|APPSC Syllabus 2017 for Panchayat Secretary vacancy|
|APPSC Syllabus 2017 for Group II vacancy|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has rolled up notification for 1055 post. Applicant who are going to appear in Computer based exam should check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 from the official website. You can also download complete APPSC Exam Pattern PDF from the given link. Rest of the information are mention below.
What Are the Exam Details for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 ?
Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Also Known as : APPSC
Category : Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Exam date for Screening Test : 23.04.2017
APPSC Main Exam Date : 16.07.2017
Total Vacancy : 1055
Name of Post : Panchayat Secretary
Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
Know About APPSC Jobs : Recently, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification for 1055 Panchayat Raj vacancy. The application form will be available in online mode. Lots of candidate have applied for APPSC Recruitment 2017 the form from 31.12.2016 to 31.01.2017. Applicant can check the eligibility details like Qualification, selection criteria, Age Limit etc. from here. Read more…
Now, APPSC Syllabus 2017 is available on the official website. According to the notification the department will be going to conduct Screening Test in the month of April 2017. Direct link for downloading APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 is available here. You can check the other information like APPSC Syllabus and know what is the selection procedure of exam below.
Selection Criteria for APPSC Exam 2017 : In Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission examination candidate need to score good marks. The exam will be conducted in two rounds i.e. Screening Test and Main Examination. Those who qualify in the Screening test will be eligible to appear in Mains Exam. To qualify in the exam with good marks you need some study material which is available in this page. Here we have provided APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017/ Exam Pattern which help students to score good marks. In the next section we are going to read about APPSC Exam Pattern 2017.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2017 :
Are you searching for Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern 2017? No problem you are on the right platform. In this page we are providing complete information regarding APPSC Grade IV Exam Pattern. You can also download PDF for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017. Remaining information for APPSC Syllabus 2017 and Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2017 are given below.
- The APPSC Exam 2017 will consist of objective type question.
- Screening Test will be of 150 marks and time duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- There are 150 questions in screening Exam.
- Main Exam will be consist of two paper i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Both the paper will have 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Time duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- For each wrong 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
|Exam Type||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type||Screening Test||–||150||150||150|
|Main Exam||General Studies and Mental Ability (Paper I)||150||150||150|
|Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Paper II)||150||150||150|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017/ Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus :
In this section you are going to know subject wise topics of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2017. Applicant who are going to appear in the Screening Test should read the further details carefully. These information will help you to qualify the Main Exam 2017. So, download APPSC Syllabus 2017.
APPSC Grade IV Screening Test Syllabus 2017 – APPSC Exam Syllabus :
- Current Affairs – International, National & Regional
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to day to day life
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and data interpretation
- Modern India History with emphasis upon Indian National Movement
- Indian Constitution over view
- Indian Economic development since Independence
- Panchayat Raj Revolution system in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications Bifurcation
- Panchayat Raj Department of Andhra Pradesh Key Scheme
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2017 for General Studies and Mental Ability :
- National and International Events
- Current Affairs – International, National & Regional
- General Science & their relevance basics
- Modern India History
- Economic development in India
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & data Interpretation
- Geography of India with focus on AP
- Indian Constitution over view
- Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE – VIII & IX Standard)
APPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for Rural Development and Rural Areas Problem :
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj System in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of various Committees
- Panchayat Raj System Evolution in AP
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh : Role of Banks, Co – Operative and Micro Finance
- Community based Organization and covergence of Welfare Schemes
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and Administering funds received under various scheme
How To Download AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 ?
- Visit to the official website of APPSC i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus link.
- Open the AP Exam pattern 2017 PDF.
- Read the complete syllabus from the PDF.
- Click on the download button and download the PDF.
- You can also save it by Ctrl + S key.
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017
Conclusion : APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 for 1055 post. Applicant should download Exam Pattern PDF from the given link. Keep in touch with us for further update.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is holding Group II Services Competitive Exam 2016. Written Exam will held on 982 post of Executive and Non Executive cadre. Candidates who are making preparation may download APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2016 from the official site. There will be Screening Test and Main Computer Based (Online) Examination. Screening Test will be organized on 26.02.2017. Mains Online Examination will held in May, 2017. Candidates who wish to check Group II Revised Exam Pattern, APPSC Exam Syllabus English PDF may visit the official links given at the end.
Highlights of APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2017 :-
Candidates who want to get a brief overview about the APPSC Group II Recruitment 2016 or APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2016 they must read this section completely. Below we are providing the Andhra Pradesh Group II Exam Dates and Selection Process. Candidates who are taking part may fetch all the information here.
Department :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the Exam :- APPSC Group II Services Competitive Exam 2016
Total Post :- 982 vacancies
Post Name :- Group II cadre
Date of Screening Test :- 26.02.2017 (26th February)
APPSC Online Mains Examination :- 20.05.2017 & 21.05.2017 (20th and 21st May)
Group II APPSC Syllabus :- Available Now
Official website :- psc.ap.gov.in
Notification No. 18/2016, Dt. 08/11/2016 has been released against APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 for 982 post. Interested participants can apply for Executive & Non Executive Post. Online Registration process is being started from 11.11.2016 and it is going to be completed on 10th December, 2016. Applicants who have completed their registration process may now download APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016. Below we are providing you whole examination scheme and candidates who have taken part can check their Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Exam Pattern.
What Is the APPSC Group II Paper Pattern 2017 – APPSC Exam Scheme ?
|Paper I General Studies and Mental Ability||150|
|Paper-II 01. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e. History of various social and cultural movements 02. General Overview of the Indian Constitution||150|
|Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with Special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150|
01. Screening Test :- the APPSC Group II Screening Exam 2016 would be a Offline mode examination. It will be organized when no. of applicants increases by 25,000. Screening Test will be conducted on 26th February, 2016. Maximum marks for this type of test will be 150. Detailed APPSC Screening Syllabus is given below.
02. Mains Online Test :- There will be 03 important papers of 150 marks each. Examination will be conducted in the Online Mode (Computer Based). Objective Type question will be asked on the Computer. MOCK Test facility will also be provided to the participants to become familiar with Computer Based test process.
What is the APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2017 – Mains & Screening Exam APPSC Syllabi ?
APPSC Screening Exam Syllabus 2016 :-
- Current Affairs :- Issue of National and International Importance in Politics, Economics, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties
- Union and State Government
- Judicial Review
- Local Government
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Union and State Legislature
- Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Government
- Economic Development of India
APPSC Mains Exam Syllabus 2016 :-
1. General Studies and Mental Ability (Paper I) :-
- Events of National and International Important
- Current Affairs- International, National and Regional
- General Science and it application to the day to day life.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives. 6. Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data Interpretation.
2. Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (Paper II) (Section I) :-
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Various Kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D
- Advent of European-Trade Center-Andhra under Company
- Origin and Growth of Andhra Movement
- Events leading to the formation of Andhra Pradesh State
3. General Overview of the Indian Constitution (Section-II) :-
- Nature of the Indian Constitution-Constitutional Development
- Structure and Functions of Indian Government
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and states
3. Planning in India and Indian Economy (Paper III) :-
- Planning in Indian Economy and present states
- Indian Economic Policies
- Availability of Natural Resources and Development
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and Measurement of Growth
- National Incomes
Conclusion :- APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2017 for the 982 post of Non Executive & Executive cadre. Screening and Mains Online Exam will held in Februarys and May 2017. APPSC Syllabus is available now.