Indian Air Force has released latest notification for AIR Force Common Admission Test 2016. Interested candidate can apply for Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches. Those candidate who are willing to fill AFCAT Notification 2017 application form should check eligibility details. The registration form will be filled from 03.12.2016 to 29.12.2016. Remaining information are given below.
Fresh Update as on 30.01.2017 :- Dear Applicants Indian Air Force is holding AFCAT and EKT Examination on Commissioned Officer Flying & Ground Duty branches. Written Test will be conducted on 26.02.2017. Participants who are appearing in the examination may download AFCAT EKT Admit Card 2017 Here.
Check Information for AFCAT Notification 2017 :
Name of Organization : Indian Air Force
Exam Name : AIR Force Common Admission Test 2017
Also Known as : AFCAT
Type of Job : Govt (Under Ministry of Defence, Govt of India)
Name of Vacancy : Commissioned Officers
- Flying Branch : No. 203/18F/SSC/M &W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
- Technical Branch : No. 202/18T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men) & No. 202/18T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
- Ground Duty Branch : No. 202/18G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men) & No. 202/18G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
Important dates for AFCAT Notification 2017 :
Notification date : 02.12.2016
Advertisement No. : 01/2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 03.12.2016
Last date for Online Registration : 29.12.2016
Written Exam date for AFCAT 1 Notification : 26.02.2017
Date of Commencement of Training : January 2018
Quick View for AFCAT Notification 2017 Eligibility Details :-
Education Qualification For AFCAT Exam : Those candidate who are going to fill AFCAT 1 application form should check the below given details.
- For Flying Branch : Candidate should have done Graduation (Minimum three year Degree Course) in any discipline from recognized University. You should have passed Intermediate/ B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks for AIR Force Flying Branch jobs.
- For Technical Branch : Candidate should have done Graduation (Minimum four year Degree Course) / Integrated Post Graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India.
- Ground Duty Branches : Candidate should have posses Graduation with 60% marks or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit For AFCAT 2016 : Branch wise age criteria are given below. Eligible candidate should go through it.
- For Flying Branch : Candidate age should be in between 20 years to 24 years as on 01.01.2018.
- For Technical & Ground Duty Branches : Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum age should be 26 years as on 01.01.2018
Pay Scale for AIR Force Job : Candidate will be paid Pay Band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- per month along with Grade Pay, Military Service Pay and other allowance for Flying Officers. After the training the selected candidate will be paid monthly salary along with transport allowance as mentioned below :
- AFCAT Flying Branch : Applicant will be paid emoluments of Rs. 82,050/- after the training.
- Technical Branch : Candidate will be paid monthly salary of Rs. 71,550/- for AIR Force Vacancy.
- Ground Duty Branches : Rs. 68,550/- will be paid to those candidate who will be placed in AIR Force Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process For AFCAT : Candidate selection for AIR Force jobs will be based on AFCAT/ EKT. Those who qualify in this will be called for further test at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar & Varanasi. Applicant have to three stages which are as follows.
- Intelligence Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test & Interview
How To Apply for AFCAT Notification 2017 Application Form ?
- Candidate should log on Official website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Then you should read notification & check eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then click on “Candidate Login”.
- Fill the required details in the AFCAT application form.
- After that, you should upload passport size photo & signature.
- Now click on “Submit” Button and keep hard copy with you.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
You may Also Check :
CLick here to Check AFCAT 2016 Admit Card News
Conclusion : AFCAT Notification 2017 for Flying Branch, Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch. Applicant should submit Indian Air Force Online application form on or before the last date i.e. 29.12.2016.