Hello Friends Are you searching AFCAT 2017 Notification ? If yes, here is information for you. Indian Air Force has released notification for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) –02/2017 for courses commencing in July, 2018 for grant of Short Services Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC)/ Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches. Those applicant wish to join India Air Force can fill the form for AFCAT Exam 2017. Starting date for filling up online application form is 03rd June, 2017. Eligible and interested applicant can submit the application form on or before the last date 29th June, 2017.
AFCAT 2017 Notification : Indian Air Force is inviting online applications from male & female candidates to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying Branch, General Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch. This is a good opportunity for candidate who want to make career in Indian Air Force. Candidate who meet eligibility criteria for IAF Flying Officer Jobs can apply for AFCAT Exam 2017. To know about details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Procedure of Indian Air Force Flying Officer Jobs, you can check AFCAT Notification 2017. Notification link is available below.
Short Details for AFCAT 2017 Notification / Join Indian Air Force
Organization Name : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Exam Type : Air Force Common Admission Test 2017
Also Known As : AFCAT 2017
Official website : www.careerairforce.nic.in
Name of Post : Commissioned Officers
- Flying Branch – (204/18F/ SSC/ M & W)
- Ground Duty (Technical) – (203/18T/PC/M 203/18T/SSC / M & W)
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
3. Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – (203/18G/PC/M 203/18G/SSC / M & W)
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2017
Indian Air Force is inviting applications from Male & Female candidate to join Indian Air Force for Commissioned Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) & Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches. Those applicant who wish to join Indian Air Force can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2017. Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Application fee & Selection Process of AFCAT 2017 are given below :
AFCAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria : Those applicant who wants to join Indian Air Force as a Commissioned Officers in Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
- For Flying Branch : Candidate should have done Graduation with a minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University. You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech (For Year Degree) Course from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch : Candidate should have have passed in 10+2 (Physics & Mathematics) with a minimum of 60 % marks and four year degree graduation/ integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University. Candidate should have also clear in Sections A and B examination of Association Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduation membership examination of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with 60 % marks in disciplines : Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering / Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering etc.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch : Candidate should have done Graduation Degree/ B. Com Degree/ MBA/ MCA or MA/ M.Sc degree in English/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics / International relations/ Defence Studies/ Psychology/ Computer Science/ IT Management/ Public Relation from a recognized University.
To know about more eligibility details, you can consider the AFCAT 2017 Notification which is available on here.
Age Limit for AFCAT Exam 2017 : Those candidate who are filling AFCAT Application Form 2017 they should have fulfill as mentioned age limit as on 01st July, 2017 :
- For Flying Branch : Candidate’s age should be in between from 20 to 24 years as on 01st July, 2018.
- For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches : Candidate’s age should be in between from 20 to 26 years as on 01st July, 2018.
Pay Scale and Allowances for Indian Air Force Flying Office Jobs 2017 : A flying Officer will be entitled to pay in Pay Band Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- per month along with Grade Pay, Military Services Pay & Transport Allowances. After completion of training newly commissioned flying officer will be pay approximate gross month salary emoluments in different branches including transport allowance of cities as follows :
- For Flying Branch : Rs. 85, 372/-.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch : Rs. 74, 872/-.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch : Rs. 71,872/-.
Selection Process for AFCAT 2017 : Indian Air Force will organize the Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) with AFCAT on 27th August, 2017 for selecting the candidate on Commissioned Officer in Ground Duty (Technical) Branch. Those candidate who shortlist in AFCAT/ Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will be called for testing at one of Air Force Selection Board (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi. Candidate who are applying for Flying Branch should have appear at Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi only. The testing will comprising three stages which are followed as :
- Stage-I : In this stage, screening test will be conducted by Air Force Selection Board. Those candidate who shortlist in screening test will be called for document testing.
- Stage-II : After the document testing, candidate should have under go for Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview.
- Stage-III : In this stage, candidate will be called for Medical Exam.
To know about more details regarding selection process, you can check AFCAT 2017 Notification which is available below.
What is the Exam Pattern & Scheme AFCAT 2017 ?
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2017 will conduct on 27th August, 2017. The examination will comprising the question of Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Military Aptitude.
- Duration of AFCAT 2017 Examination will be 02 Hours.
- After the AFCAT Examination, EKT will be conducted for 45 minutes.
AFCAT Exam Centres 2017 : The exam centers which are choosed for AFACT 2017 Examination are follows as :
Ambala, Amritsar, Allahabad, Agra, Ahmedabad, Barnala, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Bagdogra, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Chabua, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Darbhanga, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Halwara, Hashimara, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jorhat, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kochi, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Mohanbari, Mysore, Nal (Bikaner), Nagpur, Ojhar (Nasik), Pathankot, Patna, Pune, Port Blair, Salua (Kharagpur), Srinagar, Suratgarh, Sirsa,Saharanpur, Shillong, Silchar, Sulur (Coimbatore), Thane, Tezpur, Thanjavur,
Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara, Varanasi.
How Can I Fill AFCAT Application Form 2017 ? Apply Online Procedure for Air Force Common Admission Test @ www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Indian Air Force is inviting application form male & women candidate to join Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch. Those applicant who wish to join India Air Force as Flying Officer, Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Officer Jobs can fill the application form for AFCAT 2017. Procedure for filling up AFCAT Online Application Form is mentioned below :
- At first, you should log on Indian Air Force Official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Then click on career section.
- Further you should click on “AFCAT Notification 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you found eligible then click on registration button.
- After completing the registration process note the registration number.
- Then you should log on and start to fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach the scanned copy of photo & other required documents.
- Then you should submit your application fee.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
Conclusion : Indian Air Force is inviting online application form for the courses commencing in July, 2017 for grant to Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches. Those candidate eligible and interested for Indian Air Force Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Officer Jobs can apply for AFCAT 2017. Last date for filling up AFCAT Application Form is 29th June, 2017.