|APPSC Jobs 2017 for 100 Post|
|AP Panchayat Secretary Bharti 2017 for 1055 Post|
|APPSC Vacancy 2017 for 361 Post|
|APPSC Recruitment 2017 for 611 Post|
Dear contender, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Jobs 2017 Notification on the official site. It is inviting applicants to apply for 100 Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) vacancies. Eligible or Interested applicants may apply through online mode for APPSC Recruitment 2017. Last date to send online application forms is 30.01.2017. Candidates can check Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification, Eligibility Criteria from the official links given at the end.
Andhra Pradesh PSC has declared dates or APPSC HWO Exam 2017. APPSC 2017 Main Exam will be held on 21.09.2017. Other information regarding Latest APPSC Notification you can click on the important links given below. Applicants should go through this page for Education qualification, Age limit, Pay Scale, Application fee and selection process etc..
- Brief Detail for APPSC Jobs 2017 | APPSC B.C Welfare Gr II Jobs 2017 :-
- What is the Last Date to Apply for AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 ?
- Details of APPSC Recruitment 2017 :-
- Quick View for APPSC Recruitment 2017 Details :
Brief Detail for APPSC Jobs 2017 | APPSC B.C Welfare Gr II Jobs 2017 :-
Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
APPSC Sub Department :- A.P.B.C. Welfare Subordinate Services
Also known as : APPSC
Job category : Govt. Jobs
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Name of Post : Hostel Welfare Officer Vacancy Grade 2
No. of Post : 100 Post
Apply Mode : Online Mode
APPSC Official Portal : www.psc.ap.gov.in
Division of APPSC 2017 Vacancy
- Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Male) : 51 post
- Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Female) : 49 post
Important Date for APPSC HWO Gr II Recruitment 2017 | APPSC 2017 Vacancy :
Advertisement no. : 37/ 2016
Notification Date : 30.12.2016
Starting Date for Submission of APPSC Application Form : 31.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of APPSV Online Application : 30.01.2017
Date of APPSC Screening Test : 11.06.2017
APPSC Main Exam 2017 Date : 21.09.2017
Am I Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Jobs 2017 ? APPSC HWO Group 2 Recruitment 2017 :-
Education Qualification for A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services Jobs :
Contender should be competed Graduation with B.Ed, or it’s equivalent qualification from any recognized University for APPSC Jobs 2017.
Age Limit For AP HWO GR II Vacancy | APPSC 100 Hostel Welfare Officer Jobs : Applicants age limit should be minimum 18 year and maximum age limit should be 42 year as on 01.07.2016 for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Jobs 2017. Age relaxation would be applicable as per 05 year for SC/ ST category or 10 year for Physically Handicapped persons. More detail regarding Age limitation refer to official notification.
Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 | APPSC 2017 Jobs : Those candidates who are selected for Hostel Welfare Officer Vacancy 2017 will be paid Rs. 24,440/- – Rs. 71,510/- per month. for more details you can visit the official APPSC Advertisement 2017.
APPSC Application Fee 2017 | APPSC Exam Fee 2017 : Those participants who are belonging General/ OBC category need to pay Rs. 250/- + Rs. 80/- (Processing Fee) for A.P. B.C Welfare Gr II Vacancy 2017. Those candidates who are belonging to reserve category need to pay only Rs. 80/- (Processing Fess).
Selection Process for APPSC HWO Recruitment 2017 | APPSC Bharti 2017 : The selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test and Main Exam for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for APPSC Hostel Officer Recruitment 2017 | APPSC 100 Hostel Welfare Officer Vacancy :-
Those applicants who are searching Latest Govt Job 2017 in Andhra Pradesh such candidates can apply for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer HWO Vacancy 2017. Interested applicants can apply online before the last date 30.01.2017. You should follow below given steps as per the APPSC Jobs 2017 Notification.
- First of all eligible applicants log in official portal at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates should search “ APPSC Notification 2017“ and click on it.
- Then click on the “ Notification No. 37/2016, Dt. 30/12/2016 – Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Male & Female) in A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services (General Recruitment)”.
- Then read full notification.
- If you are eligible then click on the “ Apply Online “ link.
