- Short Details Of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 | BHC Maharashtra Peon Vacancy 2017
- Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 | HC Bombay Assistant Jobs 2017-18
- How Can I Fill Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Registration Form | Maharashtra Bombay HC Clerk Vacancy 2017-18
- Check Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 Registration Dates :
- How to Check Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai High Court PA Recruitment 2017 ?
- Process to Apply for Mumbai High Court PA Jobs / Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 :-
|Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 For 56 Post|
|Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 For 135 Post|
High Court of Bombay announced recruitment notification 2017 for 56- Clerk, Peon & Various Vacancies. This is golden chance for the candidates who are waiting Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017. Interested applicants may apply through offline mode (Prescribe Format) on or before the last date 15.04.2017. Those applicants who are searching Latest Govt. Jobs may apply for Bombay HC Clerk Vacancy 2017.
Bombay High Court is established in June 26, 1862. The High Court has located at Nagpur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra and Panaji, the capital of Goa. High Court of Bombay At Goa ha deleted Advertisement for the post of High Court of Bombay Clerk, Peon, Personal Assistant and Sweeper. Total Fifty Six Post available Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-18. Applicants should go through this page for Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale etc. Participants should click on the important links, which are given below.
Short Details Of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 | BHC Maharashtra Peon Vacancy 2017
Department : High Court of Bombay At Goa
Job Location : Maharashtra
Application Mode : Offline Mode (Prescribe Format)
Name Of BHC Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 : Clerk, Peon, Personal Assistant and Sweeper Post
Official Portal : www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Total No of Bombay High Court Jobs 2017 : 56 Post
Division of Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017-18 :
|S. No.||Name Of HC Bombay Vacancy||No. Of Post||Pay Band|
|01||Personal Assistant||04 Post||Rs.15600/- -Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400/-|
|02.||Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||02 Post||Rs.9300/- – Rs. 34800/- + Rs. 4300/-|
|03.||Assistant Librarian||02 Post||Rs.5200/- – Rs. 20200/- + Rs. 2800/-|
|04.||Clerk||32 Post||Rs.5200/- – Rs. 20200/- + Rs. 1900/-|
|05.||Peon||14 Post||Rs.4440/- – Rs. 7440/- + Rs. 1300/-|
|06.||Sweeper||02 Post||Rs.4440/- – Rs. 7440/- + Rs. 1300/-|
Important Date for HC Bombay Recruitment 2017 | Bombay High Court 2017 Vacancy :
Advertisement Date : 1/ 2016
Notification Date : 30.03.2017
Last Date For Submitting Of BHC Maharashtra Application Form : 15.04.2017
Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 | HC Bombay Assistant Jobs 2017-18
Education Qualification For BMC Maharashtra Clerk Vacancy 2017 : Applicants who are interested for High Court Mumbai Recruitment 2017 should be possess university degree for post no. 01 to 04. For post number 05, 06 Should have passed at least VII Standard Examination with Knowledge of Konkani. More details regarding Bombay High Court Jobs 2017, you can check HC Bombay 2017 Official Notification, Which are given below.
Age Limit For Bombay High Court Clerk Assistant Recruitment 2017 : Age relaxation would be applicable as per 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for O.B.C. Further the maximum age limit shall be relaxable to differently able persons by 10 years for General category (40 + 10), 15 years for SC/ST (40 + 5 + 10) and 13 years for O.B.C (40 + 3 + 10). Upper age limit should be not exceed 40 year old for High Court of Bombay Clerk Vacancy 2017. For post wise details ager given under.
- Post No. 01, 02 – Applicants age limit should not be less then 21 year for HC Bombay Recruitment 2017
- Post No. 03 – Participants age limit should not be below 25 Year for BHC Maharashtra Assistant Librarian Vacancy 2017-18.
- Post No. 04 to 06 – Contenders age limitation should not be under 18 year for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017.
Application Fee For HC Maharashtra 2017 Vacancy | Clerk Assistant Exam Fees : Participants who are going to fill application form must be paid Rs.600/- for the post of Personal Assistant, Rs.500/- for the post of Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)/ Assistant Librarian/ Clerk and Rs.200/- for the post of Peon/Sweeper.
Selection Process For Bombay High Court Peon Sweeper Bharti 2017-18 : The selection process will be based on –
- For Personal Assistant : Shorthand, Typing and Viva-Voce.
- For Assistant Librarian : Screening Test, Written Test and Viva- Voce.
- For Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) : Screening Test, Written Test and Viva- Voce.
- For Clerk : Screening test, Typing test, Viva-voce.
- For Peon : Screening/written test, Physical fitness, special skill Viva- Voce.
- For Sweeper : Practical Test, Physical fitness, Viva Voce.
Those applicants who are searching more details Bombay High Court Exam Pattern, BHC Maharashtra Syllabus can click on the important links given below.
