medical Standard should be per as uniform guidelines issued by MHA vide UO. A-VI / 2014 – Rectt (SSB) dated 20.05.2015.
Proficiency in Sports for CISF Vacancy
Selection Process for CISF Recruitment 2018
Selection of candidate for CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 will based on performance in following test :
- Trial Test in Sports Events
- Proficiency Test
- Final Selection
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for CISF Recruitment 2018 ? Steps for Filling up Application Form for CISF Jobs
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 has issued for filling up 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable post under Sports Quota Vacancy. Those candidate who are interested in Spots Quota Vacancy can fill the application form for CISF Jobs by follow as procedure :
- Firstly you should visit Official website www.cisf.gov.in.
- Then search the notification for “CISF ASI & Head Constable Jobs”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then download CISF Application Form.
- Take the print out of application form.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Affix your passport size photo in required space.
- Then recheck all given details.
- Attach the required copy of self attested document & certificate along with application form.
- After it, send the application form to following DIsG/ CISF.
Address for Sending CISF Application Form Along with Copy of Certificates
Conclusion: CISF Recruitment 2018 has issued for 118 ASI & Head Constable post under Sports Quota Vacancy. Those candidate who are interested in CISF Jobs can fill the application form for Sports Quota Vacancy. Last date for sending application form for CISF Sports Quota Vacancy is 02.02.2018.
Dear Applicants, CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE has recently released CISF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for the post of Constable/ Fire. There are total 487 Vacancies available. This is a great opportunity for the participants who are waiting for Latest Govt Jobs 2017-18. Eligible or interested applicants may fill online application form on or before the last date 11.01.2018. CISF Recruitment 2017-18 online apply process will be started on 11.12.2017. More details about CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 like Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process may read this article properly.
Summary of CISF Recruitment 2017-18 | CISF 487 Constable Vacancy 2017-18
Name of Department- CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE
Also Known as: CISF
Category: Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online Mode
Name of CISF Vacancy: Constable/ Fire
Total Number of Post: 487 Vacancies
Official Portal: www.cisf.gov.in
Division of CISF Constable Vacancy 2017-18 | CISF Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
What Is The Last Date for Submission of CISF Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application?
Starting Date for submission of CISF Online Application Form: 11.12.2017
Closing Date for Submission of Registration Form: 11.01.2018
Am I Eligible For CISF Recruitment 2017-18? Req. Qualification For CISF Constable Jobs 2017-18
Education Qualification for CISF Vacancy– Those candidates who are interested in CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 should be done 12th class with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Age Limit for CISF Jobs 2017– Upper age limit should not more than 23 years for CISF Constable Jobs 2017-18. Applicants age limit should not less than 18 years for CISF Recruitment 2017-18. Age will be calculated as on 11.01.2018. Age relaxation would be applicable as per rule and regulation of govt.
Application Fee For CISG 2017-18 Recruitment– The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should pay the fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee through-
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit/Debit card of any bank.
CISF Vacancy 2017-18 Pay Scale– Candidates who are selected for CISF Constable Jobs will be paid Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- as per month. More details about CISF Recruitment Pay Scale may check official notification is given below.
Selection Process for CISF Jobs 2017- The selection process for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 will be based on –
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
How To Fill CISF Recruitment 2017 Application Form? Download CISF Constable Vacancy Online Form
Applicants who are interested in CISF Constable Recruitment should fill online registration form on or before the last date 11.01.2018. Applying process may check follow below-given steps.
- First of all eligible contenders login to the official portal at www.cisf.gov.in.
- Then should search “ Recruitment” section and click on it.
- Open the new page on your screen.
- Then should search CISF Vacancy Notification and press on the link.
- Read all details very carefully for CISF Jobs.
- If you are eligible then click on the CISF Recruitment 2017-18 Online Apply link.
- Full fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Uploaded recent passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling online application form.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
- Then click on the submit button
Conclusion: CISF Recruitment 20176-18 for 487 Constable/ Fire Vacancies. Eligible or interested candidates may fill online application form for CISF Vacancy on or before the last date 12.01.2017. Apply online link for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 is available here.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has inviting Male Indian Citizens for filling up 378 Constable/ Tradesmen posts. Candidates who are eligible can fill Online Registration for CISF Recruitment 2017 through Official Portal. Applicants should apply Online for CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 from 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017. Applicants should read brief details for Constable/ Tradesmen posts like age criteria, qualifications, etc, as given below.
