|APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 For 149 Vacancy [New]|
|APSC Assam Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 For 40 Posts|
|Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 for 353 Assistant Professor & Lecturer Post|
|APSC Assam Recruitment 2017 for 56 Engineer & Inspector Post|
Hello Friends, Are you waiting for Jobs in Assam PSC ? Here is news for you. In recently, Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for 149 Lecturer post. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Assam PSC Lecturer Jobs can apply for APSC Recruitment 2017. Online application form has start from 22.11.2017. Interested candidate can send the hard copy of application form for PSC Assam Lecturer Vacancy on or before the last date 26.12.2017.
- Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Brief Information of APSC Recruitment 2017 – Assam PSC 149 Lecturer Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2017 ? Required Qualification for Assam PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
- How To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017 ? Online Application Form for PSC Assam Lecturer Jobs 2017
- What is the General Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2017 ? Collect Details WRD Assam AE Vacancy 2017
- Brief Details of APSC Recruitment 2017 | Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy Details 2017 :-
- Brief Details of APSC Recruitment 2017 | PSC Assam Vacancy 2017-18
Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017
Assam Public Service is inviting applications from eligible candidate to fill up the 149 vacant post of Lecturer in District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.T) under Elementary Department of Assam. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are searching Jobs in Assam PSC. Those candidate who have done Master’s Degree in Humanities / Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with 55% marks are eligible for Lecturer post of Assam PSC Recruitment 2017. Thus the applicant who have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria can send the hard copy of dully filled prescribed format application form to “Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission,Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022” till the last date 26.12.2017. For more details, you can check APSC PSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2017 which is available at the end of page.
Brief Information of APSC Recruitment 2017 – Assam PSC 149 Lecturer Vacancy
Department Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Abbreviation : APSC
Jobs Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Assam
Apply mode : Online
Total Number of Vacancy: 149 Post
Name of Post : Lecturer
Official website : www.apsc.nic.in
Division of APSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017 | Assam PSC Jobs 2017
|S.No||Name of Post||Total No. of Post|
|1.||Pre Service Teacher Education (PSTE)||94 Post|
|2.||First Interaction & Innovation Coordinator||06 Post|
|3.||District Resource Unit||18 Post|
|4.||Planning & Management (P&M)||03 Post|
|5.||Education Technology||05 Post|
|6.||Work Experience (W.E.)||12 Post|
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2017 ? Required Qualification for Assam PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
Education Qualification For Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 | PSC Assam Lecturer Vacancy
Those candidate who are going to fill application form for Assam PSC Lecturer Jobs they should fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
(i) Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Humanities (Preferably Philosophy/ Sociology / Economics)/ Social Science / Science with 55% marks from a recognized University.
(ii) M.Ed with Specialization in Child Psychology with 55% marks or its equivalent grade. Or
(i) MA in Education with 55% marks from any recognized University.
(ii) Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with 55% marks.
Age Limit For APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 | Assam PSC Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for Assam PSC Lecturer Job their age limit should be between 21 to 38 years. Age will be calculated on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in upper age for APSC Recruitment 2017 is applicable up to 5 years for all reserved category candidate.
Pay Scale For Assam PSC Lecturer Bharti 2017
After selection on Lecturer post, candidate will paid Pay Band-4 Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade pay of 5,900/- per month. Other allowances are applicable for Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment as per rule of govt of Assam PSC.
Selection Process for APSC Recruitment 2017 | Assam PSC Lecturer Vacancy
Selection of candidate for Lecturer post, will based on Written Exam and Interview. In the written examination all questions will be based on MCQ Type. Those who will shortlist in written test should have appear for Interview. Department will give extra weightage for those who have least 3 years of working experience in their relevant field. For more details, selection criteria, you can check official notification of APSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017 which is available below.
How To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017 ? Online Application Form for PSC Assam Lecturer Jobs 2017
Assam Public Service Commission has issued a notification for 149 Lecturer Vacancy. Those candidate who are looking Lecturer Vacancy in Assam PSC Can apply for APSC Recruitment 2017. Online application form has start from 22nd November, 2017. Interested candidate can send the application form for Assam PSC Lecturer Jobs up to the last date of 26th December, 2017.
- At first, candidate should have log on Official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Then search the notification of “PSC Assam Lecturer Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill the correctly without any mistake.
- Affix your recent passport size photo in application form.
- Then you should have recheck all given details.
- After it, attach all the self attested copy of required documents along with application form.
- Send this application form at the commission’s office during office hours.