- Then candidates fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Recheck all detail after filling application form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important links for APPSC Jobs 2017 | APPSC B.C Welfare Gr II Vacancy 2017 :
Click Here – APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
Click Here – APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
You May Also Check :-
Click Here – APPSC Syllabus 2017 – APPSC Panchayat Secretary & Group 2 Exam Pattern
Click Here – APPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2027 Panchayat Secretary, Dy Surveyor Post
Click Here – APPSC AEE Admit Card 2016 – AP Assistant Executive Engineers Hall Ticket
Click Here – APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017
Conclusion : APPSC Jobs 2017 for Andhra Pradesh PSC for 100 Hostel Welfare Officer Vacancy. Candidates can submit application form on or before the last date 30.01.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has rolled out notification for AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017. Candidates who wish to apply Online for 1055 Panchayat Secretary post can check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Bharti 2017 notification. Registration process is being started from 31.12.2016. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 31.01.2017. Participants who are interested to apply must visit APPSC Official Portal https://www.psc.ap.gov.in. AP Panchayat Raj Screening Test will be organized on 23.04.2017.
What is the Last Date to Apply for AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 ?
Department :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Abbreviation :- APPSC
Recruitment Type :- (General Recruitment)
Sub Department :- AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Total Post :- 1055 vacancies
Name of the Post :- Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV)
Official APPSC Portal :- https://psc.ap.gov.in
Important Dates for APPSC 1055 Panchayat Secretary Bharti 2017 :-
Notification No. :- 29/2016
APPSC Advertisement Date :- 27.12.2016
APPSC Recruitment online form submission process :- 31.12.2016
Last date for submitting the AP Panchayat Raj Online form :- 31.01.2017
Date of Screening Examination :- 23.04.2017
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Main Exam Date :- 16.07.2017
AP Panchayat Secretary Pay Scale :- Rs 16,400 to Rs 49, 870 will granted to the participants who gets selected on the AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017. For more information like APPSC Eligibility Criteria, Panchayat Secretary Selection Process participants can check the details given below.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017 / APPSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Candidates who are interested to apply may send their application forms after reading the below mentioned terms and conditions. Applicants first ensure their Education, Age etc. and then they need to pay the application money towards AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017.
Education Qualification for Panchayat Secretary Post :-
Applicants who are attending the APPSC Recruitment 2017 must have passed Graduation from any recognized university or institute. Degree should be recognized from University Grant Commission (UGC). Applicants who wish to get more details can check AP Panchayat Secretary Bharti Notification 2017.
Age Limit for 1055 Panchayat Secretary AP Govt. Jobs :-
The participants should be minimum 18 year old and maximum age of the applicants should be 42 year old. Age will be calculated as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation to the applicants will be applicable as per AP Govt. Rules and Regulations. As per G.O. M.s No. 396 General Administration (Ser A) Dept., dated 05.11.2016 the upper age limit is extended to 42 year from 34 year.
Application Fees for APPSC Vacancy 2017 :- Participants need to pay Rs 250/- as application process fees and Rs 80/- towards APPSC Exam 2017 Fees. On the other hand the amount of Rs 80/- is exempted for the category SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Serviceman. Applicants can pay the application fees through Payment Gateway or NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Fees once paid will not be refundable.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Selection Process :-
Applicants need to appear in the Screening Test and then in APPSC Main Examination 2017. Those who qualifies the minimum passing marks will be selected on 1055 Panchayat Secretary Post. Applicants should prepare hard and must read the AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017.
How to Apply for AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 | APPSC Panchayati Raj Jobs 2017 ?
Candidates who are attending the APPSC Screening/ Main Exam 2017 need to Apply Online. Candidates who are interested to apply must send their application forms before 30th January 2017. Participants can follow the below mentioned simple steps to download AP Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017.
- Log on the official site of AP Panchayat Raj at https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page check the AP Panchayat Secretary Notification link.
- Click on the link and read all the details carefully. Then go to the Apply Online.
- Fill up all the details like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo and signature.
- Make payment of the application fees and then submit all the details.
- Note down the ID and Password on successful completion.
Conclusion :- AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 for the post of 1055 Panchayat Secretary vacancies. Candidates can submit the online application forms before 30.01.2017. Participants can get details from the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC 2017).