How Can I Fill Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Registration Form | Maharashtra Bombay HC Clerk Vacancy 2017-18
This is good opportunity for the participants who are searching Latest Government Jobs 2017 in Maharashtra. Eligible candidates can fill offline application form on or before the last date 15.04.2017. Applying Process, You can check under given steps.
- Interested Applicants log in official portal at www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in.
- Then should click on the “ Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2017-18” link.
- Read full HC Mumbai 2017 Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the download button.
- Full fill all details without any mistake.
- Affix passport size photo and signature.
- Attach require certificate on Registration form.
- Recheck all details after filling offline application form.
- Then send your form on below given address through only R.P.A.D. or Speed Post.
Address For Sending of Bombay High Court Recruitment Registration Form 2017 :
High Court of Bombay at Goa,
Panaji -Goa- 403 001
Important Links For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 | BHC Maharashtra Jobs 2017-18 :
High Court Mumbai 56 Clerk Assistant Vacancy 2017 Notification
Bombay HC Corrigendum/ Extension of the Advertisement pdf file
HC Bombay Application Form 2017-18
Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017
Conclusion : Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 for 56 Clerk, Peon, Personal Assistant and Sweeper Post. you can send High Court of Bombay Offline Application Form through Speed post online from before the last date 15.04.2017.
Bombay High Court has released recruitment notification for filling up 135 post of Personal Assistant. This is good opportunity for those candidate who are looking for Personal Assistant jobs. Eligible and interested candidate can apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17. Starting date for filling up online application form is 22nd December, 2017. Candidate can apply for Mumbai High Court Vacancy 2016 on or before the last date 06th January, 2017. To know about details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process visit the official links given below.
Bombay High Court Latest Update 2016-17 : The Mumbai High Court formerly Bombay High Court is located in Mumbai in the Indian State of Maharashtra. It is one of the oldest High Courts of India with the Jurisdiction over the State of Maharastra. The High has other regional branch at Nagpur and Aurangabad. In recently the Bombay High Court has published notification for Personal Assistant Vacancy. Candidate who are eligible or interested for Bombay High Court Jobs can submit application form of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 on or before the last date. To get more details Click Here.
Check Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 Registration Dates :
Name of Organization : Bombay High Court
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Bombay
Application mode : Online
Official website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Total Vacancy : 135
Vacancy Name : Personal Assistant
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017 Details :
High Court of Judicature at Bombay : 73 Post
High Court of Bench at Nagpur : 29 Post
High Court of Bench at Aurangabad : 33 Post
How to Check Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai High Court PA Recruitment 2017 ?
Education Qualification for Personal Assistant Vacancy : Candidate they should have posses Degree from recognized University to apply for Bombay High Court Jobs. Preference will be given to the candidate who posses Degree in Law. For more details you can check Mumbai High Court Notification 2016-17.
Age Limit for Bombay High Court 2017 Vacancy : Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for those candidate who belonging to SC/ ST & OBC category as per rule of Govt of Maharashtra.
Application Fee for Mumbai High Court PA Jobs 2017 : Candidate who are applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 they should pay fee of Rs. 300/- through online by using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking or through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Pay Scale for BHC Personal Assistant Vacancy 2016 : After selection, candidate will be paid Pay Band of Rs. 15,600/-to Rs. 39, 100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- and other allowance as admissible under the rules.
Selection Process For Bombay High Court Jobs : Candidate will be selectedon the basis of performance in Shorthand Dictation Test, Viva-voice Test & Typing Test. The Shorthand Dictation Test and Typing Test will be conduct on same day. Those candidate who shortlist in Shorthand Dictation Test & Viva-voice Test will be called for Typing Test. Further information related with Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Bharti 2017 is given below.
- Shorthand Dictation Test
- Viva-voice Test
- Typing Test
Process to Apply for Mumbai High Court PA Jobs / Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 :-
Those candidate who are attending the Mumbai High Court PA Exam 2017 can apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17. You should have submit Bombay High Court Online Form 2017 by using mentioned procedure :
- First of all, you should visit Mumbai High Cour Portal at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Then click on notification of “Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17”.
- Read whole notification carefully. It will provide you all the terms and conditions.
- After it, click on “Apply Online” link. Now start filling Bombay High Court PA Online Form 2017.
- Then fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature in application form.
- Then pay the payment of fee by Online/ Challan mode.
- After it, click on “Submit” Button.
- Take the print out of Bombay High Court Application Form for futures use.
Important dates for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2016-17 :
Starting date for Apply Online : 22.12.2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 06.01.2017
Important links for Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2016-17 :
Click Here for Advertisement Notification of Bombay High Court Jobs
Conclusion : Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 has published recruitment notification to fill the vacancy of Personal Assistant. Those candidate who are eligible or interested for Bombay High Court Vacancy can submit their application form on or before the last date 06th January, 2017.