Document To Be Send Along with Assam PSC Lecturer Application Form 2017
- Self Attested Photocopies of Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Postal Address :
Assam Public Service Commission,
Important Dates For APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – Assam PSC Job 2017-18
Advt No. 13/2017
Starting date of Filling up Application Form : 22.11.2017
Last date for Sending Hard Copy of Application Form : 26.12.2017
Important Links For APSC Recruitment 2017 – PSC Assam Lecturer Vacancy 2017
Conclusion for Assam PSC Jobs 2017 : Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for 149 Lecturer post. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Assam PSC Lecturer Jobs can apply for APSC Recruitment 2017. Last date for sending hard copy of application form for PSC Assam Lecturer Vacancy is applications 26th December, 2017. For more details, you can check official notification of Assam PSC Recruitment 2017.
Assam PSC for its Water Resources Department is hiring applicants on 40 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil). Candidates who have applied can send offline (prescribed application) form against APSC Recruitment 2017. The offline registration process is being started from 01.06.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 01.07.2017. Candidates can download apsc.nic.in 2017 AE Notification, Eligibility Criteria & How to Fill Assam PSC Application Form ? process from the official links given at the end.
About Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) :- The Department came into functioning on 01st April 1937 in accordance with provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett. The commission is responsible to organize various departmental and ministerial APSC Recruitment through out the year. Recently it has release vacancies State Engineering & Polytechnic Colleges of Assam. Now it is organizing recruitment for Water Resources Department (WRD) for 40 vacancies. Candidates who wants to apply may check the APSC Eligibility Criteria & Other Parameters from the official information given ahead.
What is the General Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2017 ? Collect Details WRD Assam AE Vacancy 2017
General Details for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 :
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Department||Water Resource Department, Assam|
|Total Post Offered||40 vacancies|
|Position To Apply For||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Application Process||Offline Mode (Prescribed format)|
|Last Date to apply offline||01.07.2017|
|Official Assam APSC Portal||apsc.nic.in|
Division of Assam APSC AE Vacancy 2017 | Bifurcation of Assistant Engineer Jobs for APSC Recruitment :
01. Open Category :- 20 posts
02. OBC/MPBC :- 13 posts
03. SC :- 01 posts
04. STP :- 03 posts
05. STH :- 03 posts
Important Dates to Submit Offline Form for APSC Assam Vacancy 2017 | APSC Offline Registration Dates :
Advertisement No. :- 06/2017
Notification Date :- 01.06.2017
Starting date to send offline application form :- 01.06.2017
Last date for depositing completely filled APSC Application Form :- 01.07.2017
Download APSC Eligibility Criteria for 40 Assistant Engineer Post | Assam PSC Education & Age Limit for 40 AE (Civil) Jobs
Education Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2017 : Applicants who wish to attend the Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2017 need to hold Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE. Applicants can check more details in apsc.nic Notice 2017.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017 for Assam WRD AE Vacancy 2017 : The minimum age of the applicants applying for APSC WRD AE Recruitment 2017 should be 21 year old. The maximum age of the applicants should be 43 year old. Age relaxation to the reserved category will be applicable as per govt. rules and regulations. The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/PWD Category will be allowed age relaxation of 05 years and applicants of Ex-Serviceman category will be allowed 02 year age relaxation.
Pay Scale APSC Recruitment 2017 : The participants on selection are entitled to have Rs 12000/- to Rs 40000/- with grade pay of Rs 5400/-.
Selection Process for Assam PSC Jobs 2017 | Method of Selection for Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2017 : If the number of application received is large then Assam Public Service Commission may conduct Scrutiny of academic records or can conduct Screening Examination (Objective Type). the details will be notified in the due course.
Application Fes for APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 : Candidates who are appearing in the APSC Assam Recruitment 2017 need to check the official notification to get all the details.
How to Apply Offline for APSC Recruitment 2017 ? How Fill Application Form for WRD Assam AE Vacancy 2017 ?
Candidates who are appearing in APSC Recruitment 2017 must check the important dates first. The offline registration process will be starting from 01.06.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 01st July 2017. Candidates who want to download APSC Assistant Engineer WRD Notification then check the official links given below.
- First Log on to APSC Official Website i.e. apsc.nic.in
- On the home page go in the Notice Board section.
- Here you will get the link to download APSC Assistant Engineering Advertisement 2017. ]
- Click on the link and read all the details. Now come back to the home page.
- At the left side of the home page you will get the link of Assam PSC AE Application Form.
- Download the prescribed application form and start filling the details.
- Provide each detail like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature.
- Submit all the details and then send it to the address given ahead.