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released recruitment notification for filling up 279 post of Dy Surveyor, Surveyor & Assistant Architecture Draftsman, 82 post of other Civil Assistant Surgeon, Inspector of Factories, Technical Assistant (Geophysics) & Technical Assistant in A.P Mining Subordinate Service. This is good opportunity for those candidate who are searching Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible and interested candidate can apply online for APPSC Recruitment 2017. Starting date of filling up online application form is 23.12.2017. Candidate can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy till the last date 22.01.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as AP PSC. In recently the organization has published notification for Dy Surveyor, Surveyor, Technical Assistant & Civil Assistant Surgeon vacancy. Here is news for those candidate who searching Civil Assistant Surgeon & Technical Assistant Vacancy in AP PSC. Interested candidate can submit application form for APPSC Recruitment 2017. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process can visit official website of Andhra Pradesh PSC. Some details are available here.
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Name of Organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Also Known As : APPSC
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Total Vacancy : 361
Vacancy Name : Dy Surveyor, Technical Assistant
Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Vacancy 2017 Details :
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant Architecture Draftsman||07 Post||Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/-.|
|3.||Deputy Surveyor||259 Post|
|4.||Technical Assistant in A.P Mining Subordinate Services||36 Post||Rs. 23,100/- to Rs. 69, 990/-.|
|5.||Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||13 Post||Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87, 130/-.|
|6.||Inspector of Factories||05 Post||Rs. 42,490/- to Rs. 96,110/-.|
|7.||Civil Assistant Surgeon||24 Post||Rs. 40,270/- to Rs. 93,780/-.|
|8.||Fisheries Development of Officers||04 Post||Rs. 29,760/- to Rs. 80,930/-.|
|Total Vacancy||361 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Education Qualification for APPSC Recruitment 2017 : Candidate should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for APPSC Dy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 :
- For APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy : Candidate should have done M.B.B.S Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized University under the Indian Medical Council Act.
- For APPSC Inspector of Factories : Candidate should have posses Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or Industrial Engineering of University incorporated by or under Central Act.
- For APPSC Dy Surveyor Vacancy : Candidate should have take National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draftsman (Civil) Trade two year course in Surveying from any Industrial Training Institute.
- For Technical Assistant Vacancy : Candidate should have done B.Sc Degree in Geology from any recognized University of India.
- For Technical Assistant (Geophysics) Vacancy : Candidate must have Degree in M.Sc or M. Tech or it’s equivalent in Geophysics from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit For APPSC Dy Surveyor Vacancy : Candidate age should be in between from 18 years to 42 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation in upper limit is applicable 05 year for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for Ex-Servicemen candidate.
Application Fee for APPSC Jobs 2017 : Candidate who are applying for APPSC Dy Surveyor Jobs they should have pay application fee of Rs. 250/- and examination fee of Rs. 80/- through online Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit & Debit Card only.
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 : Candidate will be selected for APPSC Jobs on the basis of Screening Test/ Main Examination, Computer Based Test, Mock Test, Written Examination, Verification & Interview.
How To Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Dy Surveyor Jobs :-
Those candidate who are looking for APPSC Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply online for Dy Surveyor & Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy of APPSC Recruitment 2017. To apply for Dy Surveyor & Technical Assistant vacancy, you should have submit application form through online mode by using mentioned procedure :
- First of all, you should log on APPSC Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then check the notification of “APPSC Bharti 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- After it, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Then upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature in application form.
- Recheck all details.
- After it, you should have deposit fee through online Payment Gateway using Debit/ Credit Card.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Take the print out of “APPSC Application Form”.
Important dates for AP PSC Bharti 2017
Notification date : 17.12.2016
Starting date for Apply Online : 23.12.2017
Last date for for Apply Online : 22.01.2017
Last date for Submission of Fee : 22.01.2017
Main Examination Date : 03.03.2017
Important links for APPSC Recruitment 2017
Advertisement Notification of APPSC Assistant Architecture Draftsman & Surveyor Vacancy
Advertisement Notification of APPSC Technical Assistant Vacancy
Advertisement Notification of AP PSC Technical Assistant (Geophysics) Vacancy
Advertisement Notification of AP PSC Factory Inspector Vacancy
Advertisement Notification of APPSC Civil Surgeon Vacancy
Advertisement Notification of APPSC Fisheries Development Officers Vacancy
Conclusion : APPSC Recruitment 2017 has issued for filling up 361 vacancy of Dy Surveyor, Technical Assistant (Geophysics), Civil Assistant Surgeon etc. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for APPSC Jobs can submit application form through online on or before the last date 22.01.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting eligible candidate for the recruitment of Lecturer and other vacancy. Candidate can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017 on 611 vacancy. You can check the eligibility details from the Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification. Last date to fill Online application form is 28.01.2017. Applicant can check rest of the information from this page.
