Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has released notification for 94 post of Trainee Assistant Engineer. Candidate who are waiting for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 should apply now. You can check the Eligibility Criteria from the official website. The online application form will be available from 06.03.2017. Interested applicant should fill apgenco.gov.in AE Jobs 2017 application form up to the last date i.e. 05.04.2017. Other information are given in APGENCO Notification 2017 -18.
Fresh Update [07.03.2017] : The apply online link for APGENCO Recruitment is available now. Candidate who are waiting to apply for APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 may check all the information from Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited website. Link to to apply online is provided at the end of the page. Candidate should go through this page for further update.
About Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited : APGENCO is one of the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh. RTo fulfill the requirements of Andhra Pradesh it contributes 41% of the total energy. The goal of AP Power Generation Corporate Limited is to be the best utility in the Country and in the world. Recently, the department has released APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Notification for Assistant engineers 2017. This is the great opportunity for those candidate who are searching for Andhra Pradesh Jobs. Remaining information like monthly salary details, AP GENCO Age Limit and others are given in the next section.
What Are the Details for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 ?
Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
Also Known by : APGENCO
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 94
Name of APGENCO Vacancy : Trainee Assistant Engineer
Official website : www.apgenco.gov.in
Division of Vacancy :
- General Recruitment : 78 Post
- Limited Recruitment : 16 Post
Trade Wise AP GENCO AE Vacancy 2017 :
- Electrical : 44 Post
- Mechanical : 26 Post
- Civil : 18 Post
- Electronics : 06 Post
Important dates for APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 :
APGENCO AE Notification date : 03.03.2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 06.03.2017
Last date for Online Registration : 05.04.2017
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam Date : 23.04.2017
Eligibility Criteria for APGENCO Recruitment 2017/ apgenco.gov.in Asst Engineer Jobs
Education Qualification for APGENCO Jobs : Applicant should have completed B.E./ B.Tech./ A.M.I.E. in concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute. To know more information about APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 you can check the notification.
Age Limit for APGENCO Vacancy : Applicant age should be maximum 42 years for APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 as on 01.03.2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST/ BC category and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidate.
Pay Scale for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 | APGENCO AE Salary :
After the selection in APGENCO Jobs 2017 candidate will be paid Rs. 41155 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 63600/-.
Application Fee for APGENCO AE Jobs 2017 | Apply Online 94 APGENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancy Registration Fee :
Candidate who are going to Apply for 94 AP GENCO Asst Engineer Vacancy should pay the fee through payment gateway. Fee once paid will not be refundable. You can check the details of fee submission below.
- OC Category : Candidate should pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for APGENCO AE Vacancy 2017.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ PWD Category : Applicant should pay Rs. 150/- at the time of filling Andhra Pradesh APGENCO application form.
- Other State Candidate : Rs. 500/- will be paid by the candidate at the time of fee submission.
Selection Procedure for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 | AP Power Generation Corporation Ltd Jobs :
Candidate selection for APGENCO 2017 Recruitment will be made on the basis of Written Examination. Rest of the information are given in APGENCO Notification 2017 – 18.
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
The Power Generation Corporation Andhra Pradesh has released APGENCO 2017 Notification for 94 post. As per the Advertisement selection of the candidate will depend on written exam. The question will be come from core academic curriculum in Section A. In Section B the paper will be set on Analytical Aptitude. Minimum qualifying marks in written test according to category are given below.
- OCs category : 40%
- BCs Category : 35%
- SCs/ STs/ Physically Challenged Category : 30%.
How To Fill APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form ?
- Log onto the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited i.e. www.apgnco.gov.in.
- From the Circular/ Memos section click on “Notification for Trainee Assistant Engineers Recruitment for Engineering Graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil” link.
- Open APGENCO AE Notification and read all the information carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply the click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the required details like candidate name, dob, address etc.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After completing all the formalities recheck the complete details.
- Click on the submit button and submit APGENCO jobs 2017 Application Form.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it with you.
- Note ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion : APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for 94 Assistant Engineer Vacancy. Applicant should submit APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Online application form before the last date i.e. 05.04.2017.