Address to Send APSC AE Offline Application Form 2017 :
Assam Public Service Commission,
Conclusion :- APSC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource Department. Candidates can send offline application forms before 01.07.2017 to the address given above. Application Form received after last date will not consider.
Assam Public Service Commission notifies to appoint candidates with 353 vacancies of Assistant Professor and Lecturer posts. Those who are searching for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 can apply in Prescribed Format. Contenders who are going to apply can download the application form from apsc.nic.in. Last Date to send APSC Assam Application Form is on or before 27th June 2017. More information related to “How to Apply for APSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017” ? Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process is given below.
Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2017 :- APSC is recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other vacancies in the Month Of June 2017. There are total 353 vacancies in the APSC Exam Notification 2017. Only those candidates who are eligible and have a good academic record can apply. Aspirants may refer to the Assam PSC Recruitment Advertisement 2017.
Brief Details of APSC Recruitment 2017 | Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy Details 2017 :-
Department Name :- Assam Public Service Commission
Advertisement No. :- 05/2017
Total No. of Post :- 353 Vacancies
Post Available :- Assistant Professor & Lecturer
Notification Date :- 25th May 2017
Job Location :- Assam
Last Date to Apply Offline :- 27th June 2017
Official website :- apsc.nic.in
Distribution of APSC Polytechnic Department Jobs 2017 | APSC State Engineering College Vacancy 2017 Division :-
The following posts are of State Engineering Colleges, Technical and Polytechnics of Assam Department :-
- Assistant Professor (Technical):- 66 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) :- 15 Posts
- Librarian :- 1 Post
- Lecturer (Technical) :- 113 Posts
- Lecturer (Non-Technical) :- 86 Posts
- Librarian (Polytechnic) :- 11 Posts
- Senior Instructor :- 61 Posts
Important Dates For Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 | Dates to Remember for APSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017 :-
Notification Date :- 25th May 2017
Last Date To Apply :- 27th June 2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Assam APSC Bharti 2017 ? What is the Age Criteria For APSC 2017 Vacancy ?
Assam PSC department has delivered notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Other Vacancies. It is going to recruit applicants on 353 positions. Candidates must first ensure their Eligibility against APSC Recruitment Advertisement 2017. You need to confirm all the details like Education, Age, Application Fees etc. Afterwards their APSC Application Form 2017 will be accepted successfully.
What can be the Education Qualification required for Assam PSC 2017 Recruitment ?
Candidates who are going to apply for 353 post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and many other post are must check the post wise education division here. Following are the information :-
- Assistant Professor (Technical & Non-Technical) :- Candidates must have done Engineering Degree of B.E./ B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech from any recognized Institution. Or he must have awarded Master Degree as per the AICTE Guidelines. Participants must have achieved Good Academic Records with 55% of Marks.
- Lecturer (Technical & Non-Technical) :- Candidates need to have Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Engineering with First Class or Equivalent. He must have done Master Degree and Ph.D. with atleast 55% of Marks with the UGC Regulation 2009.
- Senior Instructor :- Aspirants must have done Diploma in Engineering and Electronics from an recognized AICTE Institution. He must have achieved 60% of marks with having 3 year’s of Work Experience.
What is the Age Criteria Demanded for the Assistant Professor & Polytechnics Faculty 2017 ? Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2017 ?
Age Limit of Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Senior Instructor and Librarian lie in between 21 to 43 years as on 01-01-2017. For all Categories of post refer to the Notification of APSC Recruitment 2017.
Stipend (Salary) for APSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 | Pay Scale for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Selection of candidate is made according to their respective posts for the Polytechnic Jobs that are given below :-
- Librarian :- Those candidates who applied for the post of Librarian will be offered Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6000/- as per the rules.
- Lecturer :- Pay Scale for the Lecturer post (Technical & Non-Technical) will be offered Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Scale of Rs. 6000/- if the participant has completed Master Degree.
- Senior Instructor :- Selected Candidates will be paid Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/-
What is the Selection Procedure for Assam PSC Lecturer & Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 ?
Selection of Candidate for the Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 will be based on the Written Test and Interview. The selection will be made According to their performance. Candidates can check the APSC 05/2017 Advertisement to get more details.
How to Fill Up APSC Recruitment Application Form 2017 ? What Are the Simple Steps to Apply Offline for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 ?
- At First, Visit the Official Website ‘Assam Public Service Commission’ @ apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the Notification of ‘APSC Recruitment 2017’.
- Read And Understand the Notification Carefully.
- If you are Completely Eligible for the Post you may download the APSC 2017 Lecturer Vacancy Form.