What Is Closing Date For CISF Recruitment 2017 ? Summary Of CISF Constable Jobs 2017-18
Applicants who are going to fill Online Form for CISF Jobs must check post details as mention in below section. Candidates should check more information regarding CISF Tradesmen Recruitment 2017 through Official Website as given below :
Name of Organization : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Vacancy’s Name : Constable/ Tradesmen
Total Number of Posts : 378 Vacancies
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Application mode : Online Mode
Official Link : cisf.gov.in
Division of Posts For CISF Bharti 2017 :
Candidates can check vacancy’s division to the respective trade for CISF Recruitment 2017 as given here :
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|01.||CT/ Barber||37 posts|
|02.||CT/ Boot Maker||08 posts|
|03.||CT/ Cook||185 posts|
|04.||CT/ Carpenter||08 posts|
|05.||CT/ Electrician||03 posts|
|06.||CT/ Mason||02 posts|
|07.||CT/ Mali||04 posts|
|08.||CT/ Painter||04 posts|
|09.||CT/ Plumber||02 posts|
|10.||CT/ Sweeper||94 posts|
|11.||CT/ Washerman||31 posts|
Important Dates For CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 :
Starting date of CISF Online Application Form : 14.10.2017
Last date for submission of CISF Online Registration Form : 20.11.2017
Closing date for deposit Application Fee through SBI Challan : 22.11.2017
How To Check Eligibility Criteria For CISF Tradesmen Bharti 2017 ? Selection Criteria For CISF Recruitment 2017
Participants who are going to apply for Constable (Tradesmen) posts can check eligibilities as describe below. Candidates must read required qualifications and selection procedure for CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 as available here :
Age Limit For Central Industrial Security Force Vacancy 2017 :
Applicants should have minimum age limit as 18 years and maximum age limit as 23 years for CISF Constable Jobs. Relaxation in age limit will be allowed as on 01.08.2017 for Constable/ Tradesmen Vacancies. Direct applicants who are belongs to OBC category will be applicable with age relaxation of 03 years. Other categorized direct participants must have age relaxation as 05 years. Departmental participants must have upper age limit as 40 years for UR/ OBC and 45 years for SC/ ST applicants. Candidates should check more details related to age criteria for CISF Vacancy 2017 through CISF Official Notification 2017.
Required Educational Qualifications For CISF Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or University for respective trades. Participants can check CISF Vacancy Notification to get further details about required educational qualifications for CISF Constable Vacancy 2017.
Examination Fee For CISF Tradesmen Jobs 2017-18 :
Male participants who are belongs to General/ OBC category should be need to pay Rs. 100/- as Examination Fee. SC/ ST applicants will be exempted by Application Fee. Application Fee will be accepted through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card of any bank. Candidates must be deposit Application Fee through SBI Challan up to 22.11.2017.
Selection Method For CISF Tradesmen Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants will be selected on the basis of following rounds for CISF Constable 2017 Recruitment 2017 as mention below :
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Screening of Testimonials
- Merit list.
Those candidates are qualifying in Height Bar Test, PET, Documentation 7 Trade Test will be called for Written Test. Participants who are clearing in Written Test will be allowed to attend Medical Examination & Screening of Testimonials. Final Selection will be based on Merit List. Candidates can check rest of the details about Selection Process through Official Website of CISF for Constable/ Tradesmen post.
Scale Of Pay For CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 :
If applicants are selected to the Constable post for Central Industrial Security Force Jobs will be paid as good salary. Applicants will be paid by Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100/- (Level) with other allowances for CISF Constable 2017 Vacancy.
How To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2017 ? Check Fee Submission Method For CISF Constable Vacancy 2017
CISF Online Applications For CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 will be available on Official Portal from 14.10.2017 to 22.11.2017. Candidates who are wish to fill Online Registration Form for Constable post can check Application Process as given here. Candidates can also check Fee Payment Procedure for Central Industrial Security Force Constable Vacancy 2017 as follows :
- At First, participants should log on Official website i.e. cisf.gov.in
- Candidates should click on CISF Recruitment Advertisement 2017 Link.
- Then candidates must read CISF Constable/ Tradesmen Notification.
- Applicants who are eligible must click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up correct information in CISF Online Registration Form.
- Participants must uploaded scanned images of passport size photo, relevant documents and their signature in CISF Online Form.
- Candidates should recheck their filled CISF Online Application Form properly.
- Then applicants must click on Submit button.
- Candidates should be deposit Application Fee through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card of any bank.
- Participants must be fill CISF Online Registration Form for CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 from 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
Download CISF Notification 2017 For Constable/ Tradesmen Posts
Apply Online For Central Industrial Security Force Constable/ Tradesmen Vacancy
Conclusion : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published notification for 378 Constable/ Tradesmen posts. Eligible applicants should be fill Online Application Form for CISF Recruitment 2017 from 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.