Quick View for APPSC Recruitment 2017 Details :
Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Popularly Known as : APPSC
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Total No. of Post : 611
Name of Vacancy : various post
Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Clinical Psychologist : 02 Post
- Lecturers : 504 Post
- Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. : 95 Post
- Assistant Director in A.P. Economics and Statistical Service : 08 Post
- Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground water Service : 02 Post
Important dates for APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017 :
APPSC Notification date : 23.12.2016 & 27.12.2016
Advertisement No. : 25/2016 to 28/2016 & 30/2016
Starting date for Online Registration : 29.12.2016
Last date for Online Registration : 28.01.2017
Last date for Submission of Fee : 28.01.2017
Am I Eligible To Apply For APPSC Recruitment 2017 ?
APPSC Lecturer Jobs Qualification : Candidate who are going to appear in APPSC Exam 2017 should check the below given details.
- APPSC Clinical Psychologist Jobs : Candidate should have degree in M.A. Psychology or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute. You should have also done P.G. Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology.
- APPSC Lecturers post : Applicant should have academic score with 55% marks or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- APPSC Asst Statistical Officer Vacancy : Student should have Bachelors degree with Statics as one of its Compulsory subject and Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Computer Science as its optional subject.
- APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment : You should have done Post Graduation in relevant subject or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- APPSC Assistant Chemist Jobs : Applicant should have completed M.Sc. degree in Chemistry subject from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for APPSC Vacancy : Candidate age should be in between 18 years to 42 years as on 01.07.2016 for APPSC Lecturer Jobs 2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 & 03 years for SC/ ST & OBC category.
Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment : Applicant check the post wise monthly salary details for APPSC Recruitment 2017 below.
- APPSC Clinical Psychologist post : After the selection in Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 candidate will be paid Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87, 130/- per month.
- APPSC Lecturers Jobs : Candidate will be paid Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6000/- per month.
- APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Vacancy : Rs. 24, 440/- to Rs. 71, 510/- will be paid to shortlisted candidate.
- APPSC Assistant Director Jobs : Those who will be selected in APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 will be paid Rs. 37, 100/- to Rs. 91, 450/- as a monthly income.
- APPSC Assistant Chemist post : Those who are going to appear in APPSC Jobs 2017 will be paid Rs. 31, 460/- to Rs. 84, 970/- per month.
Application Fee for APPSC Jobs 2017 :
- Post No. 1, 2, 4 & 5 : Candidate other than SC/ ST/ BC/ PH & Ex – Servicemen category should pay Rs. 250/- and Examination fee of Rs. 120/-.
- Post No. 3 : General & OBC category candidate should pay processing fee of Rs. 250/- and Examination Fee of Rs. 80/-. There is no fee for those candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH & Ex – Servicemen.
Selection Criteria for APPSC Assistant Director Vacancy :
- Post No. 2 : Candidate selection will be made on the basis of Screening test and Computer based Online Examination. Those who will be selected in Screening test will be called for Online Test. On the basis of Merit list candidate will be able to join APPSC Jobs 2017.
- Remaining Post : On the basis of Written examination and Oral Test/ Interview candidate selection will be made for APPSC Recruitment 2017.
Procedure To Fill APPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form :
- Log onto Official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on APPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Open APPSC Notification and read all the information carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link and proceed to further steps.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- Then after check all the mentioned information correctly.
- Click on the Submit button and take a print out of the Application form.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Download APPSC Clinical Psychologist Recruitment 2017
Download APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Download APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017
Download APPSC Assistant Director Notification 2017
Download APPSC Assistant Chemist Notification 2017
Apply Online for APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017
Conclusion : APPSC Recruitment 2017 for 611 Lecturer, Assistant Director and other post. Applicant should submit APPSC Vacancy 2017 application form on or before the last date i.e. 28.01.2017.