- Visit the Application Form Link.
- Fill all the Details correctly without any mistakes.
- Now affix recent passport size colored photo & signature in the application form.
- Recheck all the details in the registration form.
- Send the copy of the Application Form to its Postal Address.
Postal Address To Send APSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2017 :-
In Commission’s Officer,
Assam Public Services Commission
Conclusion :- Assam Public Service Commission has announced Assam PSC Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Professor & Lecturer Jobs 2017. There are total 353 vacancies. Participants need to send their application forms in the prescribed format before the last date 27.06.2017.
Assam Public Service Commission has announced APSC Recruitment 2017 notification for 56 Engineer Vacancy. Interested contenders may apply through offline mode. Applicants can fill registration form till the last date 06.04.2017. Those candidates who are waiting Inspector of Factories under labour vacancies may apply for Assam PSC Jobs 2017. Application Form now available on official portal and this page.
APSC Department, Assam has invited applicants for the post of Engineer and Inspector. There are total fifty six post available. Registration Process has been started from this week for APSC Exam 2017. Those contenders who are looking more details about Assam APSC Recruitment 2017 should be check below given details.
Brief Details of APSC Recruitment 2017 | PSC Assam Vacancy 2017-18
Name of Department : Assam Public Service Commission
Known as : APSC
Total no of post : 56 Vacancy
Name of Assam PSC Vacancy : Engineer and Inspector
Category : Government Jobs
Job Location : Assam
Application Mode : Online Mode
Official Portal : www.apsc.nic.in
Division of APSC Jobs 2017 :
- Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Deptt. = 02 post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Deptt. = 54 post
Impotent Date for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 | APSC AE Vacancy2017 :
APSC Advertisement No. : 21PSC/ DR-5/ 1/ 2016-2017
Notification Date : 06.03.2017
Closing Date for submission of APSC Application Form : 06.04.2017
How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2017 | PSC Assam Jobs 2017
Education Qualification For Assam PSC Engineer Vacancy 2017 : Interested participants should be done Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering for APSC Inspector Recruitment 2017. Those candidates who are interested for PSC Assam Assistant Engineer Jobs should be done bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit For APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 : Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2017 for PSC Assam Vacancy 2017-18. Age relaxation would be applicable as per 05 year for SC/ STP/ STH/ PWD category candidates. For post wist details you should check below given information.
- For Post No. 1 : Applicants age limit should not be below 23 year. Upper age limit should not be exceed 43 year for APSC Recruitment 2017.
- For Post No. 2 : Participants age limit should not be above 43 year for APSC 2017 Jobs. Contenders age limit should not less then 21 year for www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2017-18.
APSC Vacancy 2017 Pacy Scale : Those contenders who are selected for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 will be paid Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40,000/- PB- 4 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-. More information for Assam PSC AE Vacancy 2017-18 you should visit official notification.
PSC Assam Exam Fees | Application Fee : Refer to APSC Official Advertisement regarding APSC Examination Fees.
Selection Process For APSC Factory Inspector Recruitment 2017 : The selection process will be based on Written test and interview for असम पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन रिक्रूटमेंट २०१७. APSC Exam 2017 will be held on April/ May 2017. The written exam will be conduct on online mode (Screening Test). Other information you should check below given important links.
How To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017 | PSC Assam Inspector Vacancy 2017
Those applicants who are eligible or interested for असम पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन रिक्रूटमेंट 2017 can apply by offline mode on or before the last date 06.04.2017. Applying procedure, you should check below given steps.
- First of all eligible participants login official portal at www.apsc.nic.in.
- Then click on the direct recruitment section.
- Applicants should look “Advertisement No: 02/2017” and click on it.
- New page is open on you screen.
- Read full notification carefully.
- Then click on the download button.
- Fill all details correctly.
- Then affix your pass port size photo and signature.
- Send your hard copy on below given address.
- Save and take a one hard copy for future use.
Address For Sending of APSC Recruitment 2017 Application :
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
Important Links For Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2017-18 :
Click Here – APSC 2017 Recruitment Notification Pdf
Download Assam PSC Registration Form
Other Important Links :
Click Here – Assam CEE Result 2016 – Marks & Counseling
Click Here – Assam Board Result | Check 10th 12th Board Exam Result
Click Here – Assam NHPC Recruitment 2017
Click Here – Selection Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
Conclusion : Assam Public Service Commission – APSC Recruitment 2017 for 56 Assistant Engineer & Factory Inspector Officer Vacancy 2017. Applicants can send APSC Application on or before the last date 06.04.2017.