Dear applicants, Allahabad High Court is organizing written examination on 409 vacancies of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) post. Candidates who are appearing in the selection process may download their Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus from the official site. Written Examination dates are not yet uploaded on the AHC 2016-17 Portal. But an estimation says that ARO & RO Exam 2017 will held in January 2017 at various center. Applicants who have applied can check AHC Exam Pattern, RO & ARO Exam Syllabus from the official links given below.
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment||Allahabad High Court Syllabus||Allahabad High Court Admit Card|
Download Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus Online :-
Department :- Allahabad High Court
Total Vacancy :- 409 post
Name of the Post :- Review Officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
Exam Name :- AHC RO & ARO Examination 2017
Tentative Date of Examination :- January 2017
Availability of Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2017 :- Available Now
Official Portal for Allahabad High Court (AHC) :- www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Applicants who are appearing in the examination should note down that they are first required to complete their registration process. They are required to send online application forms against Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016. After this they will get enrolled for 409 RO & ARO Jobs. Last date for submission of completely filled application form is different for both vacancies. Registration for RO Jobs will end on 15.12.2016. Registration process for ARO Vacancy will end on 02.12.2016. Candidates who are taking part must download the Allahabad High Court Exam Syllabus to make good preparation.
Below we are mentioning the whole selection process in detail. Applicants should check the examination stages, Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus 2017 below. Exam Pattern helps participants to get idea about No. of Questions asked in the examination and Marks distribution for each questions.
Fetch Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern 2017 – AHC RO & ARO Paper Scheme :-
AHC Selection Process :- There will be two stage selection process for the participants. Stage I will hold Objective Type Test and Stage II will hold Computer Knowledge Test. Final Merit List for the participants will be obtained by the candidates in the written examination Objective Type Test and Computer Knowledge Test. Rest of the Allahabad High Court Exam Scheme is given below. Please read the whole article carefully.
01. Stage I & Stage II:- In Stage 1 there will be 200 questions of 200 marks. Duration of Exam will be 150 minutes and there shall be no negative marking. In Stage II the grand total for this phase will be 50 marks. Duration of AHC Exam will be 15 minutes. Applicants will be given a text in English of approx. 500 words. Participants will be asked to reproduce (type) the same on the Computer and in same format .
|Stage I||Written Examination (200 MCQs Type Questions)|
Time :02 Hours & 30 Minutes (Objective Type Test on OMR Answer Sheet
|History of India|
|Indian National Movement|
|Indian Polity, Economic and Culture|
|Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade|
|Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in India Context)|
|World Geography & Geography and Resources of India|
|Current National and International Important Events|
|Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh|
|Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level|
|Elementary Knowledge of Computers|
|Stage II||Time : 15 minutes||Computer Knowledge Test||50|
Check Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus :-
After checking the exam scheme the participants should check the subject wise Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Syllabus from the official site or from here. Candidates should prepare each and every topic carefully but special weightage should be given chapters related with India and its components. Below we have discussed some major topics which should be prepared by the candidates with proper attention.
AHC General Science Syllabus :-
- Physics Topics :- Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light, Lenses concepts, Dispersion of Light, Interference of Light, Polarization.
- Thermodynamics Concepts :- Heat and Thermodynamics, Basic Concepts, (Relation Between Different Scales of temperature), Expansion of Solids, Liquids and Gases, Transmission of Heat, Concepts relating to Gases, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Specific Heat of Gases
- Mechanics :- Time, Speed and Distance, Related Problems, Fluid Mechanics.
- Electricity :- Concepts of Electric Field, Potential and capacity, Ohms Laws and Related Day to Day Life Examples, Heating Effects of Current, Thermo EMF, Electro-Magnetism, Alternating Current, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Modern Physics
- Other Topics :- Photo-electric Effect, Direction related problems, Projectile Problems, Structure of Atom, Radio Activity etc.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus for History of India :-
- Sources of Indian History : Religious (Vedic, Buddhism, Jainism, Sangam), Non-Religious (Social, Political, Economic etc.
- Literature :- Vedas Vidi to Know, Shruti to Hear, Verbal Transmission
- Buddhist Literature
- Jain Literature
- Sangam Literature
- Foreigner’s Account
Indian National Movement – AHC Exam Syllabus :-
- The Rowlet Act, Jallianwala Bagh Massacre and Khilafat Movement
- The Non- Cooperation Movement (1920-1922)
- Swaraj Party and Simon Commission ( 1927)
- Nehru Report (1928) and Civil Disobedience Movement (1930-1934)
- The Dandi March and the Round Table Conference
- The Poona Act, The Second World War and National Movement
- The Individual Satyagrah and Cripps Mission
- Quit India Movement (1942-1944) and the Indian National Army
- The Cabinet Mission (1946)
- The Mountbatten Plan and the Indian Independence Act 1947
Indian Polity, Economic and Culture – Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus 2017 :-
- Lengthiest Written Constitution of the World
- Parliamentary Form of Government
- Federal Polity with a Unitary Spirit
- Rigid as well as Flexible Constitution
- Secular State
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of state Policy
Applicants who are interested to download the whole (subject wise) Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2017 then they are required visit the following below mentioned links. Candidates can check the official links mentioned below to download the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus.
Conclusion :- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Syllabus for 409 vacancies. Exam will held in the month of January 2017 (tentative). Allahabad High Court Syllabus Available Now.