Dear applicant, Are you searching for Bank of India Recruitment 2017? If yes, then you are on the right place. Recently, BOI has released notification for 702 Manager, Officer & Technical vacancy. Candidate who are interested to apply for Bank Jobs should check the eligibility details from the notification. The application form will be filled in Online mode. For Officer & Manager vacancy applicant can apply up to the last date 05.05.2017. Those who are applying for Security Officer & Technical vacancy should fill the form up to last date 12.05.2017. Rest of the information like Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Limit are given in the upcoming section.
About Bank of India : BOI was established on 07.09.2017. It was founded by the group of businessmen from Mumbai. Up to July 1969 Bank of India was under the private ownership. At the same time it was nationalised along with 13 other banks. BOI released so many vacancies every year to recruit eligible candidate. This time total 702 various post are announced by the Bank. Candidate who are eagerly waiting to apply for Bank of India Jobs 2017 should check ahead for further details.
Collect Information of Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Name of Department : Bank of India
Also Know by : BOI
Job Category : Govt Job
Job Location : Mumbai
Apply Mode : Online
Total No. of BOI Vacancy : 702
Name of Post : Manager, Officer, Security Officer & Technical
Official Website : www.bankofindia.co.in
Division of Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2017 :
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Scale||No. of the Post|
|1.||Officer (Credit)||JMGS I||270 Post|
|2.||Manager||MMGS II||400 Post|
|3.||Security Officer||MMGS II||17 Post|
|4.||Technical (Appraisal)||JMGS I||10 Post|
|5.||Technical (Premises)||JMGS I||05 Post|
Important dates of Bank of India Officer Jobs 2017 :
BOI Notification Date : 10.04.2017
Starting date for Online Registration (Officer & Manager post) : 20.04.2017
Last date for Online Registration (Officer & Manager) : 05.05.2017
Starting date for Online Registration (Security Officer & Technical) : 26.04.2017
Closing date for Online Registration (Security Officer & Technical) : 12.05.2017
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Recruitment 2017/ BOI 702 Manager Vacancy ?
Bank of India Jobs 2017 Education Qualification : For both BOI Officer & Manager Vacancy candidate should have degree in any discipline along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from any recognized university or institute. To know more information about Bank of India 2017 Recruitment candidate should check the official notification.
Age Limit for Bank of India Vacancy 2017 : Candidate who are willing to fill application form for BOI Jobs should check post wise age factor from the next line.
- BOI Officer Vacancy : Minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 10.04.2017 for Bank of India Recruitment.
- BOI Manager Vacancy : Candidate age should be in between 23 years to 35 years as on 10.04.2017 for Bank of India Manager Jobs.
Pay band for BOI Recruitment 2017 : Applicant who are going to appear in Bank of India Exam will be paid as per the following details.
- BOI JMGS I Vacancy : After the selection in Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 18 candidate will be paid Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-.
- BOI MMGS II Vacancy : Applicant will be paid Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950/- for Bank of India Manager Vacancy 2017.
Application Fee for Bank of India Recruitment : General & OBC category candidate should pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate need to pay Rs. 100/- for BOI 2017 Jobs.
Selection Procedure for Bank Jobs 2017 : Candidate selection for BOI Officer Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
Bank of India Exam Pattern 2017/ Examination Scheme of BOI Manager Jobs 2017
Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream has released to recruit eligible candidate. As per the BOI Notification 2017 Exam will be conducted in Online mode. The paper consist of objective type paper. Each subject will be of 50 marks. Candidate have to finish Bank of India Exam in 120 min. Accept English paper all other paper will be conducted in Hindi & English language. For more details you can check the BOI Syllabus 2017 from the below section.
Bank of India invites eligible candidate for the recruitment of 702 Officer, Technical, Manager & other vacancy. The examination of BOI 2017 will be held at various centres. Candidate who will application form for Bank of India Jobs should check the list of exam centre from either from the official website or from this page. Remaining information about BOI Recruitment 2017 is given in the upcoming section.
How To Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017/ BOI Vacancy 2017 ?
- Visit to the official website of Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the career link and proceed to further steps.
- Open Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the information and fulfill the eligibility.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and proceed to further steps.
- Fill all the details carefully and check all the information after filling the details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- Photo uploaded by the candidate should be clearly visible.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of it.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
You May Also Check :
Conclusion : Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for 702 Security Officer, Technical post. Applicant should submit online form for BOI 2017 Jobs before the last date i.e. 05.05.2017.