- What is UGC NET ? When Will CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form Releasing ?
- How to Check NET Exam 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria ? What is the Education & Age Require to fill CBSE NET Online Application ?
- How to Crack UGC NET Entrance Test 2017 ? What is the Selection Process for CBSE NET Nov 2017 Exam ?
- How to fill CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form ? How to Complete Online Registration for UGC NET November Exam 2017 ?
Are You Waiting for CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form ? if yes then Central Board of Secondary Education will be announcing National Eligibility Test Notification on 24th July 2017. The CBSE NET 2017 will be organized on the guideline of University Grant Commission (UGC). Applicant who wish to apply may send online application form from 24.07.2017. Last date for submitting the UGC NET 2017-18 Online Form is 30.08.2017. Till then you can National Eligibility Test 2017 Date, Eligibility Criteria from the official information given below.
What is UGC NET ? When Will CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form Releasing ?
Answer : UGC Full Form is University Grant Commission. NET Full Form is National Eligibility Test. Every year UGC conducts CBSE NET twice in a year. This year for the session 2017-2018 it will be announced on 24th July 2017. Participants can apply for Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian University and Colleges. The score of CBSE NET 2017-18 will utilized to provides admission into the Government and Private University or Colleges of India.
What is the Announcement Date of CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form ?
Central Board of Secondary Education is ready to announce the UGC NET Application Form 2017 from July End. Candidates can submit online application form from 24.07.2017 with all genuine information. The process to submit the CBSE NET 2017 Application Form will be completed till August 2017. Aspirants can check UGC NET Apply Online Dates, National Eligibility Test Date from the information indicated below :
|Organization||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Department||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Test 207-2018|
|Post Available||Assistant Professor & Jr Research Fellowship|
|Announcement of UGC NET Notification 2017||24th July 2017|
|Official CBSE NET 2017-18 Website||http://cbsenet.nic.in|
Important Dates to fill CBSE NET 2017 Application Form
UGC NET November 2017 :
Declaration of UGC NET Advertisement : 24.07.2017
Commencement of online registration : 01.08.2017
NET Exam 2017 Date : 19th November 2017 (Sunday)
Candidates who want to check the UGC NET Online Registration Dates, Payment of application fees dates, NET 2017 Exam Date with timings then you can visit the links coming ahead. Applicants are advise to follow each and every link to grab more information for CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form. Click Here to UGC NET Apply Online Dates.
How to Check NET Exam 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria ? What is the Education & Age Require to fill CBSE NET Online Application ?
Candidates who are now searching for What is the NET Exam Eligibility ? then they must stop there search here. Here we are providing the exact details for UGC NET Assistant Professor Education & Age Criteria. Applicants are advised to thoroughly read each and every aspect and then submit CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form.
CBSE NET 2017 Qualification :
Candidates who wish to apply for UGC NET JRF Exam 2017 need to have minimum 55% marks in Master’ Degree (Post Graduation) from any recognized UGC University or Institute. Applicants can check the complete NET 2017 Eligibility Criteria Click Here.
Age Limit For CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 :
The maximum age of the participants should be 28 year old for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The age will be calculated as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation to the applicants will be provided as per the govt. rules and regulations. SC/ST applicant will be getting 05 year relaxation in upper age and OBC will be provided 03 year of relaxation. The applicants who are filling UGC NET Assistant Professor Application Form then there is no specific upper age criteria for them.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) : Maximum 28 Year Old
- Assistant Professor : No Age Bar
Application Fees for UGC cbsenet.nic.in Examination 2017-18 :
Candidates who are taking part in the National Eligibility Test 2017-18 need to pay Rs 600/- if they belongs to General Category. Candidates from OBC category are required to pay Rs 300/-. Last but not the least is SC/ST/PwD applicants need to pay Rs 150/- as the UGC NET Exam Fees.
Payment of NET 2017 Application Fees :
Candidates can make the payment either in the online mode through Debit/ Credit Card and Net Banking or through e Challan generated by filling up the CBSE UGC NET 2017-18 Application Form. Candidates need to check the steps to make the payment of application fees through NET Exam Notification 2017.
How to Crack UGC NET Entrance Test 2017 ? What is the Selection Process for CBSE NET Nov 2017 Exam ?
Candidates who want to check Selection Process for National Eligibility Test 2017 then go ahead and read the coming information carefully. Here Vidhya360 team has paired up information with CBSE NET 2017 Exam Pattern. Candidates are advise to carefully read the CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern & National Eligibility Test Syllabus from here.
Selection Process for UGC NET Exam 2017-18 :
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Merit List and Cut Off Marks (Category Wise). Here we are providing you the complete details for NET Exam Pattern – Syllabus 2017. You are supposed to read all the details and follow the official links indicated with the information.
- Written Exam
- NET 2017 Cut Off Marks
- CBSE NET Merit List 2017-18
CBSE NET Exam Pattern by University Grant Commission (UGC) : The NET 2017-18 Question Booklet is divided into 03 segments i.e. Paper I, II and III. All the 03 segments will contain objective type questions. The written test will be organized on 19th November, 2017 (Sunday). The examination scheme is as follows :
- Paper I : It would be of 100 marks. There will be 60 MCQs of 02 mark each. Applicants need to attend only 50 question forming the total as 100 Marks.
- Paper II : There will be 50 questions of 02 marks. All the question compulsory to attend by the aspirants.
- Paper II : The question booklet will hold 75 Objective Type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidates. On each right answer the applicant will be awarded two marks.
- Duration UGC NET Paper I & II will be 1¼ hours. The duration of NET 2017-18 Paper II will be 2.5 hours.
The table describing the NET Exam Scheme by CBSE 2017 below :
How to fill CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form ? How to Complete Online Registration for UGC NET November Exam 2017 ?
Candidates who want to apply for CBSE UGC NET Recruitment 2017-18 then you should follow the process and official links indicated at the end. The UGC NET Online Application Form submission will end in August 2017. The CBSE UGC NET Exam Notification will be available from 24th July onwards. Candidates who are checking “How To Apply Online for NET November 2017 Exam” ? then read ahead.
- First Log on to CBSE NET 2017 Website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- On the home page you will get the link to check available for NET 2017-18 Notification BY UGC.
- Now click on the link and read all the information.
- Wait for 24th July 2017 as CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form will be from that day.
- Afterwards you need to proceed for UGC NET Online Registration Process.
- Candidates need to enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature in the NET Online Application Form.
- Recheck all the details and make payment of the application fees.
- Submit all the details and note down the UGC NET Registration ID and Password for future logins.
Download CBSE NET 2017-18 Notification (Coming from 24.07.2017)
Fill NET 2017 Online Form Here (Available Here On 01.08.2017)
Conclusion : CBSE NET 2017-18 Application Form for the Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts. Candidates can check CBSE NET Online Form, Notification from 24.07.2017. National Eligibility Test by UGC department will held on 19th November 2017 (Sunday).