National Law University Delhi has released All India Law Entrance Test Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF on the official website. Applicant should go through AILET Syllabus 2017 PDF for better preparation. By reading AILET Exam Syllabus you can cover all the topics of B.A.LL.B., L.L.M. & Ph.D. Programmes. As per NLU Delhi Notification the Entrance Exam for AILET 2017 will be organized on the given date i.e. 07 May 2017. Other information like AILET 2017 Exam Dates, Sample Papers etc. are given in the next section.
What Are the Exam Details of AILET Syllabus 2017/ NLU Delhi Exam Pattern 2017 ?
University Name : National Law University
Also Known as : NLU Delhi
Exam Type : All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
Written Exam will be Conducted on : 07.05.2017
AILET 2017 Admit Card Download date : 14.04.2017
Admission for : B.A.LL.B., L.L.M. & Ph.D.
NLU AILET Syllabus : Available
Official Website : www.nludelhi.ac.in
AILET Application Form 2017 Bifurcation | Delhi NLU Admissions Highlight :
AILET 2017 Notification for B.A.LL.B., L.L.M. & Ph.D. Courses has released on 03.01.2017. Candidate who want to apply for NLU Delhi Entrance Exam 2017 should check the AILET Eligibility Details from this page. The Delhi AILET Online Form will be filled from 03.01.2017 to 07.04.2017. From the following section you can check AILET Syllabus 2017/ nludelhi.ac.in Pattern PDF.
Now, National Law University Delhi will conduct ALL India Law Entrance Test in May 2017. Participant who have filled the Online form should check AILET Exam Syllabus either from the official website or from this page. NLU Delhi Exam Pattern 2017 in PDF format is also provided at the bottom of the page. In the next section we have explained about NLU AILET Exam Pattern 2017.
Collect Information of AILET 2017 Pattern PDF | Delhi NLU Exam Pattern 2017
All India Law Entrance Test Exam will be conducted in offline mode. Aspirants who are going to appear in NLU Delhi 2017 Exam should check Is there negative marking in AILET 2017, how many marks you have to score in AILET NLU Entrance Test. If you want to download AILET Pattern 2017 then go to the end of the page and click on the Delhi NLU 2017 Exam Pattern download link.
- In AILET Exam there are total 150 marks questions.
- As per AILET Exam Pattern 2017 question will be of objective type.
- Each question consist of four options from which candidate have to mark any one right answer.
- Total time duration of Delhi NLU Exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The Paper of ALL India Law Entrance Test will be divided in 5 sections.
- To solve the questions in given time it is important for the candidate to be aware of complete topics of AILET 2017. So, that we have provided Exam Pattern PDF for AILET Delhi 2017.
- To qualify the NLU University Exam applicant have to read the subjects like English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning & Elementary Mathematics.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Written Test||English||35||1 hour 30 minutes|
Is there negative marking in AILET 2017 Exam ?
The answer for your question is yes. In AILET 2017 Exam one marks will be allotted for each right answer. If the participant mark any wrong answer, then 0.25 marks will be deleted from the same question. According to National Law University Delhi, the highest marks in All India Law Entrance Test is 117 and the lowest mark is 3. So, prepare well for AILET Exam Offline by downloading the AILET 2017 Syllabus PDF.
Get AILET Syllabus 2017 – NLU All India Law Entrance Test Exam Syllabus 2017
Are you searching for AILET Syllabus 2017/ nludelhi.ac.in Exam Syllabus for B.A.LL.B., L.L.M. & Ph.D. Admissions? You are on the right place. In this page we have showed all the topics which is offered by National Law University Delhi. To prepare better for AILET 2017 Exam to score good marks in NLU Delhi Exam applicant need to read well. You have to download the PDF of AILET Exam Syllabus 2017. For your convenience we have provided all the information ahead.
AILET Syllabus 2017 PDF for English | NLU Delhi Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- Idioms and Phrases
- Jumble Words and Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Choosing Correct Word
NLU Delhi Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge | AILET Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- Current Affairs
- General Science
Delhi AILET 2017 Syllabus for Legal Aptitude | AILET NLU Syllabus :
- Study of Law
- Research Aptitude
- Problem Solving Ability
AILET Syllabus for Reasoning | NLU Delhi Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- Logical Argument
- Logical Conclusion
- Pattern Identification
- Fact Inference Judgement
- Blood Relations
- Conditional Syllogism
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Assumptions
- Binary Logic
- Assertion Reasoning
- Logical Action
AILET Exam Syllabus 2017 for Elementary Mathematics | NLU Delhi Exam Syllabus :
- Number System (H.C.F. & L.C.M.)
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
How To Download PDF of AILET Syllabus 2017/ NLU Delhi Exam Pattern 2017 ?
- Log onto National Law University website i.e. www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Click on Notification AILET 2017 link and proceed to further page.
- In the next page click on Structure of Paper link.
- Open AILET Syllabus and read the given details.
- If you want to save the NLU Delhi AILET Pattern 2017 then click on download button.
- Due to some problem if you face any problem in downloading purpose then use the another way i.e. Ctrl + S Key.
Conclusion : AILET Syllabus 2017 is available to download. Interested candidate should check AILET Exam Pattern 2017 and download the PDF from the above link.